Order of the Stick

1103 In Force

Haley on point once again. How are they gonna get out of this?

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

I don't know about the elf's feats, but can't he hellzone grenade the place with delayed fireballs?

or have multiple stuff with explosive rune and fuck up mass dispel?

you could cut more than that, level 9000

WORDS WORDS

>Goy

>you could cut more
real Thog fix

The master wants murder!

Thog.

might have got confused half way through this

>all those empty faces
That is both disturbing and hilarious.

I was trying to do a Bane edit, but couldn't finish it. Yours turned out pretty great.

>65 strips later, still in the bubble

I fucking love these threads
I have no fucking idea what this comic is, or even what it is about but this whole concept never fails to see me smile

you have to COMMIT if you want to Thog.

Wait, sound can't pass through a forcecage.

Strictly speaking, there's no explicit evidence of such occuring in the strip.
The dwarf girl and V turn to face Brother Sandstone when he starts talking, but that could be a coincidence, and the vampire suggest-o-vision is explicitly called out as a gaze attack, and generally you don't hear with your eyes.
Of course, I haven't checked to see if vampiric suggest-o-vision requires the target to hear the suggestion clearly, as I believe the Suggestion spell does. If such is the case, that would be a nail in the coffin, so to speak.

Minimalistic, clean; Art Thógo.

>Wait, sound can't pass through a forcecage.
Says who? A wall of force is literally two-dimensional in 3.X.

This is worthy of Thog.

I rate this Thog outta Thog.

>Bane
>Hello Minrah, I'm EVIL.
Poetry.

>Once again, nothing fucking happens.
>Once again, an entire 9 panels is wasted on uselessness
>Once again, the Burlew fanboys will be out in force, because you can't fucking criticize him.
>Once again, Veeky Forums's general population will rally to their defense, because you can't criticize it anymore now that it's updating semi-regularly.

It's absolutely fascinating as a sociological phenomenon. Getting a bunch of shit shoveled down your throat is pleasant, but small doses are apparently intolerable crap.

This shit's worse copypaste than B^U

I tolerate it more than most webcomics
it updates and I don't despise the characters to my very core which puts it higher than every webcomic save a hand-full

just wish the jokes were funnier

>I don't despise the characters to my very core which puts it higher than every webcomic save a hand-full
What else do you read, user, that you hate so much?

>What else do you read,
Veeky Forums, for one thing.

What are you talking about?
Nobody says anything about that because NO FUCKING SHIT the pacing's bad. It's self evident. It does not need to be said. I think the BEST that's been said about it is 'not QUITE as bad when it isn't once every other month, but still bad. Would probably be better if you binge-read it'
Most of the people here are here because we've BEEN reading it for forever and/or because Thogging is amusing.
We need more comedic Thogs, though. It's best when there's a balance between 'shorten the words' ones and 'fuckit let's make it funny' ones. Today's were good, though.

Honestly, I don't hate OotS, I just hate how Burlew genuinely believes you can't criticize an ongoing story until it's finished. Just because you have a plan for something doesn't mean it's okay for it to feel pointless to the readers for three years.

I'd like to know why they're called "Thog edits" but never dared to ask before.

Thog is one of the characters in the strip. Dumb as bricks orc barbarian. The idea is that the strip could be written by Thog instead of Burlew and would still be just as coherent.

Because goddamn Burlew will cram 10,000 words into a 50-word strip.

I thought it was because Thog complained about other people talking a bunch.

>biting your butt explicitly
Brilliant.

Why did you erase Elan's face in that last panel?

I would assume it's because she can't feel her ass.

Best thog.

And you're right. But it's just Talky-man really, not other people in general.

>desnuts can recover

We got a winner

>bro no!

I'm in favor of this becoming a running joke with the dwarf.

Yes, absolutely. I'm gonna try to Thog that into all of their interactions.