Android: Netrunner General - /anrg/

World Championship in 10(ish) days!

Which IDs will be getting new Full Bleeds? Place your Bets!

>What is Android: Netrunner?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y
>Official FFG News & Spoilers site:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-netrunner-the-card-game/

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/bb/d3/bbd3ae12-0ee9-43f5-bab6-4f87fd5fbcbe/adn_faq_41.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>NAPD Most Wanted List
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/32/41/3241fdfd-014f-482f-b01d-b6f102584d7b/adn_mwl_v20.pdf

>Cache Refresh, an official alternative limited format.
www.cache-refresh.info/

>Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net

>Breaker Cost Comparisons, Old Netrunner
emergencyshutdown.net/

>Articles and Blogs:
stimhack.com/
self-modifyingcode.com/
runawaynode.wordpress.com/
sneakdoor.wordpress.com/
netreadyeyes.wordpress.com

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Try "Why I run", great for prospective Runners looking for a hands-on demo on how Running works (replace spaces with dots):
www nagnazul com/whyirun/whyirun.html

Play Netrunner online (replace spaces with dots):
Jinteki net

>Sealed Format Generator
anrsealed.com/

AutocardAnywhere is a Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari extension to get quick access to cards while browsing a site

Check out the very WIP 1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Android:_Netrunner

Worlds of Android Scan now in the OP
mega.nz/#!y0cC3ahR!bQlSrpCY4NamDKvq8FPXJEHAFS2WAvfzkZ0oyTbM_us

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/78sdbn/sellout_the_big_sellout_streamlined/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably Stronger Together, just so I can have full bleed corp id cards again.

>tfw you wanted to post something but the thread died
>new thread is up but you forgot what

CI is almost guaranteed, from what a friend told me during his Nationals, 6 of the top 8 were CI, and in many flavours. Runner side is more of a toss up though, I'll place my chips on a Shaper ID though.

Indeed, CI does have a great chance of finally claiming the top spot, and its not hard to see why.

A shame Andy isn't around, otherwise having the double-sided ID would have been so appropriate.

Runner-wise, I daresay Geist has a decent chance?

I want sunny full bleed thanks top players

She...actually has a chance to do well all things considered. There is certainly going to be some competition to be the top most version of her in order to get her click trackers.

Ditto for Adam and (lol) APEX.

I honestly just wish they'd print her more cards that's all. A full bleed/world champ deck would also suffice though.

>Apex will never get to devour everything

We have some beautiful Sunny AA though.

Full bleed apex, now that's AWESOME

Does she really? Her slow setup seems to be a problem especially with a seeming rise in rush decks, though that's only based on Youtube streams with rather average Sunny players.

Skorpios rig shoot stronk!

It's possible for her to setup a bit faster if she burns her inf on the neutral 1inf stuff, street peddlers, and career fairs.

Then again, when she is against something as fast as CI, whether she can catch up is indeed up for debate.

>inb4 more FB E-strikes.

It's pretty hard to see a non-CI purple deck having a shot for the top, never mind a mediocre ID like ST.

That said, it would only be a matter of time before it's AA appears in a GNK.

True to both counts. Adam could do with a nice AA or FB as well.

>Make the mini factions the coolest runners
>Never give them support again
I know that's sort of their purpose in the first place but it still hurts

I actually didn't connect the opening line with the question, so that for full bleed IDs OP was referring to the champion decks, instead I responded thinking on next GNK promo.

Also, STRONGER TOGETHER TOP TIER, FIGHT ME.

Jack's Tenacity
3/1
Agenda - Weyland
When you score this agenda, place 2 advancement tokens on an installed card in or protecting a server and take 1 BP. You may then choose to take up to 2 additional BP. Place 1 additional advancement token on an installed card in or protecting a server for every additional BP that you take.

Limit 1 per deck.

The idea is to IAA this, then next turn advance, install a 5/3, advance it once, then score this and put the additional tokens onto it. Probably too strong, especially since you could use the ability during the end game when the BP doesn't matter, but a BP card that enables FA felt interesting to me, and hopefully the 1 card limit mitigates any strategies that heavily relies on it.

