Is today /ourday/ ?

Is today /ourday/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

token.store/trade/BNTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like it's about to flip on the hourly chart

Yup. If it hits triple bottom see you at at the edge of the Milky Way galaxy

yup, natural growth resumed, pajeets are flushed

When do I break even after buying at 390?

I am still pajeeting this shit full force, friendo

I think the some of the ICO flush is gone, we may see some nice gains in the next 24 hours.

Hope you’re right pajeeto

i really hope so

At this rate, today

im pajeeting it too, doesnt mean im a pajeet.

this chart is fucking killing me

switch to hourly chart my man.

look guys. today is /ourday/ if we make it /ourday/. just wait for liftoff and then we are golden as people hop in for the ride

there's only 67k bnty sell orders until 1600 sats

sell order thin af and we've seen manipulations with walls of 250k+

people are accumulatiing

BOOSTERS ENGAGED

Today, Veeky Forums , We are finally making it

PLEASE GOD I NEED TO MAKE IT

AAAAAAAAAAH THIS FLUCTATION BETWEEN 12 AND 13K SATS IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEE I WORRY IT WILL SUDDENLY DROP HAR

when the FUCK is this SHITCOIN being adopTed by BINANCE

not before next month that is for sure...

How about some whales stop being faggot fucks and instead of shaking this bitch down for every penny just lift us all off.

Its a great coin with a promising future, lets go to the moon!

>that 856 eth buy wall

o god damn it i was looking at UTK

WAKE ME UP

whales are being complete autists now

they already squeezed it all they could

new people wont come in because the site is lagging a fucking lot

you think any pajeets that only chase green candles are gonna go on an exchange that takes 15 mins to place an order or straight up crashes for a coin that shows -30%?

WHALES BRINGS UP STOP BEING RETARDED 1600 SATS RANGE LETS GO

I'm pretty afraid they might have squeezed all the life out of this thing with that retarded shit they pulled last night and today stagnating it all day to accumulate.

1000% gains were apparently not enough, needed to make it 1005%

If you look at it hourly. it could be. Good luck.

Waiting on this to moon yo. Volume is decreasing

Just hold lads, we going $1 when it his Binance for sure.

Payfair looks to be better than BNTY

I got out with minimal profits, because I'm just not sure about this anymore. I'm gonna put all my bounty into the Raiblocks dip on bitgrail.

No one knows if that is:

1) Happening
2) If happening, when

None of it is guaranteed user, but when was the last time any gains was guaranteed?

I got in at 0.08 cents with 5400 shares. Next week I am either going to call everyone pink wojak weak handed fucks if this works out or I'll be that pink wojak.

payfair

Sup my dudes, apparently this coin is another exchange and no one's noticed.

token.store/trade/BNTY

There's a small arbitrage opportunity for one of you, buy from the kuckcoin whale and sell to the buyer on the dex. Why am I not doing this myself? Because it's only a few hundred dollars and it's more meaningful to me if other people become more aware of dexes outside of ShitterDelta.

Yeah sadly I’m at a loss as to what to do. This is my first time doing this so I really have no clue if I should just take the money and run...scared it will go to a cent. I bought at 7 cents.

I really wnat to know who are these autist trying to undercut the manipulation and selling their 5k bags at 1200 sats

seriously how fucking retarded can you be

It just sucks they got ahold of a coin that was mooning 350% in 3 days and fucking shook it to pieces, looks like it might stagnate and die now in obscurity.

Devs need to release some kind of news or something to get hype rolling.

THIS. Stop worrying, cowboy fucktards. If it hits a third bottom, which it looks like it will, we will be heading for the thermosphere

this sell wall is giving me cancer

Please shine some light on this graph for me

This and this. See you on the moon, space cowboys.

Same, I wanna kill that whale. Wtf is he gaining keeping the price bellow .20?

he's gaining more bounty.

Accumulation time I would guess, but its shitty.

Probably waiting for another whale to get in to buy.

Can the whale please crash this so I can get in cheaper

Drinking your poorfag tears.

Fuck off man stop being so greedy, it's fucking Christmas season for God's sake.

I missed so many moons today because im all in on BNTY, let this thing fly man ffs

Yes partner. Good idea, high demand, small market cap. Runaway train time

hopefully it will be a Triple Bottom Reversal and start a upward trend soon.

you think you're smart but the only thing you're doing is suck all the life out of a coin that's already getting fucked by being in an exchange that doesnt fucking work.

confirmed pajeet

at least swingtrading it wasnt so bad
had 7.5k
now 9.3k
am i doing picrelated correctly btw?

Just hold
New coins came out people are just diversifying on cuckoin
They'll buy Sunday chinatiem

The amount of impatience is hilarious, we're just about ready to go from the bottom of wave 2, to wave 3.

whales stop killing the coin

whale preventing triple bottom now

Sir I just want 50% of all BNTY sir :)

Distance from earth to theromospehere: ~750km
Distance from earth to moon: 384 400 km

Thats no good, cowboy

do whatever you want autist im already sitting at 10x

just know you're killing momentum like a fucking idiot

IT HURTS STOP PLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

please

upup

You're killing me right now whales.

IS THIS GOING TO FUCKING MOON?!?!?! I'M NOT SELLING MY FUCKING BAGS

You're going to have 50% of a worthless fucking coin at this rate champ.

