What was the edgiest PC you ever made?

What was the edgiest PC you ever made?

Raz0r, a cyborg bounty hunter for a star wars game. He was deliberatly made as edgy as possible, used a batman style deep voice and had a ship called "The Edge"

I tried to make a Dragonborn according to normal description that 5e gives

Flaying the Malarite was more of a crazed overreaction to her attack than the act of an evil person. These are sociopathic responses to something, not acts of evil.

Compare to the uthraki quest, where we made the decision to go out and actively lure people to their deaths in exchange for knowledge and profit. That was evil. This? This is just being rude.

Made a 3.5 psion lumberjack dude for an evil campaign that developed telepathy after taking a tree to the dome, wound up hearing other peoples thoughts and feelings and it disgusted him for years until he snapped and wanted all the voices to be quiet. All of them. So, he went to raid a wizards old lair, only to find out the wizard was still in there and needed minions; so he and two other poor cocksuckers got roped into it by taking a charm that acted as their chain-- It stopped them from trying to (directly) kill each other or the wizard. We massacred a town while they were in church to clear the area of 'vermin' for the wizard to expand into.

A paladin assimar who was raised by demons (lot of rape and murder of herself and the innocent), and only recently took the path of light "after having the light beaten into her by an order of dragonborn Paladins.

She was the lawful good doesn't mean lawful nice type of Paladin.

I just ripped off Euron Greyjoy from ASOIAF.

Oh wait, we're talking PCs, not NPCs? In that case, I never made anyone particularily edgy.

Pic related

Dude. Those trips plus that pic make me think you got some edgy tales.

I Wana hear! No matter the cringe!

My character for my full dark side playthrough on KOTOR.

It didn't help that they give you leprosy when you get too mean.

A rapist half-doppelganger with ridiculous Charisma. It was supposed to be a one shot. I never intended to continue playing for years with that fucker.

To this day i think i had crashlanded on the DM ]'s magical realm.

3.5 sadist sorcerer built with full access to the book of vile darkness

A rogue trader so edgy my game master said I am the most Machiavellian player/pc he has ever known. Accomplishments too long to,list but taking over a planet in a day by betraying everyone during an org invasion.

Allying with dark Eldar and regular Eldar and out smarting them.

Killed both bbeg and ended the campaign rich as a mother fucker in the first few sessions by blowing up their ship instead of boarding them and so much more. No time to write now.

Sawyer is his name.

A dark knight who had his freedom sold to otherworldly beings in exchange for power. He had to murder regularly as price for his transaction, else he would be the next soul claimed.

In the end they broke the agreement and the dark spirits he was bound to served as his final boss, striking them down but losing all the power he gained and becoming a normal man again.

An orc who was abandoned as a child for being a deformed runt, then raised in a sewer by underworld cretins to be a disposable murderer, who fled and took himself on a quiet quest for redemption. He's not edgy to play but his backstory has enough edge for a lifetime. That's the furthest I can go.

I can't do more than that, since I played a game with the edgiest NPC I've seen, some abyssal speaking warlok rogue who literally cut himself when things were looking down, and a necromancer blood mage PC who only cared about power and liked to do gruesome evil things for the sake of it. This all in a party that was mostly good. I missed a good portion of that game but I can't imagine anything that'd justify it.

Pic related.

Sword Saint/Shadow Oracle with a cursed katana, shadow powers (darkness wings, teleports behind you etc), love for torture and petty vengeance, black coat and whiny entitled nature.

One of the most fun characters I've ever played.

In DH I played an acolyte who was basically DC's Zsasz in service of the inquisition. He was super boring in retrospect.

Mekhet spy/burglar who was part of a gang of other Mekhet assassins, searching for their murderers and trying to avenge their murders. He was one bitchy cunt and loved to antagonize whoever even dared inconvenience him.

Thankfully I had to leave the game after two sessions and saved the rest from my edgy bullshit.