Cute idea, but after the huge effort of ban list/core 2.0/rotation to get rid of too high impact cards, do you really want to add replacement ones?

I mean I don't mind myself, but this can be plain disgusting - imagine along Graft in rush. You can lose the game right there for not being able to beat the early rush

True, and this is before any potential craziness with Jemison too. Might be fine removing everything except the first sentence, so you could only chain 3/1s or 3/2s, which is still plenty strong.

With Yog leaving the pool, I wonder.

Going with the current Kitara theme (as wary as I may be of it):

Underhanded Dealings
3/1
Weyland

You may forfeit Underhanded Dealings even if it's in the runner's score area by paying three credits.

What would you say is the best sunny deck out there?

Well it would have been Nexus Kate...

Don't do this to me

I know all the replies will be "leddit" but what are your guys thoughts on this format idea?

reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/78sdbn/sellout_the_big_sellout_streamlined/

Leddit

A bold claim indeed, even if the econ was available to pay for all those Bioroids.

Unless there was NRE or 'suckers and suchlike, ST-boosted Viktor 1.0 and Fairchild 2.0 laughs at Yog anyway.

Looks interesting enough. Always nice to have another way to play the game.

Let's not go back into that "Datasucker is the real problem" debate... just saying that, now the runner actually has to pay to break them, boosted bioroid code gates are an interesting proposition again.

Oh neat, they adapted that to ANR? Will have to give it a look when I have the time.

It's more of a Yog issue really, one that has been conveniently resolved.

That said, boosted Bioroid strengths by itself isn't quite enough to propel ST into the major leagues. Even AoT has a better chance despite having reduced inf due to the more important econ ability.

I'm unable to imagine if there are enough points of interactivity between the Sponsor and Agent players, but hopefully the booting mechanic is enough. Maybe let the agent make runs on their sponsor to "steal" stuff and put in their server? Would take a slight load off of the sponsor player in terms of clicks. I also worry about cards that let you multiaccess or interact with multiple cards on remotes (Singularity comes to mind, unless that rotated).

So if CI gets the corporate crown (before being nerfed in oblivion afterwards), which Runner ID will be the champion?

Also, as a side question, which of the restricted cards would be featured in the next set of champ decks?

Smoke will be champion. We'll get a full bleed of her smug mug.

For restricted cards, Fairchild 3.0 and Levy Ar Lab. Smoke loves levy and CI wants efficient ice. Alternate guesses would be GFI and Film Critic.

Almost definitely Smoke. Stealth is absolutely ridiculous after the runner economy nerf, and Smoke sets up fast as hell.

The only deck that can even hope to beat out against Smoke is a glacier-style deck with a ton of really cheap ICE, and nobody plays that sort of deck because it's terrible against anything but Stealth.

What about Hayley or Alya with MO? They seem good candidates for fast setup as well?

Smug mugs need to be a thing.

Very likely a Shaper ID, no IDs outside of the faction particularly stand out. Surprising, Ed Kim seems a good pick too. Restricted will probably be Clone Chip or Magnum Opus.

>that AA BFH not being the AA for Kim

Why him in particular?

Maw in faction, rush decks are pretty common with most of the econ from Operations. Mostly that, the other Anarchs can't really capitalize on the meta I think.

Ayla is super slow, Hayley wants Levy too.

Fair point there, although Imp does substitute for his ability for other IDs.

There are vids (by Beyoken iirc) where Alya MO can win surprisingly quickly fwiw.

Anarchs aren't in a great place, but Kim has a particularly good CI matchup

Hello!
May i ask for advice on a deck (which is netdeck that i have midified/probably ruined)?

Sure go ahead! We are happy to dispense advice.

