He is the one

chink regulation will BTFO it, poor man's stratis

Neo has always been focused on compliance, next fud please

compliance with being banned in a few years?

thanka for visiting. you can go now pajeet

Yes anyone who doesn't buy an inferior chink version of Ethereum is a dirty street shitter

If you dont have any NEO, why do you even care? Post something constructive or go find a loo to poo

I do have NEO, it's just not going to do anything exciting

gas is more like ethereum

>I do have NEO
>That's why I am Fudding my own coin on every post
Right

Then sell now if you dont believe in this project.

Look at this beautiful daily chart. If we break and fix 500k we can see 800k to 900k in January

>inferior chink version of Ethereum
>1000 tx/s vs the 15tx/s of eth
>PoS already implemented
>consensus algorith that doesn't require waiting for additional blocks to confirm the transference
>regulation compliant
Don't you have any street to shit on, Pajether?

B U M P

NEO is literally superior to ETH in every way. Can you form an argument without using the word chink you fucking autist?
The state of Veeky Forums these days...

Shhh. Don't tell the pajeets anything, I'm still acumulating.

The chinese gov is sponsoring and giving awards to products built ON the NEO blockchain.
Why the fuck would they then ban NEO?
Can you do a single shred of research before you shit up this board, pajeeto?

sorry friend but these brainlets fucking annoy me.

I actually believe the opposite: chinese gov will ban EVERYTHING but NEO (and few more) as it is in-house.

NEO
>Nice price action (in BTC) since 12/12
>Amazing price action (in USD) since october
>A lot of good ICOs are coming
>Decentralization will start in January
>Government friendly
>China loves their own products and will regulate to death or ban everything foreign
>Three lifetimes of blessings

yup we're gettin 3. THREE blessings of lifetime. eat it, no neos.

I believe something similar to this will happen.

Any products which don't inherently support strong digital identity will be banned, citing fraud and KYC reasons.

I don't think that the gov will adopt NEO as it's 'in-house' chain, I've read that PBOC is already developing their own chain. However, as I said previously the gov is sponsoring, recognizing and generally giving 'the nod' to NEO based products, namely 'THEKEY'.

NEO will be extremely successful globally, with china as it's epicenter.

STRAP THE FUCK IN!
We are about to break 500k!

I actually don't want it to break 500k today. I sold yesterday at 46k to buy another coin. The intention was to come back once I made a profit, but NEO seems to be raising faster than I thought.

Do you guys think there's time to wait?

The way I see it is that we will have a false 500k break out today, than it will retrace to 450k before going up big time.

NEO's success is directly tied to the ever-growing number of high quality ICOs coming.

We've already seen huge gains from ICO price for both RPX and DBC even with shit-tier exchanges.

I would not wait any longer.

lol your about 3 months too late for that fud, 500k sats inbound.

Dunno man. I wanted to ride the waves during the rebrand pump to accumulate more Neo and it took me some serious no-sleep trading to break even. Since that I never ever sell. I just buy dips.

Yeah, NEO BTFO twice already.
One of them was in June/July, when I bought at $2 and sold at $4(can't remember the value in sats), then it shoot up to $12.
The second was back in August, when I bought at 350k sats and sold at 500k, thinking that my profit was ''good'' again, and the coin went to fucking 1,2m sats.

i have been swing trade Neo last few weeks when it fluctuates between 0.0035 and 0.0049. I love this coin but feel like it is too slow ? still have like 3k of it and want to move to other faster coins...

>too slow
>faster coins
This kind of mentality is the recipe to getting burned

>Artificial resistance at 500k
This is the point of NEO. It is the most predictable and the safest coin to swing trade. Im holding 2180 NEO and use 1500 to s-w. When I have 3000 Ill use 2000 to trade and so on.
>Slowly but surely.

> It is the most predictable and the safest coin to swing trade
this, just be carefull and watch the btc charts periodically, i got caught swinging right in the middle of a btc bullrun and have been bagholding a good stack of my neo at 510k sats for the past 2 months, suppose you could say that with every coin though.