PAYFAIR (PFR)

What's up guys, I'm here with your hourly Payfair (PFR) shill thread. And it's time to buy during this dip.

Did you know 3 days ago the 24hr volume was $15,000! Now it's at a comfy $100,00

The Market Cap is still at a low 3 million. You know what that means right?? M-o-o-n mission.

I told you about it when it was $.02, and now I'm telling you about it at $.03, don't be the guy who has to buy in at $.05

With only 100 million tokens, Payfair should have no problem reaching at least $1 once the project is up and running. That means an easy x20 if you get in with the early boys

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io.
discord.gg/fdfGq5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's some of the basics on the project:

Payfair (PFR) is a decentralized escrow and P2P crypto-exchange on the ethereum blockchain. If you're too daft to understand what that is, it means you will be able to sell your crypto directly to buyers for FIAT.
Yes, this could literally get rid of the cant cash out meme.

But its not just crypto, potentialy Payfair could do FIAT to any crypto, any crypto to any other crypto, crypto payment for contract work, etc.
There's potential for this to become a huge market.

Everyone and their boomer parents will be using Payfair to buy crypto and to cash out when the time is right.(tip:never sell, always hold)

Another cool thing about Payfair (PFR) is the potential to make money just by holding the coins! That's right, It's like you will be getting paid to make money.

While the exact numbers will be up to a community vote, currently you need $200 worth of tokens to form a trust node, and $250 for an escrow node.

And even though you can only buy Payfair (PFR) on Etherdelta it has still managed to have a great healthy grow in its first month.
The developers are already working on getting it listed on other normie friendly exchanges and that alone should bring us a nice bump in profits.

Now check it out, the exchange will be ready by February and an IOS app in Q2 will help get Payfair to the mass adoption level that will not only take us to the Moon, but potentially Pluto.

One of the concerns I've seen come up is "Why would I trust a random stranger (escrow) with making sure my money stays mine"

Okay, I get it, it could seem like your putting to much at risk on the hands of strangers, but you don't even need to use and escrow with Payfair (PFR). Its just an option. If you want it can just be the seller and the buyer making a transaction after both parties agree that their requirements were met.

Now let's say you do want to use the escrow for extra security, From my understanding you transaction will be handled by 3 different people. They are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction. The transaction will be approved after three consecutive approvals from the escrow participants.

And what keeps the escrow participants from misbehaving? Their own tokens will be at risk for bad behavior, there will also be a rating system, and people who use the service will be incentivized to rate by the giving them lower fees for participating.

Telegram old post
"Hello, dear friends! Today we want to remind you that this week our website will be updated: payfair.io. This week the main page will be the Payfair platform.

1) Soon, you will be able to sell and buy PFR and ETH after testing the platform.
2) At the moment, we are fixing bugs and evolving the functionality of the platform.
3) We ordered a promo-video for marketing in masses. It will be complete in January.
4) We will be listed on the WandX exchange
5) We listen to our community and we will hold a voting process and possibly we will peg the trust-node to the number of tokens and get rid of fiat peg

P.S. Guys, please vote and leave your comments ;)
nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr"

there will be a new update from the team once they return on jan 5th

Already in. Thx

how fat is your stack?

Just trying to have enough for the nodes

Buying in now.

Strapped in. When does it hit Kucoin?

if i remember correctly i read on the telegram that the devs have paid the kucoin fee to get listed and are just waiting.
there will be more info on the 5th.
hold on tight, this is gonna skyrocket.

If it hits kucoin this early I'll be so god damn happy haha

I want to buy in but EtherDelta is confusing as fuck. Do I need Metamask to use this exchange?

Seriously, all this project needs is one decent excange to kickstart it.

This.

watch a video. it's pretty simple.

you need to send eth to your wallet, then deposit it using the deposit tab.

make sure to leave some eth in your wallet. it will need to use it as a fee. if you run out your money will be stranded until you add more.

next hit the drop down arrow and find PFR.
then you can place a buy order or click on one of the sell orders and buy that.

also metamask isn't required, but some people like using it with etherdelta

thanks

I bought 40k yesterday. LETS GO BOYS

hell yes, i get wet just thinking of the possibility of it hitting $1+

just got in. i like it alot

Yeah, PFR and XBY are my crypto lotto tickets haha

Heads up, big PnD coming on Sunday. Coin isn't chosen yet, but there's a rumor it's TRX. Saw this posted earlier, sharing.

discord.gg/fdfGq5

Mfw these are 100% of my portfolio cuz I am starting with $5k. See you on the moon

i bought 1000 of them few days ago just for fun
price goes up and down all the time, when will it fucking moon?

Haha me too man. We gonna be woke or broke, gl bro

its still a super small coin so the price wont be stable for a bit, but if you see the graph it has been growing overall.
Moon mission is set to february at the latest

Me too. Gona use these gains to invest in the next moon mission and make my way to 100k

Why does the white paper look like it was written by a 6 year old?

>invest in my Russian scam coin

yeah no thanks

The devs are Russian, but there willl be a revised whitepaper very soon

Stay poor.

I dont understand. What is the need for this token? Why would anybody use this site and not bigger alternatives like localbitcoins?

How tf do I use etherdelta to buy this shit

OP Any response?

You will get paid monthly just for holding the token.

Its a 1% fee per transaction and trust nides get 80% of that

That still does not give any answer to why the token will be successfull... It needs people using it for the value to grow.
The platform itself is exactly the same as localbitcoin, only with PFR tokens..