Literal jailbait rape victim vampire who preyed on older men. Not even my magical realm actually, in retrospect it was weird. I was just a kid and thought it'd be cool to play out the indiscriminate revenge thing.

A private investigator who got his start as an "exotic" treat at a local brothel after he ran away from home at 13. He did later become semi-respectable, but everybody knew his former profession, so he left his home to get away from it.

The campaign basically ended after all his worst fears about humanity had been confirmed, and he went home a broken (albeit rich) man with only one living friend.

You can't just leave me hanging, what'd ya do with it

Made a Blackguard for a one-shot who slaughtered his entire battalion because they did some fucked up shit. Once he fell, he just kind of swore off his goddess, who he felt was unjust for that bullshit.

Ended up becoming a suicidal fuck afterwards, but feared getting sent to Hell after his death, so he just kept himself alive, hoping to find some way to give himself immortality.

Then the whole party ended up in Hell at the end anyway. It was trippy.

My edgiest character...

>His name was "The Christmas Spirit of Murder."
>He killed people who didn't better themselves after the 3 spirits of Christmas had visited them.
>He wore a coat made out of other peoples clothes.
>Weapon of choice? He dualwielded Tomahawks because I had a stupid knock-knock joke.
>GM turned him into a woman halfway through the campaign, but he (or me, the player) didn't notice until the end of the campaign.
>His main technique of killing people was to use a device he constructed that would knock on peoples doors.
>When they came to check the door, he had already sneaked inside and hid under the victims' bedsheets.
>When they went back to bed, he scooted up to them and whispered: "Merry Christmas motherfucker..."

He was pretty much insane, it was in the middle of July and he got killed in friendly fire because it was bedtime and our Ranger was very grumpy.

>Allying with dark Eldar and regular Eldar and out smarting them.

I dunno, the whole shtick of Eldar is that they're the archetypal backstabbing bastards. Some random schmuck (however influential) outsmarting them doesn't really fit the setting, methinks. Strike a deal with them, and you WILL get fucked with somehow, somewhere along the line. I'd go as far as codify that as one of the premises of the setting which there simply is no way around.

>Space Lizardman War-priest
>From a race whose pantheon were composed of a God of War and Slavery, a God of the Forge, and a God/dess of Pleasure, Excess, and Subjugation.
>Had 'battle powder' that he snorted before major fights that upped his strength and durability, but decreased his perceptiveness
>Used skinning people alive, stripping off their muscle tissue and force-feeding it to them as forms of punishment, because in-setting revives were super cheap and came in bulk needle form.
>Had a mini-fridge in his room stuffed with meat and blood from other sapient races
>Sold our ship's original captain into slavery for being a twat
>Ate the hearts of his foes and kept their skulls.
>Talked like Ba'gamnan from Final Fantasy XII
>Main weapon was a Falcata-style sword that he eventually wanted to get a plasma blade and pommel censer for.
>Used a captured foe as a landing bag when jumping down two stories.
>Was really skilled at making blood-based confections. Like, a fucking god of the kitchen skilled.
>Got really testy over episodes of his races' premier soap, "Slaves of Our Lives", and would butcher anyone who spoiled an episode.
>Lived to sow terror among his racial foes, a group of bird-people megacorporations.
>Was SOMEHOW still one of the most likable members of the crew.

professional first-born ninja (from a clan where it's "legend" that the firstborn will bring glory), extremely cocky, tends to lose his cool easily, was also working for a hidden underground organization that was holding mecha

it made sense in context ok

please tell me more, user

Mordred, Antipaladin of Ravenloft. Not just from Ravenloft, but OF Ravenloft. Wore a helm of conceal alignment (which was CE naturally), and cut himself open to insert an orb of regeneration into his stomach cavity.
>His sole purpose was to keep a paladin in the party from finding a Holy Avenger Sword.

Whoah. Story time?

Myself.

