Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EcdNFfbcMaE
youtu.be/owTPZQQAVyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac
washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/
youtube.com/watch?v=S0DGXbldvZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qW7yUqvfto
youtu.be/9jtdOxyl0Dc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Y-DNA_introduced_by_historical_immigration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/EcdNFfbcMaE

Do we really need this unfunny shit here? Those videos are cancerous.

>when they shills hard for Hillary and got btfo

You're fucking dumb

how'd they shill?

Both of us suck
Just like OP's mum
On dicks, I mean
'Till she drowns in cum
As we're drowning in splats
For shit no-one plays
Both of our fanbases
Are all gays
*drops mic*

They literally had Lincoln say "Go out there and beat Trump"

I can't tell the difference between versions and spinoffs to be honest. Everything based on DnD is kinda dog shit in the end.

If you're still playing D&D 3.5
Please, consider ending your life.

Assuming the administration gets out of its legislative jam, do you really think you'll stand to benefit? Assuming that, unlike almost every other Trumpkin, that you weren't seduced by the hollow rhetoric of populist/anti idpol, idpol nonsense?

Of course I'll stand to benefit. In fact, I'm already benefitting.

But Trump had the far superior verse.

So did Hitler (2 out of 3 times) and Thomas Jefferson, but it was always clear who they intended to be the winnter.

Both are shit and you know it,
hope Veeky Forums stops sucking dick
seriously though OP eat shit
anybody who plays them lackwit
in roleplays grave, you spit
I am a faggot.

Did the Reamer ever show up again after that episode? He was a great villain.

Too bad they didn't say niggers, else it would have literally been 10/10 verse

Why is this shit so popular, every single verse follows the same pattern, they put no emotion into the lines and the writing is horrible

The same reason shit is popular in every form of media.

Make people think they're smart and they'll love it. Make people actually think and they'll get angry.

youtu.be/owTPZQQAVyQ
You take that back

I can't recall, although I prefer Brads stuff before China Il.

I'm actually genuinely curious to hear you expand upon this. I'm a fairly left-leaning guy, and the only real criticism I hear about your Prez has little to do with his policy and more to do with his little tantrums on social media, which aren't really that substantive to begin with.

Because it's made by americans, true historical rap kino
youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac

I'm a russian. President Hillary would mean open war in Syria. President Trump means (slightly) recovering our fucked economy. It's not much - certainly not as much as I hoped for - but it's better than alternative.

>and the only real criticism I hear about your Prez has little to do with his policy and more to do with his little tantrums on social media

He doesn't HAVE a policy. He, himself, achieved nil since he had been in office. He managed a travel ban (that keeps getting overruled) promised a wall, and is trying his hardest to dismantle healthcare, but failing.

The only thing of note to happen in the last month is senate managing to remove the option of class action lawsuits against banks (hurray? is anyone deluded enough to think this is a good thing?).

What did Obama accomplish? ACA was a joke. They'll be remembered the same, as an asshole that half the country hated, but shit didn't burn down so they weren't that bad.

>What did Obama accomplish
M-m-muh gay rights

You don't understand. I have no illusions about what Trump is. I'm already fucked. I'm just making sure more of you smug fags get dragged down here into the sewer.

Excellent. This was part of my evil plan to nuke this cancerous thread all along.

They also tried to favor Steve Jobs but he got fucking skinned alive and even pussed out.

ACA was a joke, but the things that are suggested instead are horror stories.

anyway, I googl'd it for you: washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/

>Passed the Stimulus
>Toppled Moammar Gaddafi
>Expanded Hate Crimes Protections

I really dont think we should count Gaddafi or Syrian intervention as "wins"

Havent you guys realised this is just ideology to get people to belive in factions?

Kill yourself, retard.

Libya was Obama's most obvious foreign policy misstep. He even personally acknowledged it. It's actually kind of scary that Hillary still lists it as an accomplishment.