Thanks

Here is the list
2 Viktor 2.0
3 Ice Wall
2 Enigma
2 Research Grant
1 Shadow
2 Viktor 1.0
2 Ichi 1.0
3 Project Vitruvius
3 Trick of Light
2 Gila Hands Arcology
3 Adonis Campaign
3 Eli 1.0
3 Rework
1 Ichi 2.0
2 Archived Memories
1 Rototurret
1 Heimdall 1.0
3 Eve Campaign
3 Accelerated Beta Test
3 Biotic Labor
2 Project Junebug
3 Hedge Fund
3 Efficiency Committee

It is based on netdeck i found some time ago. The idea seemed solid.
I have decided to fiddle with it and added Junebug and some other cards, and later - some agenda.
It seems i cannot win with it, although i get to the point of "just one more agenda to score". It seems that i chose worng agendas to expand deck (probably expanding it was mistake by itself)

Original was called "development hell", i did not save the link for it

This is what's going to be the deciding factor. CI's the deck to beat, and Kim's probably the runner that beats it the best. Barring Archived Memories and the like, putting any of their combo pieces in the trash is almost a wincon.

But Smoke beats every other deck way better, and still does reasonably well against CI.

It's a toss-up, a meta call. Is CI going to be more than 50% of what you face, or is the new meta going to cause other decks to be used?

A curious deck, which ID in particular, since its ability can strongly influence the strategy of the deck.

Also, be aware this deck has cards that have rotated, so it's officially 'casual' as-is.

It looks like a deck that relies on advancing stuff to ToL fast advance, in which case you don't have many ways to do it properly if the ice wall/shadow doesn't appear. Might I suggest Mushin No Shin instead? Look up the Battle of Wits deck on netrunnerdb for inspiration.

Oh, forgot to mention
HB: Engineering the future

I know it is casual now (thanks, jinteki.net!)
Biggest gripe i have with it, i would say, after running that, are 1-point agendas that fail to help

> Mushin No Shin
Author's idea for that deck is "scring from hand"
Mushin goes against that

For agendas you have 13 of them, so you could get flooded or leak them from RnD fairly often. Not to mention you also have 22 agenda points, which means you're above 49 cards, not often a good idea. I'd recommend taking out any cards where you don't like the playstyle of and trim it down, plus maybe getting rid of the Research Grants unless you're particularly charmed by it. Rework is also a target for removal personally, since the ability to shuffle a single card from HQ doesn't seem worth the click to me.

As for ice, other than the Ice Walls all of them are 3 cost and above, which means you need your econ to cover that properly. And while 3 Adonis and 3 Eves might look enough, the problem comes when you can't get them on the table long enough to get enough out of them, which will leave you poor. And if you're poor you'll have trouble maintaining a second remote, and putting the Campaigns into your scoring remote will have durdling as the money drips while agendas flood your HQ. As for the rest, Trick of Light from Junebug onto an agenda is a fairly fun play, and you can score agendas with Biotic too.

Besides that, try and figure out where you're losing from, is it because the runner has the money to ram your remotes, or are they hammering centrals until they win? Are you often waiting until you can score, or do you overextend during the early game? Figuring out how you lose and finding ways to cover them should help somewhat with general play.

If the runner ignores the mushin'ed card, it's pretty similar in effect, which can help if Clot is present and the agendas are piling up in hand anyway.

You could drop 2 of the 1pt agendas (prob both Research Grants) and 2 more cards to bring you to 49 cards and 20 agenda pts. Dropping the reworks and getting 1 more archived memories perhaps?

You can change the Eves into Marilyns for more accessible econ as well. Eli 1.0 -> 2.0 (current, though less efficient), and EtF into another ID, and you got a more-or-less legal deck.

I'd recommend finding space for Breaker Bay Grids too to keep the campaigns cheap, though they're not that important especially with no recursion cards besides Archived Memories.

What about Gilas? Is it worth it to try and replace them for something? Maybe corporate sales team? although that goes against philisophy somewhat

The Gilas could help econ somewhat, but without more recursion cards and assuming your 3/2s don't get stolen, you can only score from hand maybe 2 - 3 times with the Biotics and Trick of Light, which means you'll need to score normally anyway. So it doesn't particularly matter that much. If you're playing with pre-rotation cards though, get Shipment from SanSan in there too, which will benefit from the Efficiency Committees.

