25mm - they are using same bases as clanrats

What are you working on /aosg/?

really? seems like abit of a squeeze

>Strigoi BTFO'd in WHFB
>Strigoi BTFO'd in AOS

It's not fair

working on fucking up dinosaurs for the glory of the plague god

CEASE

Can any of you guys tell me how big Bloodreavers are compared to 40k Khorne Berzerker models?

If Human, Duardin and Aelf live together in harmony in Sigmar’s place, how often do they fight?

Just finished my Longbeards, short of maybe correcting some tiny mistakes I didn't notice.

Next up, I will likely finish the squad of Arkanauts I started before moving onto the next dispossessed thing.

More close up picture of 3 of them. I picked them at random, and all 3 of them have tiny mistakes I didn't notice before hand.
Although one of them is just some snow that got into a weird place so I could just rub that off.

All the god damn time.
Aelfs are always whining about how something doesn't suit them, even if they live in utter luxury for the last century.
The Dorfs are always complaining that the damned humans are trying to 'elf' them out of their ur-gold, blood-gold, aether-gold, dwarf-gold, or gold-gold.
And humans get sick of both their shit.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sigmar had to make a Stormhost dedicated to keeping the peace.

>Wouldn't be surprised if Sigmar had to make a Stormhost dedicated to keeping the peace.
Well we do know the SCE also work as a police force in the free cities. So there's that. I am sure they have to deal with the mortal's shit all the time.

Bumping from last thread.

Furnace Kings when

Will there ever be a story written about the daily lives of a human dealing with his aelf and duardin roommates?

Here you go!

Can any kind soul possibly share new Hammerhal novella, please?

Did any human try to fuck an Aelf?

I think a more disturbing question is did any human try to fuck a dwarf?

Only if they knew what dwarf women look like.

thats easy, dwarf women have softer beards

Oh they do. They're the perfect 'blowjob' height. Problem is that beard hair keeps getting everywhere.

Their “face beards” or their “crouch beards”?

Yes

sauce b0ss

source plz?

Boku no Pico

What would it be like to have a Dark Elf as a girlfriend? Or a High Elf?

why must you try to ruin these threads?

Are SCE allowed to date?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

user, that's cruel.

bloodreavers are a bit taller than the really old berserker models

I can take pictures in a bit

Dwarf women are too THICC. They might not be able to handle it.

>urist mcdwarf grapples the elf.
>urist mcdwarf grapples the elf.
>urist mcdwarf shatters the elf's torso, breaking the left floating rip and puncturing the lung!
>the elf is unconscious

Dwarf Fortress is the entire reason I started a Dwarf army.
Now I want one of my dwarfs to be a wrestler though.

What is the difference between the Kairic Acolytes in the Silver Tower box and the ones that are sold separately? I wanted to get some for conversions, and wanted to know if the separate ones are made for posability.

If the average female was like that then I see why Gotrek became a Slayer.

grimwrath berzerker conversion?

I am thinking Dragonslayer conversion.
I can just cut the axe out of the hand going downwards so it looks like a clenched fist, and cut the hand off of the arm going upwards, and try to find an open hand to replace it with, so it sort of look like he is jumping up to choke a bitch.

Been playing some FEC lately, just got into the army, but I've been fighting a lot of Skryre Skaven with 6+ Stormfiends with all or nearly all of them equipped with Warpfire Throwers, does anyone have any advice for dealing with these guys when they pop up out of the floor and roast my Ghoul King on Terrorgheist? Even with multiple saves I'm getting booty blasted.

Another army that's rustling my jimmies is a Tzeentch list with 30 Tzaangors, I can't even make a dent in the stupid pricks before they wash over my army entirely.

Well we aren't gonna find out with you posting these elf women everywhere.

Well, for the Stormfiends you can try bubblewrapping your King so he can't pop up quite so close.
Might work.