I had an arbalest-slinging, elf-hating Human Fighter/Ranger styled after stereotypical Waffen SS officers. He had black hair, heterochromia, a flowing black longcoat, an eyepatch to cover his one red (actually colourless and transparent) eye, and an unrivaled penchant for genociding demi-humans. He spoke broken English with a thick German accent, preached human supremacy, and went out of his way to beat elves at archery contests.

His crowning achievement was purging a Dwarven volcanic stronghold of all life and using the noxious fumes within to build gas chambers. My GM didn't realise that the party had constructed a fully-functioning death camp until we had already gassed a city's worth of demi-humans with a single lever pull.

Rocks fell afterwards. The GM was too ashamed at not having noticed sooner.

This is Ravenloft you don't need a helm of conceal alignment, detect evil isn't going to work on you. Or was it that D.M was just being doubly careful to cover all bases when he decided to fuck over the paladin by introducing an anti paladin to the same party?

I was in Star Wars game where we were all Stormtroopers.

We made Naboo look like Nanking.

>was it that D.M was just being doubly careful to cover all bases when he decided to fuck over the paladin by introducing an anti paladin to the same party?
Maybe?
My job wasn't to end the paladin. I found out Ravenloft wanted to recruit the paladin as one of it's lords.
As the story went Ravenloft the land opened up a portal into a pocket nether-realm where the HA sword was kept. We all stepped into it. None of us were sure if we were in Ravenloft or in one of Nine Hells.
The pocket dimension was a trippy mind-fuck, I guess the goal was to break the paladin mentally, rather than cause him to fall. (after the game the DM revealed that Ravenloft was looking to elevate a divine madman.)
Whenever my character was away from the party he ended undergoing a psychosis which made him mentally like Krieg from Borderlands. (part of his curse) Being around the paladin made him sane, however at night he was led by troubling dreams to plant seeds of doubt in the paladin's mind time and time again, (you could serve your god better as a cleric, or your god is just testing you, or maybe the HA quest was just a legend, perhaps it's all just a trap.) For as edgy as my character was, I mostly worked subtly against the paladin's mind.
It was interesting playing Mordred, Ravenloft pulling his strings to undermine the paladin, and at the same time the paladin was the most helpful & hopeful option for Mordread.
As for the helm, it was an item I requested for my starting build & background story. The DM was pic related but swapped out my deity and told me "You serve Ravenloft."

Ah the hallmark of the 'Bitch D.M'
>Somebody plays a paladin
>Goes all out to make said paladin lose his paladinhood
Would pass.

The awesome thing was we all played our parts well, and the dice were with the paladin player. He actually found his sword which was his key out of Ravenloft. Half of the party made it out (with Ravenloft PTSD).
>Mordred however, without the paladin, lost his mind.

I enjoyed reading that. What system?

A sentient thornbush heavily invested in grappling.

Sounds like it turned out rather well all things considered. Allowing an anti paladin into an otherwise, I'm assuming, good adventuring party is usually a sure fire way to introduce inter party conflict and a sign of petulant D.M dickery.

The party was a mixed bag of alignments, but we've know each other for awhile. Our DM set us in our parts like a reality TV show director.

I was slightly disappointed that Mordred failed in his task and was left behind but it was really poetic justice. It was fun. Edgy, but fun.

A couple times in other D&D games our DM would have a tavern bard who would sing this song -there's this immortal knight with antlers on his helm that comes with the heavy fogs and mists. He will take you far away never to be seen again. Beware the mists!

>I keep waiting for him to re-appear as a villain NPC

>it's a "things that never happened" thread

Everything in thread is lie.

This true story, happen small village Grzepinje.
English not being first language, so apology.

>Am one day in bedroom at sleep.
>Hear loud bang sound in kitchen from down stair.
>Be having many fright.
>is ghost?
>is werewolf?
>is demon Jszliemek come to steal potato?
>goings down stair and taking brick-shit
>banging still LOUD
>find banging on door
>be wishing for dedushka's mosin
>open door

>discover - is secret police.