Drawthread: Every Which Way But Sage Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
medievalcollectibles.com/p-40150-blackened-fafnir-brigandine.aspx
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=233042
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Requesting an edit/redo to this custom race mockup design.

The race is small-sized (about 3-4 feet in height from foot to head, with an anatomically correct large wingspan. The trouble is, the small size brings to mind thoughts of halflings or gnomes, but I had in mind a much less childlike anatomy than that.
The eyelessness is a part of the design as well.

Really I just want the same thing as pic but with a more mature looking anatomy like that of an adult human (or atleast something that doesn't look like shotabait)

Requesting a draw of a 3 foot tall gnome tinkerer riding the shoulders of his elven partymate.

She's got him riding her shoulders how a parent might carry a small child through a crowd (sitting on her shoulders, and she's holding his ankles kind of thing), and the elf is running at incredible fast high speed.

His goggles and beard are as referenced and her expression of ULTIMATE DETERMINATION is very important.

Thanks!

Requesting a cyborg pigman who is also a part time rockstar
He doesn't have the armor or the ears and nose ring depicted on the picture, he is just wearing trousers
The parts made of cybernetics are highlighted on the right of the picture, feel free to design it however you want, I would just like him to have a guitar amplifier implemented inside the augments.

Thanks!

Requesting a big, brutish carny. A simple man who enjoys the finer things, like frightening the piss out of folk and taking their stuff.

requesting my shadowrun character.

benevolent drawfags, I request you a female elf in heavy armor drawn in your style

thanks in advance

Requesting Raege and Boone dressed as Luchadores.

Anchoring

Jumping ship in hope.

Requesting a Living Saint for Only War.

Virgilius, The Burning Saint.

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face beatific. He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair.

He has a pair of bloody wings and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Requesting horseshoe crab-thingy dressed like a prussian soldier with it's shell having a spike so it resembles a pickelhaube.
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Migrating request.

My request is a picture of a weeping angel crawling out of a dalek 'shell'. The more terrifying it looks, the better.

Requesting a scene for my setting to display to players involving three persons- 1 goblin broker and a noble couple of byzantine appearance negotiating the establishment of a contract for Goblin iron.

As in (1) the goblin is a muscular individual with giant eyes, large ears, and very sharp teeth, adapted for life in caves. He's about 4'6" and is dressed in Assyrian style clothing dyed in rich blues with yellow stockings.

The husband as in (2) is of swarthy Greek appearance with a trimmed beard and mustache, wearing a finely decorated tunic on the left in the above image. His noble bride (3), is also of Greek/Balkan appearance, and is wearing a finely decorated dress with a coat on the far right.

For posting the Goblin is handing out samples of iron ore as in (4)'s appearance, with the wife discussing with the goblin while her husband holds up one of the ores to a light source to examine it in detail. The sillohetes on the bottom are to show the height disparity between the goblin and the man. The man is 5'10", the Goblin is 4'6",and the woman is 5'2".

Anchoring

Requesting an assassin for Rogue Trader.

He is a Death Cultist with a fetish for Eldar Tech.

He wears black armour with a pair of Power Swords.

He has long white hair and wears a modified Howling Banshee mask that covers the mouth and nose, Immortan Joe style, with pipes running into his back.

Thoughts?

Wanna get the original, mantis-guy?

what do you mean by the original? Without the colors?

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

The guy's skin is bronze-brown, his shield is rose pink with a gold asian-style dragon on it, and his armor has matching rose pink trim, and his sword is made of bronze. He also has a very hairy chest. A stout, squat body type, bald with a shadow of hair regrowth on scalp and face, and his armor lacks the medallion in the reference pic
Thank you for your consideration.

What kind of armor is that?

Nah, I mean the paper original.

Not OR but
medievalcollectibles.com/p-40150-blackened-fafnir-brigandine.aspx

Fake brigandine. Possibly the worst that doesn't involve Indian vendors.

Yes please

Requesting a dude in the uniform on the left with the cape and hat on the left

Well then.
Send adress at [email protected]

>that adress
Huh, I don't worry I trust you based drawfriend
I don't understand though you want my mail adress or my house adress

House. I'm going to try and send it to you.

That's nice of you,but if it's to much complicated to send from your country to here don't bother!
please don't send pizza

C'est pour ça que j'ai demandé si tu étais français ! Mais je comprendrais si c'était intimidant de lâcher son adresse à un anonyme.

