AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHEN IS THIS SHIT ACTUALLY GOING TO OTHER EXCHANGES?

YOU LIED TO ME Veeky Forums
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this coin had a 12m market cap a month ago, and then surpassed 2b a few days ago. anyone buying in today is insane.

nothing moons forever my son

but realistically I think there is at least one more big pump coming up to 25-30$

actually this coin should have a higher marketcap than litecoin if you think about it.

I made a thread recommending selling yesterday.

I fucking NAILED the top.

that wasn't the top, bro

its still 14USD you dumb bitch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>Update

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S WORSE

>being this wrong

chill dude, no one was expecting 10$ this fast, either cash out or HODL

It was the local top, I sold around $15.20. Not perfect, but damn close.

Likely buying back in soon. This sucker doesn't dip for long.

So many faggot shills.

XRB is the future fuck off.

How the fuck was I wrong, retard? Yesterday it was it's ATH, it's currently below it.

I'm not talking about ATH for all time, I know it's going up from here. But I sold the LOCAL MAXIMA, and I am aiming to buy the LOCAL MINIMA.

Is there something you retards aren't understanding here?

FREEFALL FROM HERE

nothing in your thread indicated a re-entry, you fucking autist.

I'll enjoy my superior gains holding

JUST DROPPED 10K

HOW DO YOU FEEL RN

There was no need to indicate it. It had no bearing on my recommendation of yesterday being a good sell target. It seems you are the autist here, friendo.

I'll enjoy my mathematically superior gains from selling high and rebuying low.

Healthy dip, retard

I'll laugh so hard if they just rob BitGrail blind.

Of course because shit can just be free.

NEXT STOP 20K LOSS

guarantee you didn't buy in as early. go fomo buy ripple or something

It's the closest to Satoshi's dream.

Feeless and fast transactions.

I bought in at $.7. But clearly, you are just going to say you bought in before me, like it fucking matters. Your gains would be better, regardless of when you bought, if you sold when I told you to.

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

No that's BTC when Lightning comes out

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

go buy stocks with daddy's money now normie

kek, I guess I won't be needing to salt my 5 star meal tonight, I'm getting a whole weeks worth from you, Norman.

Jesus guys shorting on BitGrail is amazingly easy. Just got another 10XRBs. Normies lol

Its not a cryptocurrency retard

Teach me your ways master

Yes Yes fall down so I can accumulate!

You're fucked

I'm in BTC currently pajeet.

selling higher and buying back in lower isnt called shorting, little timmy

This is the end of the XRB dream

farewell

Yea I know its margin trading who cares.

then you are fucked even more

I TOLD YOU GUYS TO SELL YESTERDAY

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN!

Well, there's a huge fucking difference between both that might interest people who never laid eyes on the awful exchanges that have XRB on them. I highly doubt that we'll see that functionality on the exchanges before XRB gets listed on better exchanges.

mommy

BUY THE DIP RETARDS, YOU WANTED TO GET IN? NOW IT'S TIME.

Sure.

I've moved my BTC I'm not getting goxxed fuck that.

what? why would you get goxxed?, the exchange has been working fine this whole time, you just panic because of a little dip? okay, it's up to you, rememeber my words when it keeps going up.

You're arguing with pajeets based burger. As a leaf I can smell them anywhere.

AHH ITS CRASHING BACK to 90k IN 3 SECONDS OMGGGGGGG AHHHHHHI SPENT 50 DOLLAR ON RAIBLOCKS IMA LOS IT ALL! OMGGGGGGG

t. spent 45 thousand and dont give a fuck cause i know this coin will reach 300. Stop FUDDING fucking dumbass retard pajeets

>Working fine

error 502 every other day

>sure

On its way to 20$$$ now mark my words

we all know it's going to 20$, it's just a shame price is manipulated like this
we need a bigger exchange

okay, I bought multiple times there, it's just a bit slow, and you have to F5 to see the prices, but it's much much less laggy than what kucoin has been these last days, seriously.