People just got home from work east coast, they want to buy, but it keeps stagnating and its going to crash fucko.

Maybe you have infinite time to sit on a coin no one else does though, volume down below 12 million now on cuckcoin.

Nice work.

boy howdy does somebody wanna buy a shitload at 225. I think we're at our trend reversal, boys.

you can talk shit on us for holding down the price but i saved this motherfucker of a coin many times too. could be well below 10 cents already faggots.

Ok thats cool, appreciate it, Happy New Year.

Can you guys quit measuring dollar dicks and let this thing go already so you fucktards can get super rich, and the rest of us can get a little rich?

Fucks sake.

boy I think we're good. check the buy charts, we're hitting our trend line.

neat story faggot

only reason it could go below 10 cents is if some whale goes full retard

there arent any fucking pumps and dumps with this coin, the exchange doesnt fucking work

its literally just you whales being autistic monkeys with each other.

Nothing on this board is more annoying than some fuck boy pretending he's helping you while talking like his shit doesn't stink. "i been saving this coin lololololol could be lower ya losers!" What is wrong with these cunts?

patience is key user. if it hits another exchange it will be harder for us to keep it down. some other guys will definitely dump when it does though. it helps that kucoin is down so often, not many action going on so the price can stay low.

no amount of shilling can really stop it once whales put a bounty on a coin.

It's starting to get close to 20 cents again

I noticed today with the coins launches (especially QLC) that the technical issues affect how people buy. It went from $0.3 to $0.4 in approximately 60 seconds, and down faster

huhuhuuhuhuhuhuuu HEY BUDDY THANKS FOR SAVING THE COIN huhuhuhhuuuhuhuhuuuhuuhuhuhuhuh DAMN I REALLY HOPE YOU STAY IN THE GAME AND HELP US OUT BRO huhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuh

Feel free to stop helping and let this drop like a rock. Need cheaper coins tbqh

Itll never make another exchange at this rate because 90% of the hype is already murdered off this coin as is, but sure keep it surpressed, lets see how that works out.

The chinks running kucoin are fucking retarded

their exchange already runs at the pace of a fucking snail and they keep adding coins instead of fixing the scalability

The devs running BNTY need to literally suck dick to get this on a better exhange asap.

Such a promising project ruined by faggot exchange and faggot whales.

exactly haha. sold my cuckcoin shares for a nifty 300% today. no way this shitshow of an exchange will reach top 5 tier volume

I actually wouldn't care about the whale manipulation if we could do buys/sells ourselves

literally ride with them for easy gains of pajeets

trying to do price manipulation when its whales vs whales is what pisses me off and is full retard

we need pajeets to buy this shit, no one is going to buy this shit if the site doesnt work, new coins are being added, and they tank it on top of that.

I'VE ALSO NEVER HAD TO ENTER A FUCKING VERIFICATION CODE THIS MANY TIMES IN MY FUCKING CRYPTO LIFE ANYWHERE! CODE ON LOGIN, CODE BEFORE ABLE TO SELL, CODE AGAIN AFTER 120 MINUTES! PHONE SCREEN IS CRACKED AND ACTING WEIRD SO ANY MOVE I HAVE TO MAKE HOPE MY FUCKING PHONE WORKS IN TIME BECAUSE THESE CHINK FAGGOTS NEED ANOTHER VERIFICATION CODE

don't get sad because you got dumped on user. you don't just buy at an ATH when it's up 300% already in one day. we were even posting here on Veeky Forums that it was a pump lmfao

it will get listed and that's once some whales will ditch the coin. no idea how that will affect the price tho. if the biggest boys decide to dump im with them.

We live and die by the whales

alright faggot lets see your bags how much are you holding

>inb4 cuckfolio larp

Kucoin has actually been okay to me, but this thing is tanking. Will hold on for a week until after binance community vote and after that I’m outta here. Don’t need overnight gains but a more substantial return would be decent...

Stupid whales keep buying off weak hands. I was one of them kind of. I was 50% KCS 25% bounty 25% XLM

Sold my bounty at .18 (bought at .07 after prl ath) and bought xlm just now at .31. Now I'm 50%KCS 50%XLM. Going to sell 25% XLM after this rise tho and back2bounty.
Goal atm is sell KCS after raiblocks increases volume and sell bounty after binance listing (hopefully .4/.5 but could always be higher with it's current mcap)

Fairx isn't for awhile but githubhype+recent ripple double. XLM is safer than bounty. But long-term I believe both are equally as good.

finally managed to get a fucking trade in thank god kucoin worked for a few minutes there

put it all on BNTY

I'm not in this coin but you're a dumb fat fuck playing a big boy in such a small exchange, faggots like you kill coins and I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of regulation on this soon.

LET IT RIDE

>be whale
>have 100,000s of coins from when BNTY is first released
>when coin is selling at 27 cents, put in a big (but only 5% of your total coins) sell order at 17 cents
>weakhands panic "oh my god it's selling now at 17 cents? oh no!" and sell THEIR shit at 17 cents to 'match' the whale's fake price
>whale sucks up the weakhands' BNTY, then repeats this over and over

Congrats weakhands, you sold to a whale.

yeet nigga dem recoveries doh

Should I move BNTY to VEN for 2 days? I'm holding 500 coins from yesterday's ATH because I got pajeeted.

that would be a mistake