I called COLX at 3.5m... now im calling ELLA

I spammed COLX here at 3.5m and now its 10x since then (peaked at 15x last night).

I see the same potential in ELLA.

Its low market cap, volume is rising nice and steady which means no pump and dump like EMB and its got easy 3-4x potential in the enxt few days and 10-100x in the next 1-2 months. GET IN NOW

>I called [random] at [random].

I called COLX and made 40k in 5 days. What have you done lately bud?

deep in ella for over a month, this is going places for sure.

ELLA. This coin will be worth $100 one day. Basically, the better version of Ethereum. Read up about ETH distribution and why they are no different to the greedy banks.

any announcements to look forward to?

truth!

Fucked your dad.

website looks like absolute shit

Hi. I am with Ella from october, even dropped some amount of coins in biz. This is a solid coin, but don't be fooled buying it for quick gain. Ella is fully comunity driven coin with on premine, so developement and promotion is relatively slow.

as if that matters.

Coin is low market cap and growing volume. Literal easy 3-4x

this.

cool sure my dad loved it. Still made 40k

>quints
How can shitcoiners recover?

with no premine
fix

true. good long term hold aswell. really excited about the early returns but long term aswell

Literally nothing happening: the coin.

Try ellaism.io

BEFORE I BUY, CAN ANYONE IN THREAD PROVIDE PROOF THEY OWN ELLA.

YA'LL SHILLING THIS HARD. THE FOMO IS GETTING TO ME. NOW I WANT PROOF @ WHAT SAT YOU BOUGHT TOO

all the name calling is uncalled for. im an old timer in cryptoworld. got into dash,ltc,xmr, and dozens of others when they were all single digits. by the time normies come in, coin has already x1000. im sitting on 261 btc worth of coins atm, started with 30k. Learn to play the game by buying when coins are worthless, sell when normies buy at ath. live & learn. many of you won't take my advice and buy when coins are ATH, you might make 1-2x gains before it drops/goes sideways and you then sell out of frustration.

O shit it's mooning! I made like 14k. Holy fuck yeah!

I agree. great advice

Are you invested in ELLA?

only a small amount but still