Babylon 5 thread

Because this fellow
Did not get his Babylon 5 thread and got sad.

To start long live the Centauri Republic!

There actually are some Babylon 5 RPGs and miniatures games, and funnily enough if I recall correctly I think the RPG has a lot of setting and plot details that are 100% canon but not directly in the show or novels at any point, like the fact that the USA by the 2260s contains 58 states.

I know.

Does anyone have the Chameleon Eclectic books? Or is there some other B5 RPG out there?

Can't spell Bester without best

You also can't spell Alfred Bester without "blaster feed". Just sayin'.

YOU SEEM TO BE ON Veeky Forums NOT /TV/

Speaking of this, how open are people to role-playing in an established TV or movie setting? I ask because I love Babylon 5, but feel absolutely no attraction to the idea of role-playing in the setting. Maybe it's because everything in a TV show is structured around the main characters and the particulars of the plot, even if the setting has a fair bit of detail. Maybe I just feel like I'm stealing somebody else's shit and don't really know how to make it mine.

>he doesn't play ACTA, B5RPG or B5CCG

Don't forget Bablyon 5 Wars.

I played the B5CCG for a while. pak'ma'ra are best ma'ra.

Psi Corps did nothing wrong.

Depends on the setting.
B5 I wouldn't because of the same reasons. But something like Star Wars or Star Trek? Sure. There's more than enough universe at the individual's level to play around with.

B5 ship warfare though, fuck I wish that wasn't dead.

>no Narn posters

Truly the best thread. The Shadows should have put a base on Narn so the Vorlons would have nuked it

Those are beautiful models, do you have any others?

You can find some beautiful models for B5 ships on shapeways (not the user you are quoting, but I am waiting for an Omega destroyer now)

Perhaps.

Thanks!

>Nice cure for mortality you have there
>It would be a shame if something was to happen to it

AYY LMAO

There's a B5 video game, forget which one, where a secret level reveals that Deathwalker managed to get into an escape pod, which got lost in hyperspace. Then it was detected, and all the races set out after it and there was a big fight in hyperspace...

...but no matter what happens, at the end just as you're about to get the pod, a Vorlon ship shows up and destroys it, then sends the message:

>"You REALLY aren't ready for immortality."

If you're thinking of the starfury sim, I think it was Babylon 5 "I've found her". Also Black Omegas.

There's also the incredibly good Freespace 2 total conversion.