FEC isn't exactly a strong army, so it is going to struggle with cheesey stuff.

yeah, if you could find good arms the old slayer from battle for skull pass could be good, you could have him jumping off a rope cuz he already looks like he's leaping forward

The ones sold separately have more weapon options, as far as I know. You can equip them however you want instead of being limited to 2 of everything, and the separate box comes with a vulcharc, so if you want some of that, the separate box will have enough.

Regarding posability, I think there will be more options, purely by dint of having more models in the box, but they suffer from the same monopose problem as the Fyreslayers, except that the Acolytes actually have maybe 1 or 2 interesting poses instead of absolutely none. I can see why they have this problem though: they're a bunch of muscledudes with little fabric covering their bodies. There aren't many ways to hide the mould lines and gaps between pieces without it looking stupid and/or glaringly obvious.
That tangent aside, it really depends on how many you want. Don't need much, just a few bits: Silver Tower. Going all-out on a whole infantry squad: separate kit.

In the end, though, it's really up to you. That was just my opinion.

What do you mean by bubblewrapping? Sorry, not familiar with the term

>tfw you play theme music every time he charges, and you deliver a wrestler interview before and after every fight phase
>you ring a bell when you kill a hero

I am mostly getting them for a Tzeentch themed Blood Bowl team. I will probably just get the Silver Tower version as the weapon options won't really matter as I can't swivel the arms around or anything. Thanks user.

Surrounding the thing you want to stay alive with other, less important units.

Basically, all "deep strike" rules have a minimum distance they have to be from an enemy model, so if your king is surrounded by some weaker models, then instead of setting up 9 inches away from him, he has to set up 9 inches away from the other stuff, putting more distance between you and him.

When he does pop them out then, you will want to charge him with the chaff to keep him in place, or move your king outside of their effective range.

Using cheap horde units around whatever you want to protect to stop it from taking damage.

That's a Dwarf. Elves aren't nearly as THICC.

Hmm, I'll try that. He's been running Gautfire Skortch (I think that's what it's called?) so he automatically comes up 3 inches away from whatever he wants, with a bunch of dudes. Maybe I'll build a ring so he can't come up too close to my king, before I get in with him. Thanks!

What is this weaboo trash

Boku no Pico

It's derived from the name of a type of packing material, made of plastic with lots of large bubbles evenly spaced through the whole thing. Popping said bubbles can provide hours of procrastinating entertainment.

In relation to gaming, it means using cheap units, sometimes known as "chaff", in the same manner - as a packing material for your most precious goods, ensuring that they can be delivered where they need to be without being broken. Bubblewrap can be used for the purposes of line-of-sight blocking, area denial (relevant for the Stormfiends - can't teleport within 9" of an enemy) and charge prevention (relevant for the Tzaangors - make it so that they can't charge the King, ensure that he remains unmolested as he closes with the foes he actually wants to fight).
I hope that explains it.

No problem. Are you gonna use the masked heads and fluff them as being used for headbutts?

Gotcha - Thanks. Also, how should I deal with those shitty disc flyers that inflict mortals on 3+? Even if I avoid the big fat Tzaangor horde I get poked to death with those, should I try to bring other flyers, like Crypt Flayers?

Definitely. Having cool head wear is definitely a reason why I chose those guys.

Shadespire Lizards when

When shadespire a lot of things, shadespire dwarves, shadespire ghouls, shadespire aelfs, shadespire tzeentch, shadespire skaven

fyreslayers and skaven are in the core rulebook so they'll be released soon

>aelfs
Fucking never, hopefully

They are? That's fantastic, I haven't picked up the set yet, very cool to hear they're on the way

can someone summarise what shadespire is for someone too lazy to look it up

so for the Generals handbook 2018/2019 will more legacy units disappear? cause that's the feeling i'm getting

hex-grid warband skirmish game with a deck building element

Hex grib skirmish with a deck building element. Meant to be GW's answer to FFG's X-Wing and Privateer Press's game whose name escapes me.

