youtu.be/ggV6LoYaQmg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtu.be/heyIXXCfyaM
youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You faggots are so salty about missing out. Your tears are delicious. I laugh every time I see one of these threads :^)

GAS GAS GAS of course, that said I bought some XRP just in case.

youre right
but im waiting for the crash to buy the dip

Its not going to crash you fucking retard

Iy will x10 before any significant dip. The banks are buying.

How low is your iq? Poltards on suicide watch

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

kek some of us just know this is unsustainable and want to buy back on the dip

Let me guess. You thought Eth's growth was unsustainable as well.

"Kek"

14 year old autistic retard, go back to pol mouthbreather

why would you pick music that you'll never play?

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

this suits me well

cant cripple the ripple

>sell my stash
>it moons

B-BUT BANKS DONT NEED XRP

THE TOKEN IS USELESS

MUH COIN SUPPLY

IS CENRTRALIZED

THE JEWS

Haha faggots, how many of you said this shit? Be honest?

All the coinbase normies moved to ripple
I'm ready to see the weakest hands in crypto fold all at once

me...I bought 100 ironically a week ago...meh still gainz

Unironically alled in cripple with my whole bankroll, about 65k, at the $.60 ATH. Veeky Forums laughed at me and called me a fagot. Mfw XRP is going to $2.5 probably today

Corrections are expected, but it will eventually dethrone Bitcoin in 2018 because it will be used in the real world.

Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and no one using it for payments anymore. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees.

--

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

>The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

>The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

>The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed

Doesn’t this just guarantee hodl-tier speculation?

>The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.
>bittrex charges 5XRP
looks like we know who the real kikes are

youtu.be/heyIXXCfyaM

I could have bought in anytime I wanted but I refuse to make money off shitty coins that are for ripping people off, if you don't mind then thats your business

Ripple shitty, ugh
Jews just ruined crypto, ugh

>buying XRP

Fuck now I got to sell.

good song shit opinion

>*autistic shaking *
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!

50% of my portfolio is XRP. I've been traveling the past two days and have been checking binance intermittently. Oh what joy.

>everything I don't like is jewish
we literally make money of people like you being dumb fucks with baby ideologies.

>crasher are bad
The most normi opinion of them all

40 billion coins LMAO you ripple fan boys are delusional. Ripple will never be anywhere near BTC's price ever. It will never take over BTC. Matter of fact the developers of ripple dont even want ripple to be like btc.

> -Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.
As of July 2017, it can handle 50k transactions per second.
Also, visa throughput is 1400tps
It's good tech, user :)
I hope you're hodling

>we
KEK go back to staring at your 200 ripples hoping it doesn't drop but being too stupid to sell

Enjoy you preconceptions :) poor little faggot

stfu kike

Who said anything about ripple getting to BTCs price? That's like IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE

me too