What's my next 5e character going to be?

What's my next 5e character going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

donjon.bin.sh/5e/random/#type=npc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

definitely a faggot if hes anything like you

whothefuckismydndcharacter.com

Lizardfolk Barbarian

LE Human Warlock who has a CG Archfey patron. The Archfey punishes the Warlock if he does evil shit or if he refuses to further the aims of faekind. The punishment comes in the form of constant fairy pranks until his life becomes unbearable and he gives in to his Patron's wishes.

Patron should be something FABULOUS like the Prince of Roses or the Golden Lady of Bliss.

Skeleton wizard who carries his own skull on a staff.

Dead.

He needs a replacement on his neck though or else it gives the gig away.

Lizardfolk who will eat whoever they consider strong, believing they'll inherit their strength that way
Brains for strats, legs for dex, arms for power and heart for bravery

You'll be a chaotic good lizardfolk barbarian multiclassing into warlock of the undying patron, fluffed as some crazy lizard folk God forgotten to most. He lets you speak to the ancestors and shrouds you from harm.

A Male Human Fighter.

White, brown hair, gray armor, sword and shield

Just pop your head back on when you need to glamour up.

donjon.bin.sh/5e/random/#type=npc

Go wild OP

Rolled 9 (1d12)

Buy point with 13 for 5 stats and 10 for your main one. Human to get all 13 to 14 getting +2 mods. Build your 11 main stats up. 1d12 for class. Backstory is up to you.

paper mache

... Uhh, fuck it. Play a fucking monk.

Drow girl (male).

Multiclass Paladin Warlock. Oath of Ancients paladin and Fey Pact bladelock. Oberron has commanded you to go forth and be awesome as one of his Knights of the Wild Hunt.

>donjon.bin.sh/5e/random/#type=npc
>Mammyl: Female Dragonborn Servant, NG. Str 10, Dex 8, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 13. >Mammyl has green scales and narrow blue eyes. She wears travel-stained clothing and a wooden holy symbol. Mammyl is romantic and honest.

Thanks, asshole. I just got a new waifu who doesn't exist.

Nigga just play a big titty black bitch with a sassy mouth and yo make her a ranger who's too lazy to do shit and is just ok with dying because she can't handle all the bullshit and you'd be playing my mom lol

Seriously though play something like that

>Dragonborn
>green scales
>named "Mammyl"

mfw

Core Beastmaster Ranger Dragonborn with a specialization in duel wielding.