Reducing agenda density is a good idea, though if you can score the Gila, your econ is slightly better then just clicking for creds.

Extra piece of advice. Try using some app to sort your decklist. Whether it's acoo, netrunnerdb, or even a phone app like android deck builder, it will categorize your cards so it's actually readable.
Just so the reader don't have to be hunting down how many agendas you have, or how much ice.

What are the odds some Gang Sign Crim actually wins the thing?

I hope so, I want those sweet full bleed gang signs

Look at this beauty

Is cache refresh a popular format? I'd get into the game after Core2 if there were people to play with a limited cardpool

Only way I can see Gang Sign Criminal winning is if they can get the GS and HQI out FAST against CI. You need at least 6 accesses to have a reasonable shot at sniping an agenda out of hand on that first agenda they score if they're doing the MirrorMorph play.

What's the mirrormorph play?

Your mileage varies, I'd love to play it if my meta didn't died.

Your meta only dies if you don't put the effort in! Better get back to restoring it user.

It is certainly a lot more friendly to new players compared to going full pool, so if you are interested, just ask around and there should be established players that can bring CR decks.

Essentially...

>The 7 Point Combo: Shipment from Mirrormorph(EC, PV, PV), biotic 3x, Advance 4x and score EC, take EC clicks, Clones are not people, 3x Shipment from Kaguya.

Anybody picked any highlights from the recent Run Last Click and Shipment from ChiLo podcast interviews with Boggs?

It would be nice if they posted highlights et al though.

Preemptive Bumption

Fwiw, at least they are getting SOMETHING in the upcoming cycle, and Adam at least got a huge buff with his new card back in Flashpoint.

Any thoughts on Leave No Trace? Contemplating between it and a third FAO.

Reaver is also pretty good, though somewhat rarely seen in Apex? Or is that just because Apex players are just plain rare

Depends on the rest of the deck I guess? Needs way more setup to make it threatening though compared to FAO.

I'm mostly throwing it in as a singleton for one remote run, which would open uo a vulnerability and could help future runs since they'd have to rerez the ice. That's assuming I somehow leave the remote u touched though. FAO would help with knowledge, and there's also Rubicon to derez it after. Not too sure on why I need a third copy though.

If playing Los, he might have a plausible reason to pack 3 FAO, since he still has a net gain without having to run.

LNT is still rather situational, since the corp can always just let you in...

It's Nero, specifically the Daredevil one, with added Gang Sign. Getting in for free is the secondary objective, always a good deal when they're trying to score.

Here's a decklist for what it's worth:

Copy of Daredevil Nero (46 cards)
Nero Severn: Information Broker
-- event (7 cards)
2 Forged Activation Orders
1 Leave No Trace
1 Peace in Our Time
3 Sure Gamble
-- hardware (9 cards)
2 Daredevil
2 GPI Net Tap
1 HQ Interface
2 LLDS Memory Diamond
2 Rubicon Switch
-- program (13 cards)
2 Abagnale
3 Au Revoir
2 Aumakua
3 Cache
2 Mongoose
1 Paperclip
-- resource (17 cards)
3 Aeneas Informant
2 Fester
3 Gang Sign
2 Jak Sinclair
2 Maxwell James
2 Rosetta 2.0
1 The Turning Wheel
2 Underworld Contact

Probably too slow for the world meta, but I've always liked the original decklist for having multiple ways to get money.

Reaver is a beast. Thank god it's 4 influence.

Are you the user that was working on this in a previous thread? If so glad to see you still going at it.

You might want more HQIs to maximise your gang signs. Also Tpwrms with sac cons might be good to have if the Au Revoir plan isn't working.

I didn't make the original decklist, but I did like this one enough that I'll probably keep going with it as a base for now, and switch around stuff as new cards gets released.