Personally I'd say it depends; If the next few Age of Sigmar books are "Replacements" for old fantasy armies kind of like Kharadron and Fyreslayers are for traditional dwarfs, then maybe. It will really depend on what the next Aelf book is

Not him but I have a more important question.

Is it fun?

If you mean renamed to a generic shared statblock so they can still sell the models then yes.

ITS DA NU MORDHEIM!!! ECKS DEE

Not sure but my friend wants those bones and I want those Ironjawz since I was thinking of painting baneface as Gaul from Destiny 2 and converting him up as well.

Oh god, those must be Skyfires. They are the cheese supreme, the murder mozzarella, the cheddar shredders. They get all the good rules and no real downsides. That said, Skyfires only do mortal wounds on a 6+ to hit, are you talking about something else? If your opponent is doing that with Skyfires, he's cheating.

Anyway, getting Flayers won't work - anything on a Disc of Tzeentch has a 16" move, vastly outrunning your 12" move Flayers. You really can't catch them without some careful planning.

He's buffing their hit rolls (And/or using fate dice) so that the leader's doing mortals on like a 3+ or 4+, and the others are doing regular hits on 3+ and mortals on 5+ or something ridiculous.

any hit roll of 6+ does mortal wounds instead of their normal damage

being near a shaman gives them +1 to hit rolls

leader of the unit gets +1 to hit rolls

very easy to deal with. kill the shaman and/or give them a -1 to hit

Tzeentch player here.

They get that buff if they are in range of a Tzaangor Shaman. It gives them +1 to hit so the mortal wound triggers on a 5+ instead of 6+. The leader of the unit succesfully hits on a 3+ normally but that is not an improvement to their hit roll so they still do mortal wounds the same as the rest of the unit.

Unless they are using something else to improve their hit rolls they can only be doing mortal wounds on 5+ at best.

The leader does not have a to hit buff. It just has a normal to hit requirement of 3+. Its mortal wound requirement is the same as the rest of the unit.

I'm putting valhallan blizzard on my beastclaw raiders and I'm quite happy with how well it's looking! My main complaint so far is that cameras just have no idea how to deal with it, and the pictures look crappy compared to real life.

Yeah, there really isn't much of a way around that.
Do you have the General's Handbook 2017? If you don't, get it somehow (it's in the OP if you do what you want 'cause a pirate is free ) and look through the Flesh-Eater Courts' Allegiance Abilities for something to give you an edge.

Apart from that, try using terrain to block line of sight. That's all I got.

(You)
Also, I've been following the progress on these longbeards and they really look good!

Sure there is. Kill the Shaman. Once you kill the shaman they can only do mortal wounds on a hit roll of 6+ and each one only gets one roll per shooting phase.

Will there ever be traditional dwarfs with any attention? I get we had WHFB for them but still.

How would I go about making a Spite Rev Sylvaneth army? I'm assuming their battalion is mandatory? What about Drycha?

I own the book, and I've been trying to buff myself so that it's not so big of a problem when I get shot with mortals because I get a 5+ from the AGK and then a 6+ from Deathless Minions, but the sheer number of shots still chunks my monsters.

I also didn't see anything in my General's Handbook 2017 that would really help, I actually rather don't like the FEC allegiance abilities, the magic items are kind of weak compared to death's Cursed Book and the Grand Delusions are shitty IMHO

Slight problem.
To kill the shaman, he must first catch the shaman. The shaman has a 16" move and he can fly. On top of having to run the gauntlet of Skyfire arrows and avoiding the giant regular Tzaangor horde, the ghouls are going to have to take a lot of punishment before they ever manage to get within charge range, let alone in combat, and we've already established that Flayers aren't really an option.

Getting off the computer now, I gotta go to the gym. I probably won't check in later. Bye /aosg/.

Can't give a heap of help since I run them in mixed order, but I will say that wherever you can keep them near Sinister terrain. -2 Bravery rolling 2d6 pick the highest REALLY hurts.