>Whoops, I destroyed a nation
>My bad, guys

The stimulus was bs too. A big cock suck for the bastards who caused the recession followed by a fake recovery.

Get out of Crimea

/thread

both are garbage and """epic""" rap battles is fucking cancer

kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=S0DGXbldvZ4

That was sucks and blatantly favours Britain

You sound fun at parties. Did fun fuck your mom or something?

>President Hillary would mean open war in Syria

Which is entirely different from what's happening there right now, of course...or do you mean open war between the USA and Russia? Because that will never, ever happen, no matter who is President of what.

>President Trump means (slightly) recovering our fucked economy

Ha! Nope. Congress will never go in on it. In fact Congress has outright rejected it and has, if anything, doubled down on the sanctions.

Get out of Ukraine and Georgia. Yeah, Georgia! Unlike everyone else on the planet, I still remember 2008.

>our fucked economy.

Touching on this again. You have the largest country in the world that is also, if not the most mineral- and resource-rich, certainly somewhere in the top 5. Your head lies in Europe and you feet rest in Asia. You have had literally every opportunity to improve yourselves, and you haven't, and indeed have consistantly stepped backwards.

At some point, Russian, you're going to have to stop blaming the French, the Germans, the Japanese, the little fecky former Russian Imperial states, America. At some point you're going to have to admit that Russia is screwed up because of Russians.

Good job /pol/ another thread successfully derailed.

>epic shat battles of history
Nothing of value was lost anyway, user

>the establishment handing money to a bunch of corrupt rich assholes
I'm pretty sure that's the principle the current cabinet was founded

I do, every day.
3.5 is fun. You need the right group, though.

>3.5 is fun
Why are you lying to strangers on the internet?

If only more people realized destabilizing the middle east and funding terror groups wasnt always the best answer. Libya STILL doesnt have a cohesive government that can manage internal violence and terror, and all we did was tack 3 years onto the Syrian civil war and help breath fire into ISIS rise, then spend a fortune blowing up the crap we gave to Iraq.

EBIN! PRADO!

here, have an actually good rap:
youtube.com/watch?v=0qW7yUqvfto

Screencap from /co/

It sucking isn't what offends me.
It blatantly favoring Britain isn't what offends me.
It leaving out the most important allied combatant in the West isn't what offends me.
Hell, the fact that one of the largest broadcasting stations in the world with dozens of researchers who get paid big bucks can't even get the political leader of said country right doesn't offend me.

What offends me is that this horribly and inaccurate copy of ERB was paid for by British taxmoney. I'm not even British, but if I was I'd be "quite miffed".

>BBC
>Accurately representing anything

The TV Tax is effectively opt in, just tell the tv license goon to go away and that you don't watch TV. They can't do anything else.

The BBC as a network is also add free, unlike other european countries where even the state channels have advertisements on top of being paid for in tax.
"Since the beginning of 2013, German households have had to pay a monthly broadcasting licence fee of almost 18 euros (£15) - 215 euros (£179) a year - regardless of whether they own a television or radio."
The Germans for Example pay more per year, they are forced to pay it and their network has advertisements.

The Germans also don't produce quality content like the BBC does, for everything /pol/ memes about the BBC they also make great documentaries, good unbiased news coverage and some tv shows that would never get picked up by an actual network because the plebs wouldn't be interested.

I wonder who might be behind this post.

I don't doubt this is real, but link to that video?

>Actually defending the BBC
If I wanted a good documentary, I'd watch NatGeo, Discovery, the History Channel or another private station that doesn't force in needless racemixing propaganda.

Also
>Literally a state financed channel
>Unbiased news coverage
How much Kool-Aid are you drinking?

>I don't doubt this is real, but link to that video?
I can't find it anymore, so I think it was taken down. Here's Alex Jones talking about it, though.
youtu.be/9jtdOxyl0Dc

Name me a German tv show that is watched around the world.