New thread new bump

Requesting a guy dressed like left, wearing the mask at topright, wielding bottom right sword.

Ideally the pose would be like an evil laugh - hands at the sides, looking at the sky, etc, with crackling lightning around his arms. But just the character in any pose would be ok.

Thank you drawfriends!

Quick sketch.

adresse envoyée user

Bump
>I have a character art request but it doesn't have to be very advanced:

>Sci fi themed black clad space heroine with dark hair.
>Maybe a bit matrixy and space opera-ish.
>Only signature thing is a sci fi laser pistol. Slightly oversized.
>So a matrix cowgirl with a big gun basically.

>Her name is "Ica Quantum" if it's possible to incorperate.

Pic is pretty much face and hairstyle but the cybernetic details don't matter.

Female LA detective for a cyberpunk game, nothing really techy on her though

Did you just take a photo of yourself as a reference

Are you stupid?

Definitely a reasonable response to that question, 100%.

No. Did you or did you not however?

Is that against the rules of the drawthread?
Should I edit my image to take it out?

I meant the man.

that is a man baby

Hello, Veeky Forums, I'd like to request the vain and cocky merman barbarian I'll be playing in an upcoming 5e game if it isn't too much trouble.

Depicted in the reference:
>(A)
Either (or both, if you're so inclined) weapon in the general vein of the depicted styles.
His sole piece of armor, a single pauldron made of either shell or metal on his right shoulder.
>(B)
This is the general look of his attire, though feel free to add or remove as the style you go with demands. (Shirtless fishman is not something I object to.) The one alteration to that reference is the cloak/cape on the back is instead a sort of tailcoat/skirt thing hanging from the waist down.
>(C)
His rough appearance and the original inspiration. His general shape, build, and features take most of it from this.
>(D)
His general coloring scheme of that runs in a gradient of deep blues, bright blues, pinks, and purples, if colors are applicable, much in the same way the Betta fish here look, as if he takes after any variety of fish it'd be them.

Thank you in advance, if anything needs clarification please let me know.

Can I get that pic on the left?

Color.

>the goose post here
I think he can just commission in that case user

Hello drawfriends, I would like to request a eldritch gun for my warlock, it appears as a ghostly revolver when his hands makes the gun gesture, it covers the entire hand and is semi-transparent pick any combination of colors you like, the revolver itself must look like an oldwest gun with steampunk elements, thanks!!!

gonna take a shot in the dark and see if anybody is willing to draw this guy based on what's on the sheet

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=233042

forgot sheet because dumb

Here you go

hol horse gun actually seems pretty cool mmm I´ll put it in the references next time

Looking for a male, no tail tiefling bard, who keeps grinning despite life being hard. He wears a cloak with the hood down and all back, because he likes to show that he's no slack.

Not OR, but this is pretty sweet

not a drawfag, but you got the bottom right one in a bigger resolution?

Some of you might remember this one from a while ago, but I got a new laptop and as I was moving my shitty memes I found this wip I forgot about. Just wondering if any of you fancied taking a shot at finishing it? Thanks.

Requesting my devil worshiping Changeling Cleric of Mahathallah. Things not included in the reference is that she does like taking large amounts of drugs, smoking them through her pipe. Thank you very much

Found the original request image

Migrating request. Requesting Tempus (The Foehammer, Lord of Battles, of D&D / Forgotten Realms fame) doing an "Uncle Sam Wants You."

Holy symbol is a flaming sword on a red shield, closed face helmet is important. Otherwise not a lot of references to what this dude looks like, so go wild I guess.

My Warpriest is trying to convert some hippy sun-worshipper.

Are color/edit requests allowed here? This pic is perfect for an elf queen I need art for except she's supposed to be a very pale eladrin instead of a drow. Anyone think they can help me out? Extra points if you can turn her eyes a pale green as well.

Thank you.

Holy crap, that was my request. I got another fill on that one and the game died months ago, so only finish it if you want to I don't need it.

Must be a similar concept cause I'm not a drawfriend, my art level is "MsPaint scribbles"

Anchoring for hat from last thread.

Migrating Requesting a parody of the no way fag meme but with a silver dragon and the ginger at the bottom.

Still anchored and waiting.

requesting the mask for a shadowrun pc, its a hannya mask/gas mask, it has filters on each side of the masks mouth and its coloured black and white. the eyes are tinted black. feel free to add any details to the mask that you would think be cool.

Could someone draw what Futurama Bender would look as an rock golem? The characters name is This One, a malfunctioned golem dispatched by a zany wizard to the Disfunctional Magical Item facility but managed to flee.