Here's the thing. The army of Tzaangors is the bigger threat compared to the Skyfires unless you are playing with enough points to run an absurd amount of them.

Tzaangors get additional attack based on number of models in the unit. With thirty models the mutants are getting six attacks each with a hit roll of 3+ and a wound roll of 4+ (3+ if an Arcanite Hero is within 9") and the greatsword users are hitting one time less but getting rend -1. Add to this the fact that their shields give an save after the save of 6+ that works against mortal wounds and you have the most powerful battleline Tzeentch can field by far. Also, they radiate mortal wounds based on the number of wizards in range (which all but one Arcanite heroes are).

The Skyfires should be a distant secondary concern as they only get one ranged attack per shooting phase per model and they cost a ton of points to field at 200 for three models as opposed to Tzaangors being 180 per ten or thirty for 450.

Honestly, I don't even run my Skyfires anymore. They are not worth it after the massive point increase compared to other mortal wound sources that are more consistent.

Yeah, I found the massed horde of Tzaangors to be a big problem, but the long-range uber sniping of the Skyfires to kill all my leaders before I get to buff up my troops and get stuck in. What is the weakness of massed Tzaangors? The player I was fighting said it was their weak leadership, but he's constantly making them immune to battleshock.

Tzeentch has low bravery and low saves. Your best bet is to hit hard and fast. Tzaangors only have a save of 5+ so hitting them with any rend at all hurts.

If he is making them immune to battleshock then he is a good player that is covering his weaknesses.

If he is doing enough mortal wounds to kill all your heroes then he is either cheating or just has too much money invested in Skyfires from before they went up in cost.

For less than the 400 points it takes to run six Skyfires (what I consider the minimum amount) I can run a Lord of Change that will do an average of 5 mortal wounds every turn with his unique spell at the same range as the Skyfires and get a second spell cast after that as well as give all my other daemon wizards +1 to casting and have points left over to get more troops with.

You are likely playing against one of the people that cheesed Tzentch so hard that everything good we had went up in cost. He is playing to win, not to have fun. Honestly with any army that does not have a good allegiance ability or good range you do not stand a chance.

This. Heavily armored/shielded melee fighters are my favorite part of the dwarf 'aesthetic', and for that KO and Fyreslayers fall short. Rune magic is a close second.

That's a shame, he's a good guy and good company, but holy shit is Tzeentch rough to fight.

I've been thinking about getting a Mournghul for my army, but everyone at my LGS shits on them relentlessly, saying that they're way overhyped, and easily beaten, should I look elsewhere? What do you guys think of them?

I wonder if armored units fit the Fyreslayers. The older WHFB Slayers wore little to no armor to show they aren't afraid of death but Fyreslayers have no deathseeking restriction like that. Overlords definitely got the armored part down & they've got some melee troops with armor. Not the most though.

Go back over the edge highlights with thinned Abaddon Black and try to neaten them up so they're thinner.

>Thinking plaguebearers can hurt a bastilladon even after 900 rounds of combat

I suppose aesthetically there's nothing stopping me from greenstuffing armor onto fyreslayers? I remember briefly skimming the rules and they looked interesting, but the price of the kits (esp in relation to dispossessed I'd already started) also turned me off them.

In terms of armor they're actually rather well armored, if you keep certain heroes around them. They get ward saves and whatnot. Not as heavily armored as SCE, but honestly nothing's as heavily armored as those dudes

Knowing them, if they have armor then it'd be some Lava or molten rock looking armor.

why isn't death allowed any resurrection in Skirmish? I get no summoning extra units but it's tough when your weak ass armour leaves your grave guard as nothing more than glass cannons

maybe a houserule where you can only reanimate a certain number of wounds a turn?

Hey has anyone ever done a Winter-themed Sylvaneth army before? Treepeople with a snowy color or covered in some fake snow?

>SCE also work as a police force
Oh boi are you trying to lure the slav?