Top Gear was one of the most popular television shows in the world when it was Clarkson/May/Hammond.
Attenborough's Documentaries are world famous for their quality.
Doctor Who, another example

You'd be deluded if you think other european countries are making mistakes like the BBC do, but you don't hear about them because /pol/ shitposters only speak english so they're unable to meme foreign languages. It's a funny joke, haha tv tax. Truth is almost every other european country has it way way worse and produces way less quality tv.

Is there enough of a difference for them to rap about?

Imagine being so far into /int/'s hypernationalism that you actually feel offended when people laugh at BBC and defend it. Imagine being so butthurt you strawman the other party into defending national television in other countries when the only comment that other party made was that there are more than enough solid documentaries on private channels.

I've never been on /int/ I just like my tv company

Genuine question. I don't doubt that the Romans had darker skin than Anglicans, but were the Romans really black? Egyptians I could believe since they did both live in the African continent and interacted with actual *African* Africans, though I'm not 100% sure on them. Romans just seemed like they were Italian-ish and the depictions of important figures were typically accurate.

You're defending black Romans, everyone here can see you clearly love the BBC enough to strawman and point out they're not that bad because other national tv channels do equivalent things

You can glue your lips to their diversity hiring cocks as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that your money is used for racemixing propaganda. But if this is how the average Brit thinks, you deserve it..

>but were the Romans really black
What kind of a fucking question is that? No, they weren't.

>Genuine question. I don't doubt that the Romans had darker skin than Anglicans, but were the Romans really black?
If you want to figure out what skincolor the Romans had, go to Italy today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Y-DNA_introduced_by_historical_immigration
Genetically the Italians have barely changed, barring post-60s mass migration of course.

I don't pay the tv license, as I said before it's a voluntary tax. I don't like the black romans video, but they removed it due to complaints which surely is a positive.
The BBC actually makes really good television sometimes, it's not all memes and haha /pol/

>What kind of a fucking question is that? No, they weren't.
It's a dumb question since I did answer it myself with the fact that sculpting and coining was usually accurate in depictions of notable people, even in unflattering cases (such as Cleopatra and her nose). But looking at Italy's military, well...

Fucking saved.

Romans, no, but there was a noted practice of sending troops recruited in one end of the empire to the other end, where it was much harder for them to rebel - if nothing else, they'd still have to use latin (or greek) as a lingua franca to communicate

That leaves out the 12 battles of the Isonzo... huh I didn't save the pic of that

I guess that makes sense.
There is also the fact that Romans did encourage, and sometimes reward, subjects that appropriated their culture, so there were probably the occasional high-ranking ethnic non-Romans that popped up here and there during the empire's existence.

As much as I love meming the Italian military, seriously go fuck yourself.
>HURR DURR MUH ROMANS
There's half a millennium between the fall of Rome and WW1. Most of that time in between Italy spent its time as a collection of city-states where warfare was the monopoly of a mercenary class that purposely fought with shitty weaponry and outdated tactics to keep casualties low and profits high. Napoleon more or less dragged them into modern warfare kicking and screaming, they hadn't seen much real conflict (other than their independence wars) between that and WW1 and they united in the age of nationalism, where they had something to prove on the global stage. Much like Germany, but without the centuries old tradition of Prussian militarism. They sucked for entirely understandable reasons.

Also note that Italian nationalism was pretty much needed to hold together a bunch of people from a dozen or so states, and that most of the population didn't really care. Anti-national sentiment is simmering still today, except when there's a football match on tv.

They always do that when they are ideologically opposed to having a particular battler win.
They did it with Romney v Obama.

The only good ERBH was the Russian one. Stalin got BTFO and Putin was gloriously autistic.

He got a nobel prize of peace for bombing and torturing brown people. I dare you to do the same.

Technically it was handed out before he did that, on the basis that, surely, Black-Not-Bush would change the world for the better.