This one?

cool.I forgot to say leave out the red lips on the mask but everything else looks great...thanks drawfriend

Here's the completed version, I don't have a place I keep my work, but I might make an instagram

Simply requesting my Aasimar Paladin for an upcoming Curse of Strahd game.

Happy to answer any questions if anyone wishes to draw her and am deeply appreciative of anyone who takes the time out to field this one.

Fucken kickass

not the OR, but cool work user. you have a tumblr or something?

(never mind, apparently I can't into reading)

Third Migration

Hey drawfriends.
Requesting my time traveler character, a young man in his mid to late 20s, wearing an old blue jump suit with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a metal band around his waist. His arms are slick, black cybernetics. He has a leather satchel slung over his shoulder, with a light-saber attached to his metal belt. Attached to his back with a leather strap is a retro looking laser rifle.
His hair is short and brown. On the left side of his head is a cybernetic implant that sort of acts as a USB port. His eyes are a funky glowing cybernetic kind.
Floating next to him is a silver sphere with a purple glow around its center. And his shoes are just scuffed up red converse.

Hope that's enough detail.
Thanks!

>no anchor post
Anchoring for drawfriend

I have a character I'd like an image of. Modern setting, slight tropical theme but not overwhelming. Olive skinned 25 year-old girl, blond hair in a ponytail, armed with a shield and whip, Valley Girl look to her.

>no anchor
Anchoring here for Drawfriend.

's ref sheet just in case.

Requesting concept art for an OC fantasy race.

They're pretty much sentient wax sculptures. Their bodies are made of wax, but they still wear clothes like normal people, and often have candles on their heads & shoulders. They all generally resemble very beautiful yet uncanny humans. They have no sex, so can look masculine, feminine or anything in between.
Heavy candle aesthetics, melted all down their clothes and bodies. The decorative candles can be any color, though their flesh tones are either realistically human colored or pale white/gray. They typically dress traditionally/neo-victorian, very fancy clothes. All of them are very wise and scholarly, each of them devoting their being to a particular area of study. Bodily features range anywhere from the epitome of beauty to slight body horror. All of them are fanatically religious as their flesh and flames are that of their deity.

The closest image I have is highlighted in red.
The picture can depict them doing anything you wish, even just standing there looking pretty.

Bumping request

Requesting GENERAL art for a concept.

Basically: space opera with an indian theme. The only real constraint would be no comical shit (the feeling is more or less Dune), but other than that anything goes. Characters, cities, whatever goes.

>it's not particulary important as the game will not start anytime soon. Still, I searched for this shit and didn't find absolutely anything - but there must be, somewhere.

Requesting the weapon for a wizard fighter that a friend is playing, I'm GMing the game and would love to see his surprise if he got a picture of his personalized weapon

Thanks to whomever picks this up!

Requesting various races/classes making these faces. Drawer's choice

intriguing request ...

"Yes, after 10 years, I have finally finished the 50th chain on this drawing..."

not OR but looks great

Cheers!
Reupload since I reckon that sodding picture is huge, scaled it down!
First of a series of requests I requested in WH40k theme! Iron Warrior with onsetting Obliterator virus.

I actually kinda prefer the large scale versions. If someone wants to scale them down, they can just use paint or whatever to do so.

Do warlock, then!

POO IN IT

Here you go, m8, one bard for you.

Do you think you could do a Khorne Blood Angel at some point?

Thank you so much user its perfect!

It's nice to get a send off for a great character since the party could not do it.

Here's a character of mine if someone feels like drawing up something spooky of her for Halloween ;0;

>5'9"
>tall

When will they learn

She's in a party with a 3 foot tall gnome and a 5 foot nothing half elf so I guess in my head 'tall' just sticks.

Anyway!

Requesting a Dwarf ranger with dual tomahawks, a bow and arrows. Armor is a mix of Norse + Native American + Samurai. Hair is red and braided. Face painted with tribal accents. She also has a bird friend. Colors are browns/tans/coppers/gold with gunmetal blues.

If you're feeling up to it, maybe draw her retrieving a scalp from an elf.

Guy from a few weeks ago that did a rough paint for this w/ the oni teeth here. Sorry about not fully delivering. I got sick and dropped the ball.

Requesting a wild modern/near-future assassin modeled after an 1800s San Francisco crimp. I'd like the weapon of choice to be a slungshot and maybe a revolver.