Last time on Song of Swords:
Threads discontinued for a month for development time
Jimmy reveals MASSIVE Magic updates on the discord
Yog-Yalang is the absolute most bro-tier god in the setting
Pyromancy is Based
Sorcery is Based
Thaumaturgy is Double Based
Magic Items

Song of Swords is a a tabletop RPG centered around realistic medieval fightan' with a ludicrous variety of weapons and fighting styles, centered around a dice pool system. It's currently in beta, and can be used for both fantasy and historical games. The Kickstarter was nearly 300% funded, and we're on the fast track to kicking ass baby.

Call of the Void: Ballad of the Laser Whales is a pulpy sci-fi tabletop RPG about fighting space-nazis and hunting giant whales with harpoons made out of the moon. Its combat system is more modern, based in the early 20th century, but can probably handle combat up to the present day.

MEGA folder containing current version of the game and all supplementary materials.
Note that the latest version of the game is v1.9.9 but with additional supplements.
mega.nz/#F!S89jTT7J!ozFi9GvzaFGHfBa59Ik2-Q

Here's a wiki detailing SoS's fantasy setting, getting filled up bit by bit as Jimmy reveals more details:
tattered-realms.wikia.com/wiki/Tattered_Realms_Wiki

There's also a roll20 room where new players are encouraged to try the rules, test new rules, and find game breaking issues: app.roll20.net/join/346755/hRKd4w
If you're looking to learn, post here in the thread.

We also play Guy Windsor's card game Audatia in the room, but now we have a much better way to play Audatia: Tabletop Simulator! The (official!) mod for Audatia is now up and running!
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904774480

youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56878567
discordapp.com/terms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marun Genocide, best day of my life
Also;
> on the discord
I SHIGIDDY DIGGEDY DO

The discord was important, Jimmu let the threads fade because there were no updates for a month, but the new stuff is looking fucking awesome.

E

L

Bootleg Zell, coming trough.

V

>Jimmy's latest video
"Because YOU are the reason we have pathological governments, and I have better shit to do than write song of swords from inside a concentration camp because you couldn't watch an episode of STRANGER THINGS instead of going and committing violence for you retarded ideology. Next time we'll cover the dark ages."

E

S

A

R

Not for touching?

E

Q

U

I

In a duel between a thaumaturge of Genosus building shit and a thaumaturge of Tesshect smashing that shit, who would win?

C

Heeding the call

K
the Tesshect would win. It takes many years to build a house, but can be sundered in a night. But only destroying leaves a life with nothing in it

I fucking wish I were as diligent of a shitposter as Croaker.
POST ELVES.

Fuck you "no text entered" that's the point

Speaking of elves, here's a slightly reworked Orredin and a sneak peak on 'magical races' that Jimmy posted alongside Thaumaturgy.

And while we're at it, I guess I'll post Thaumaturgy too, since idk if that's on the Mega yet.

T

One and for all

O

coffee elves are best elves.

R

E

C

Jimmy, which are better at bondage, Orredin or Zells?

You fucked up man, it's Q

O

never surrender

Orredin

G

with glory we'll fall

brothers unite

N

The concept of bondage would never even occur to a Zell, for the same reason that firebombing a volcano would never occur to a volcano.

Post goblins

let's stand up and fight

no

I

Okay, that is slightly creepy and somewhat terrifying. It's like watching a cat stalk, or an ambush predator move.

POST ERRATAS FOR MISSING 2.0 RULES ALREADY YOU MILKSOP.

S

fulfilling our fate

E

we are heeding the call

Fuck, I'm killing myself after this

"They expect Song of Swords will be ready to ship by February 2018."

V

Now this is elves I can get behind, please post more.

I

Is that Marcille from Dungeon Meshi
>.jpf
Okay it is.

Wew.

I think maybe the last thing elves needed was a numale score.

L

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56878567

Post spells

E

Post recipes on cooking humans, asking for a friend.

N

C
Forgot the O, oops

E

>Note that the latest version of the game is v1.9.9 but with additional supplements.
God damn it no it fucking isn't. The latest version is 2.0

Just kidding, elves are quick to recognise lewdness and nothing else

blue board mayte

Unless things changed while I wasn't looking, keep it blue.

>implying I don't know that
I know EXACTLY what I posted

at a glance I thought that's some Asanagi

Things died down quick

Are there paladin thaums? Is that a thing?

That's what happens when you sell a lie and deliver the truth, a warning written in blood and elf titties.

I don't see why not, as long as they're at least mostly centered around Genosus, or Bocanadessia for the Silver Guard

Learn to read filename, it L I T E R A L L Y says who it is
Not an elf, but have this you homo. And remember, Pugilism is GOAT

Thanks man, that's pretty delicious.

Always willing to post best boys and girls

I'm only seeing the PDF for thaumaturgy? Are sorcery and pyromancy out or am I just blind and missing them?

They are not in fact out yet.

When the fuck is an update coming out? The newest version is so poorly edited that it's practically unplayable.

I mean, if you have any questions about some rules you can just ask. I've been running 2.0 since it came out and never had anything that left the game unplayable

How are the talents?

>credibility
Love it already.

I'll be waiting for the dark ages rant.

I hope he actually makes one.

>I mean, if you have any questions about some rules you can just ask.
That's not an excuse. Some rules straight up contradict each other. It's unacceptable.

>thread already on life support
It's over, discord won

>Jimmy reveals MASSIVE Magic updates on the discord
I hope he enjoyed handing over his copyright of the game to discord
discordapp.com/terms
>By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your Content with the Service, you grant to us a perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use, host, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display Your Content in connection with operating and providing the Service.

>in connection with operating and providing the Service.

Jebus.

Presently, there could be. I'm concerned about the balance issues there but there's nothing to explicitly stop a Thaumaturge from returning as a Paladin, or a Paladin from learning Thaumaturgy.

>Jimmy reveals MASSIVE Magic updates on the discord
Tell us something about it then.

>Threads discontinued for a month for [Jimmy doesn't care about Veeky Forums any more and was using us for kickstarter bux
Fixed that fof you.