We have a winner.

[Let's my Players Tame u]

*paves your path*

*summons a distraction*

*Kills you instantly*

*suplexes you*

*teleports behind you*

>being this bad at DMing
"The putrid odor assaults you from all sides, and for a moment you lose all sense of direction. You hold your breath desperately trying not to throw up, and after a few painful seconds you regain your composure and can finally act again."

Is that supposed to be Saint Martha?

*laughs ass off*

>"N-no... Y-you can't fly over it!..."
Why are 4Etards so desperate?

>FULTON EXRACTION COMPLETE

>3.P fags clinging to their caster superiority
How's it feel playing a game that's a decade out of date and filled with cancer?

You tell me. WotC even removed all of the forums after they buried 4e.

*laughter doesn't stop*

So you just have to be out of the aura range?

*Kills you for sport*

That is, indeed, F/GO's St. Martha.

True Mind Switch.

*unsheathes katana*
*hits your feet until it triggers a quick time event*

wtf is this bullshit

>Posting a pic of the worst edition

What you sound like:

>I'll just bypass the biggest threat in the monster manual entirely by flying over it, something any 3rd level caster can do! Wasn't that easy?
Yeah no, we thought about that and flying creatures are restricted
>B-Bullshit!

*teleports nowhere near you, because you smell*

Rekt

It seems like there isn't a non-meta reason for that trait to be there, so it kinda feels like poor game design.

*Playes a better system*

Because the 4e Tarrasque is a physical incarnation of the wrath of the earth, not just a big beastie. Much like how you can't reduce damage from it by any means.

Makes sense then. As you can guess, I'm not too familiar with it.

I'd interpret it as some kind of gravity manipulation. If I recal correctly, the 4e Tarrasque was an elemental

*Notices your Tarrasque*
OwO oh fuck.

Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

How do I become a Tarrasque? I'm sure there's a spell that allows me to transfer my soul and mind to it.

Tarrasque is a creature of elemental earth.

*binds u and makes you into a city*

saltinwoundssetting.com/search/label/For GMs

Forcibly teleporting it into the sun/abyss/elemental plane of fuck you is enough to deal with it by the time you're serious expected to go against it. Tarrasque was made as the ultimate threat before wizards actually played their fucking game and realized how stupidly broken it was.

Now, neutrino golems, yeah that's some fucking bullshit. At that point just do the Cain "Sire: God. Powers: You lose" shit rather than seriously play it out

I thought it was immune to teleportation effects

This thing just looks ridiculous.
Who thought this design was a good idea?

The PF Tarrasque has missile weapons and can jump high enough that using medium range spells is dangerous. Note that the long range spells are all spells that can be reflected by the Carapace power.

Don't worry, PF has an answer to the issue of a ground bound tarrasque.

They made one that flies.

There is one that burrows, and one that lives in lava as well.

The French.

Yeah, it's an actual legendary monster, you fucking ignorant prick.

I lol'd

*jumps on the floor board*
*kills you with a seesaw*

Isn't retroactively turning a classic monster (in both the literal and DnD sense) into an elemental just to give it an anti-flying ability just as meta?

They had better all fight each other.

If you're far enough from the 4e Tarrasque to be out of it's aura range, you're too far away to really do anything to it.

That 40 is in squares, not feet.

>fighting has broken out among the soldiers

That reminds me of the abominations from the 3.5 epic levels handbook. Most of that book was hot garbage, and the stats were basically unusable in any game I would want to run, but those were some of the coolest monsters

>42 Charisma

Is he dabbing?

>fits the whole dude in his mouth
Only the French could come up with something so gay

help me make a 3.5 tarrasque fight less boring
and feel free to bump it's CR up by 10 (to 30) so you have room to work with

It's an undead miscarried god. Divine shit tends to have insane charisma. For whatever reason the divine mechanics in deities and demigods often run largely off of it instead of going entirely off of divine rating and not fucking over every non-cha based class (but that more of a 3.5 was a clusterfuck problem)

It would be easier to just add extra enemies and environmental factors to keep it interesting than to modify the tarrasque itself. Just have a wizard riding on his back

>is it gay to eat a guy's ass? and dick? and the rest of his body?