HOW FAT ARE THE FINGERS ON THIS SHIT EXCHANGE?

when you solve many captchas you develop fat fingers syndrom

>coin goes on huge run
>has a small dip by comparison
>"I TOLD YOU RETARDS IT'S A SCAMCOIN LMAO AT UR LIFE"
Veeky Forums is full of fucking retards

you fucking weakhands, I was at 200% but you fucking idiots did bring this shit down. Stop wasting money in stupid platforms without any needs of coins or somestupid shit like muh AI for Brain.

30k sat drop

small dip

>pick one

okay "big dip", whats the difference? plenty of coins at the top had big dips during a bullrun... it doesn't say shit about the long-investment value of that coin.

ÄAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

It's pretty much at where we were yesterday.

yesterday it was at 100k

are you autistic?

I'M ABLE TO REBUY MY STACK +33% CUZ I SOLD THE TOP

FEELS GOOD

My only problem right now is buying a little more before the dip. I wish I had money to buy again at this price...

Lost 330 RAI on shitty trading. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF

>try to sell thinking it will go lower
>keeps going higher and higher
>buy back in at a loss in desperation

FUUUUUCCKCKCK

Theres really no way to correctly time that on a shit exchange like bitgrail.

It's still going lower user lmao

FUCK YES MY BUY ORDERS ARE BEING FILLED.

OFFLOAD THAT JUICY XRB TO ME LOL WEAK HANDED FAGETS

Hahaha
>aryan coin better than iota and btc combined
>literally abondened project from 2014 which was delisted on all exhanges
>suddenly appeared after IOTA success
>pumped on single shitty exhange by single dev
>dump from $15 to $1
Priceless pinkwojacks from rai fags for next week on /biz

>Buy orders being filled.
>A good thing.

>Sell @ 85k sats
>watch it dip to 72k Sats
> F5..
> 95k STA OMFG BUY BACK FUCK
>... 80k sats

>weakhands letting the next top 5 coin go because early whales unloading holdings from $0.30

You will never make it.

fuck btc didn't show up and can't buy the dip

Ffs guys, this coin will go back up to atleast $30. Hold your hats.

You dumb fuck if orders are being filled at a lower price, that means the fucking price at what people think it should be is going down. I bet you're one of those faggot 18 year olds that just found out what bitcoin was and put their life savings in it then think they are a fucking financial advisor all of the sudden.

oh look it's at 79 sats.

Don't worry the redditors are panicking, the dip will probably last for at least a day.

That's one way to look at it. Another is that he bought XRB on sale.

It really depends on if you're bullish or bearish about it.

76k sats now

nah senpai

>being this mad im getting 79k sat XRB when it's going to 3x in a week. thx for the cheap XRB you fat autistic faggot.

Then you believe it won't go back up. That's fine. The other user does, and that's fine do.

You must prefer buying high and selling low?

why are you trying so hard to fud this coin? what the fuck is wrong with you? it really looks like you didn't buy in time when it was low and now you're just mad.

LMAO literally fuckers catching knifes with bare hands hahaha never change biz

actually believing this when this is the most manipulated coin out there.

at 72k now

enjoy being poor pajeet.

I sold at 112k Sats, this fuck this manipulation. you raiblock niggers are worse than pajeets. Shilling a coin with one dev on one manipulated exchange that gets 502 errors every other day have have automatic buy bots when price drops.

>i missed out on XRB: the reply.

Could someone send me a Discord invite ? I somehow got kicked because I typed in general during the dip...

Jeeez I'm making mad money on this scam exchange!

>Shilling a coin with one dev on one manipulated exchange that gets 502 errors every other day have have automatic buy bots when price drops.
This reveals to me that you don't know shit and you're actually a brainlet, I'm done talking with someone like you, enjoy being poor.

>Implying

enjoy getting goxxed when the price drops too low

This will be the last time you will be able to get XRB this cheap. I don't want to hear the bitching when this goes up to 50.

It has multiple developers though.

Next one according to this is GByte

It's what Iota is based on

LoL
>newfag doesnt know project was abandoned 4 years ago after being delisted off all major exhanges

where is the floor?
I was lucky and sold everything at 110k
wanna buy back in

i thought railblocks was a chad coin. It was so quick like. Looks like i got fucked maybe

Floor is this $1.25
>You got fucked by arian brothers