Character Art Thread

Hey, it's a new Character Art thread. Post what you want.

requesting old orcs/half orcs. gray/white hair. warrior types preferred. portraits fine as well.

just going to dump some stuff from last thread. my collection got ruined after my HDD failed on me

My greenskin folder is a little lacking but I've got some old stuff.

He's not too old looking but he's got grey hair.

Scratch that, the preview made it appear grey kek

I don't actually have many old warrior orcs. Lots of old caster-looking types...

thanks so far, just looking for something for a level 20 one shot coming up next week.

might as well post the whole folder since i'm the designated dumper today

gonna keep sharing some of my favorite stuff from last thread

Please don't repost from threads still up or in the catalogue. Just a waste of image space.

okay then, I'll try and find some other stuff around to share. I need to rebuild my folder anyways

Thanks! I just like keeping all new stuff floating around (since I'm selfish I don't usually post in the hopes of getting new stuff for my own folders).

Yall got any WW2 style stuff? 40's inspired and diesel punk is appreciated as well.

I'll dump what I got.

got a few more orcs before i shove off and start posting more random shit. don't have anything for that fellow's WW2 request tho

Its Veeky Forums if its not WH40K/Cyberpunk or some form of fantasy its not all to common.

Requesting any Star Wars character art or more sci fi things, I'm severely lacking

I mean I have plenty of like dieselpunk and not-strictly-fantasy type stuff too, just not specifically WW2 themed... Never much been into the setting besides joke games about nazi wizards.

Anyways, think I'm gonna hit the sack.

Requesting human-spider hybrid creatures: araneas, ettercaps, chitines, choldriths, etc.

is this a thing? or just drawing ideas?

As far as i know they're just random drawings

Dug some more and found this

Looking for gnome ladies (or halflings, if you can't see the feet)

Anyone have anything18th/19th/20th century cavalry with guns? Looking for World war 1 era in particular

This is all i got

How realistic you want it

Anyone have good art for superheroes/supervillains? Running an M&M game soon

I dont have them organized atm but I got some shit from /co/.

Im sure you dont want existing characters but I made the effort.

Oh here's a good villain

Thanks, I'm slowing going towards a wanderer/highwaymen in a post-industrial magic setting. Like a cowboy but with a little more advanced technology and equipment to fight chemical or magic bullshit

>hand on dick pose
Hi Veeky Forums!

Does anyone have Elves with Bows? A gritty, survivalist kinda of Elf though, not a magic sparkle Elf.

Here's a cute hobgoblin.

No bow, but here's one of my favourite bits of elf art. Maybe it'll work for you, who knows.

I'm looking for a rogueish looking character, but not [rogue] the class, if you see what I mean.

It's awesome, might use that one. The character I'm playing is actually a Rogue with a Scout focused so basically a Rogue/Rangery type guy. Not exclusively ranged weapons, but would've preferred a bow in the art. Thanks user.

Always liked this one too, but maybe its more arcane archer than scout

I have a weird lack of 'normal' elves in my folder actually. You'd think there would be loads.