True on the HQIs, not sure what I'd throw away though, plus since I haven't tested this yet I'm not sure if the econ is stable enough to afford more than one. Tapwrm + Saccon could be a nice alternative to Au Revoir, though that combo works better in Shaper due to Clone Chip I feel. If you were suggesting them as an addition though, I think the rig is pretty MU heavy as is.

Ah Revoir doesn't work that well without Snitch, since GPI is temporary, and the corp can easily make sure sentries aren't the outermost ice to deny your ability. Also a nonbo with informants.

Incidentally, tpewrm is boosted by peace, and having multiples in the deck can compensate for not having clone chips.

Au Revoir can be utilized atleast 4 ways:

1. You run and jack out using Nero's ability.
2. Frequently derez with Rubicon to eventually make them give up the rez so you can pass the outermost ice and jack out normally (Keros was previously included to support this, can't think of a card to get rid off to include 2 of him though. Maybe an Aumakua and a Gamble?).
3. Run to a server with cheap ice break ratio, and jacking out, hopefully gaining more credits and/or cards (hence the relatively efficient breakers).
4. Running to unprotected servers and either jacking out or use Aeneas depending on the situation.

It's this branching situation of possibilities depending on the board state that I like to play, so they'll likely stay for now. I do realize it's pretty unreliable though, hence the two Underworld Contacts as backup drip econ. GPI seems like it's more for charging up Aumakua quickly, so I added Fester to make purging more painful, and I'll be waiting warmly for Friday Chip's influence cost.

Oh wait, not Friday Chip, the new card that gives you a credit for every virus counter removed after a purge.

Is it worlds this or next weekend?

Next I think, it's november

Peace, Tap, Saccon and Beth are pretty common right now - almost makes me want to find somewhere to offload the cash

>This guy floats into your server and slaps your Global Food Agenda's ass. What do?

a) Try to look for the elephants that were on its back.
b) try to assess its gender.

Be thankful it was not Evil Film Critic Fairy that has come to collect her tribute.

If only there were other ways to have convenient off-shore/planet accounts that is a pain for the runners...

Hmm, honestly Los would be a better fit in that shell since he at least can benefit from all the derez/forced rez of ice.

A bunch of daily casts might also be better rather then relying on setting up UWC.

True on Los, gonna stick with my man Nero for now though. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a "better in Hayley" thing.

I considered Daily Cast, and I'm not sure, it's only an overall 5 credit gain per card after all. If I do put that in I could probably get rid of Maxwell though, which means I can fit in Keros. Come to think of it, I forget why the LLDS Diamond is a thing, though I guess the bigger hand size and link helps with Boom threat.

Generally, the only way nowadays to get BOOM'ed is after getting HHN'ed. So long you have enough creds/clicks to get rid of at least 3 tags, you should be more or less alright.

>inb4 Zealous Judge.

It's such a wasted opportunity to not have way more Unseen University references around, considering how one entire faction is made up of Mad Scientists/Artists/now-wizzards.

I"d tempted to make another Vault/Recall deck if I had the time.

C.I Fund?

It'd be great if it didn't have a stupid trash cost (though in theory the runner should never actually reach a loaded one) - how do you protect it though?

I wish there were more support for Asset Use decks. Like Asset Spam but you actually try to protect 1-3 assets.

There are plenty of assets I'd love to Use, but would never, EVER pay back the investment I need to spend just to protect them. Unless it's an absolute game-changer like Blacklist or Sansan or something, and even then a lot of those sorts of cards just don't get used because it's less reliable than FA or Asset Spam or BOOM!.

It's just, when you're relying on an asset to move you towards your wincon, trashing that asset can often literally mean winning the game for the runner. You have to protect that remote better than you're protecting your centrals.

Technically does count, although you can't dump all the creds into them when you need to. Still pretty terrible even with better trash costs.

If that not-scored earth asset is any indication, perhaps you might be getting something akin to what you described.

>first time facing the Mirrormorph Kaguya CI deck
Wew, that's fast. Almost doesn't seem winnable if you're not teched for it.

slot the clot my friend, slot the clot

So unwinnable unless you're Shaper then?