Its a shitcoin

When local Bitcoin doesn't guarantee that there would be no scams

Does local bitcoin pay you to trade?
Can you buy part of local bitcoin and grow with the company? No, so stfu.

There are other reason, but its best to wait for the updated whitepaper.
You can wait too, but have fun buying in at $.07

Also you will be able to trade many types of tokens and services.

DYOR

Do you really think this is going to get a market? No way.

"There are other reasons".. You are saying that because you dont know any other reasons, hoping that they will add more on the updated whilepaper..

The amount of shilling shitcoins here is too much.. Do your own research before you buy this shit

Somebody already replied to you. Stack for the nodes.

This coin is literally confido 2.0

You should have seen this guy destroy the founders (I say founders because none of them are developers, literally none know how to code) in their telegram.

It was hilarious, this guy kept grilling them with legit questions and it was like the three stooges fumbling for answers. They finally banned the guy lol. The founders literally did not know what escrow companies did, and DID NOT KNOW HOW THE BLOCKCHAIN WOULD APPROVE THE ESCROWS.

It was honestly the most hilarious shit I've ever seen. This is russian confido, get in if you want to lose everything.

Yea i do think people will use it. It will become another way people cash out.

Fake news. Already seen this FUD torn down in another thread.

Fake news

>This coin is literally confido 2.0
Haha i love it. Crypto market is fucked up right now, every shitcoin with no tech or purpuse pumps.. why? "Because so much low marketcap"...

A would love me a good potential shitcoin right now, but this shit? No way.

Why would anybody need another way to cash out? There are plenty of ways to cash out already.

except it's not though. I was there, watching this guy wreck the 3 founders in the telegram. It was fucking embarrassing.

Do some research on this coin and go ask them questions. Really try to picture how this coin would work in real life, then ask them about it.

You will laugh your ass off then never buy this coin. I am doing potential investors a favor and saving them a lot of money.

being this dumb.
read the up on the project and do some critical thinking.
he was comparing them to venmo and the guy had no understanding on how the escrow service would work, which i have explained above.

FUD confirmed

Yeah I read this copy paste every time a thread about PFR comes up.

The guy is still accumulating or mad he didnt buy sub $.03 when he had the chance. Some other guy fuded him out of the project and he couldnt live knowing he was lied to.

Yeah, this is "copy and paste" sure.

The guy literally had bought multiple properties and was explaining to the founders why escrow services were valuable, and was asking how pay fair could possibly compare to the services provided by an escrow agency (pro tip, payfair can't).

It's like these siberian pajeets just learned the basic meaning of the word "escrow" and then tried to make a crypto currency around it lol

No fuck ether

its a user experience nightmare. All of these exchanges are UX nightmare.

Who wants to hire me as a freelance usability researcher so i can make these shit sites actually usable.

yea, i read that telegram stuff, i was there. It just was uninformed giberish by someone who had already made up their mind about the project.

i like that etherdelta looks intimidating. makes it look like I'm doing some important shit.
it's so simple once you know what it all does, but you'll never know unless you get past the learning curve.

sure you did. lol this entire thread is pathetic you tryhard fag. stop scamming people, nigger.

Only could get 11k but I'm in with y'all

i love you. it's ok.

im just sharing a project im invested in truly believe has potential. I plan on holding for 1 year, just making sure my biz bros get a chance to get in.

too many dumbasses dont understand the project, so it has to be spoon-fed to them.

Leonardo DiCaprio has really changed his style.

good job op you literally ruined your own gem inviting brainlets into this
wanted to buy in earlier but this thread made me stay away from

do your own research. if you can be swayed either way that easily maybe you should take extra time before investing.
keep an eye on it and watch it grow. much love.

Oh, really? It's "true potential"?? LMAO

And what is that? What is this coin's "true potential"

Yeah I would love to buy a house and use payfair as my escrow service. That way a 14 year old random kid could be tasked with verifying the deal, hope he doesn't troll me and send the money before the deal is signed!

This is THE most braindead project I've ever seen. kys pajeeter.

It literally makes no sense and no one in the real world would ever use it. Escrow agencies have insurance and act as a semi-lawyer and second pair of eyes when facilitating the deal. They make sure everything works and are liable for the money, so if the money is lost insurance pays you out.

None of that with payfair. It is a shitty venmo with founders that don't know shit about code lmao

Yo thanks for helping us out. Something seemed fishy with the way their test website looked.

payfair is more meant for the trading of larg amounts of crypto, you dumb motherfucker. sure maybe once it hits the big time someone will sell a house through it, but most likely not.

the escrow service requires 3 consecutive approvals from 3 random people. All three wich risk their own pfr tokens and money for misbehaving on the platform. there will also be a rating system.

the odds of 3 consecutive anonymous people acting against their own interest, just to fuck up a strangers day is pretty low.

if even just one of the 3 escrows decisions doesnt match then the transaction doesnt go through.

please top spreading your fake news. or keep doing it, im sure other idiots have similar doubts.

Do you use localbitcoins? Cause a lot of shit goes down there with no insurance. Dont be a dumbass. Unless you cant help it, then im just sorry for you.

>actually believing in these projects
opinion discarded. all these ideas are bullshit in the long run. im just looking for the moons. I would have taken you more seriously if you werent a nonironic lolbertarian

yea, i believe this project can take me too the moon. I'm just trying to build up a nice stack for my next moon investment so i can reach 100k

Lol i love how the shillers suddenly dissapeared after this post.. Understandably though, hard to argue with his points

i replied to that post.
right herei thought i pretty much explained all his doubts.