Does he have a gf?

Does he have a gf?

Do you think it's possible for him to actually find a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, totally. It's really not hard to get a girl if you have confidence, which he obviously has a lot of. Won't be hard for him to find a girl who just wants someone who has a lot of money and a bright future ahead of him.

I think he's gay though.

Yeah women like money. There’s your answer. End thread.

he's gay

>a lot of money
>women like money
these

Ok but you really think he'll fall for the pussy jew?

unironically austism as well

See

it's illegal in 47 states to engage sexually with an autist

>Does he have a gf?
I can see him dating an amazonian tier thicc black chick programmer who would eat the shit from his ass but he is to SJW to ever do something like that.

He's gay and likes cats. Also probably posts on /r9k and /lgbt because of his Veeky Forums tier arguments on Twitter

Id be his gf. Not female or gay, but for that sort of cheddar I could learn.

are you guys kidding me? nobody remembers this guy is into little kids?

This. He’s too smart to be attracted to women. Vitalik comes from the future where women are obsolete.

>Implying we care.
He made us whales. If you were on Veeky Forums last year and aren't a millionaire or at least a 6 figure fiat marine you are retarded

confirmed
can you run a pedo ring on the etherium network?

What are the 3 where it's legal?

See

Do you understand that without freedom of information all blockchains are fucked up? CP, copyright material and this shit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime
Put them in blockchain. Problem solved. No any stupid cryptoanarchy games anymore, just buy Ripple please.

It's me Money Skelly,
I've been lurking around here and all I see are money hungry pajeets and Lambo fags. Get your shit together/biz/ and do something that will benefit all of society. My team and I are on stand-by to assign tasks to every single one of you poor wagecucks. At least you will be a part of something bigger. Also, if you fuckers don't respect and bow down to me I will fucking quit the ethereum project and all your fake meme money will be worthless.
Fuck you im still a virgin.

What a fag.

chances he is legit autistic?

>chances he is legit autistic?

He is a genius. Laugh all you want, but this man is superior to each and every one of you in every measurable element.

Go home Vitalik. Your drunk.

nice just bought 100k