CR 13 in 5E

Can't say I care for the art, but I'm glad it's at least usable now. What book?

You're gonna extract him?

D&D has so much cool shit. Even more bland and forgettable shit, but it's not like anyone is forcing you to use all of it. I haven't played it in years and I still have a huge trove of PDFs I comb through whenever I run fantasy games in other systems

Hey retard, it still looks like shit.

How many books for epic level stuff were there? I feel like thats something I should read up on

Has it ever been truly threatening, at any point?
Shitty pic related, 30seconds into google.

>4e
>Where you can build a totally legit character that can one-round it

Tomb of Annihilation

Ton's of 3rd party that I've never looked at, but aside from a few blurbs about epic spells and feats scattered around books (I think the "complete" ones usually had epic feats hidden somewhere, and a few setting books had epic spells) it was pretty much just the epic levels handbook, but even that was just 3.0 if I remember right. The only thing that's really interesting in there are the monsters though, as everything else is mostly feats that would have been good on martial classes at much lower levels and gratuitous use of big numbers

It's immune to ability drain/damage

I fuck that distraction

not him, but you should really give the stat block a reread, because ability drain is not listed

Does it even have reproductive organs?

Tricking it into eating a giant steel cube and drowning it also works.

Point is, Tarrasques were laughably easy to deal with if you used your brain instead of trying to punch it to death.

how come no one makes it more interesting to fight
and how come when anyone tries, it get's called "too meta" as if that dismisses the attempt?

Come to think of it, what's the PF lore like? That's got about as much material as 3.5 doesn't it? Am I opening some kind of can of worms by bringing this topic up? I've genuinely never looked at a single Pathfinder book before

>no one
>anyone
That's a funny way to spell "my shit group with our shit DM"

Because 3.PF Wizard players get enraged if they can't just click "Cast Spell" to solve literally every problem they come across, to the point where even enemies completely immune to magic, like Golems, are completely trivial by using magic.

Jokes on you, I have a colossal portable hole

please read the thread before responding

I did. It's mostly empty shitposting

There's a substantial difference between "you can't blow the tarrasque up by feeding it a shrunken metal cube because I can't think of a way to stop you" and "your magic cube starts to expand as soon as it enters the mouth of the Tarrasque and the beast, enraged, immediately spits it at you. [one knowledge check later, post-battle] In an effort to make the Tarrasque more dangerous after an ancient battle in which magical walls and golems featured prominently, the then-master of the beast gave its jaws anti-magic properties that apparently incidentally act as a powerful defensive feature to boot."

>the then-master of the beast
Never, ever say this to players, because you've just admitted that it is possible to be the master of the Tarrasque.

Whatever their goals were before, you've now supplanted them.

Jokes on you, I play 5e

Except they can't. Period. You just feed their delusion instead of bringing them back to reality in order to keep the hijinks flowing.

>Never, ever say this to players, because you've just admitted that it is possible to be the master of the Tarrasque.
>Whatever their goals were before, you've now supplanted them.
Yeah, say something like a cult that worshipped the thing.

*teleports it behind me* Uhhh nothing personal kid? *runs away*

Running the PCs various disastrous attempts to tame the Tarrasque honestly sounds even more fun than running them trying to kill it.

*laughs because I'm the god of nothing*

*drains your WIS*

*says Orcus three times then runs for it*

It has a mouth, at least.

>The tarrasque manages to kill and devour Orcus' avatar

>Orcus' spirit posseses the tarrasque which now has a demon lord's intelligence and magic knowledge

>Divine shit tends to have insane charisma.
Tell me right now that you wouldn't worship that undead miscarried motherfucker if it showed up to you in a dream. Because I'm as atheist as it gets without being actively antitheist and I'D still worship that motherfucker if it promised me power and dominion.

What if the Tarrasque had water breathing cast on it?

>irresponsible wizard here

How often do folks fight in an arena with no collateral damage or means of the tarrasque just... leaving such a tactic?

This doesn't work in PF, you know.

Ability Drain is defined as a type of ability damage that is permanant. And the Tarrasque in PF is immune to permanent damage and wounds.

>worshipping anything that can't prove its power
So you're merely agnostic