Halloween Art Thread

Halloween is soon upon us, and as inspiration for any characters or campaigns we might run I want a thread full of spooky-themed pictures. I want to see monsters, I want to see witches, and I definitely want to see tacky amounts of orange-blue/black contrast.

Anyone have any creepy or kind of odd looking robots? Planning on running something Sci-fi horror.

Pic unrelated.

Yo, if your setting has bacteriophages that big, I do not want to see what they prey on.

not directly Halloween related, but definitely hits some of the right aesthetics nonetheless

Fuck me, I want to run a city campaign there right now. A city built around a permanent hellmouth, making a lucrative if risky business exporting sulphur, infernal artifacts and succubus secretaries.

Ah fuck, my DD run was going so well and then I lost all my high level characters and artifacts. I'll go back to it one day but it just felt like such a grind to get everything back in order.

this is so damn cute, i want to write a setting where all the famous monsters and creatures exist together on a veil plane until their time to appear each year.

cute

now i wanna play tha campaign too, I start calling my D&D players

>dare you enter my eldritch realm.jpg

I've always wanted to run a modern "quest" that has the players as trick or treaters only it turns out the spooks are real. A bit Scooby Doo, a bit Goonies, a bit It. Hell, maybe just homebrew a version of Costume Quest.

bump

bumping with witches

Is this real?

Unfortunately it's just fanart. I'd totally buy it, though.

I'm sure someone somewhere wants exactly this

>all those syringes
NO NO NO GO AWAY NO

That's pretty much the idea behind Halloween, It's a time when the line between the mortal world and the spirit world is thinner than ever

Please post more halloween art

I know I should be terrified, but dem titties