Hey Veeky Forums, can I join your party?

Hey Veeky Forums, can I join your party?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/356670/Spookys_Jump_Scare_Mansion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...S-sure! Entry fee is one knife!

Someone prep turn undead

You railroaded the last game. Inside one house. No.

A-user, you don't know what that knife is. It could be anything. Just tell her to leave it outside and hopefully it will wander off and hurt someone else instead.

Oh you can have the Knife! I have something better anyway!

Get in and pick up a rifle. I don't care if you can aim or not, I just need a solid firing line with as many guns keeping heads down as long as possible and we're losing hands here.

My dudes? Are you serious?

All she's gonna do is start passing notes to the DM about how she's going to plant dozens of lame-ass cardboard cutouts that will pop out at us with stupid sound effects.

Next thing you know, she's going to seduce the DM, take him into the back room, kill him, assume his skin with one of those stupid experiments and then take us back to the mansion.

What if she already did that and our adventure is taking place in just another room under the mansion?

I would rather play with the cardboard cutouts that pop out at you.

Don't worry. You won't need guns after pic related has finished cleaning house. Might leave a bit of a mess though.

DAMNIT. ALL.

Give me the axe, Spooky. I finally get you.

Hey , roll reflexes.

>Tiny, Shining holes in the sky.

>Delicate, perfect emptiness.

>Black, growing absences of life.

>Cold, swarming death.

>And we shall become them."

Rolled 8 (1d20)

Rolling. Please let me live.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Maybe user.

>DM's Journal: I did it. I finally have the willpower to kill one of my players. Thank you spooky. All of this time, I was trapped by giving them happy endings. Sickened by my enjoyment of cute-girls-doing-cute-things. Abhorred by how I wanted them to hold hands hands and eventually get married. No more. I roll the dice.

I'm sorry user. But....
Your soul wanders an endless maze

O-Oh well, at least I won't come back as some sort of fucked up experiment, right?

>DM's Journal: As I pulled my axe out of my protege's skull I saw it. The happiness that I had been filling my players with. As I lay my axe into the body once more, I see it dripping from the skull. I have to take back what's mine. Slowly, I drag him into the kitchen. Maybe I can provide my other players with snacks tonight.

No, instead you'll just suffer a fate far worse than death via some manner of eldritch atrocity. Enjoy.

Sure.

Do you think spookies takes place after a scp containment breach?

I would run a game for all the monsters. Bring me and and we'll make a night of it.

>Do you think spookies takes place after a scp containment breach?
Eh, Spooky and GL Labs seem more like another GOI than anything else. Especially since quite a few monsters are being *developed* by them.

Probably not;
Especially not, since Spooky's whole goal is to create an army of Ghosts, like herself, to reave the world with; The whole entire mansion is just a way to weed out those too weak to reach the end, and to ensure that their death is tragic enough to become a ghost.

sure thing, most of us are dead anyway, no really, the body I'm in is a robot in fake skin, possesed by the PC's ghost.

Rolled 4 (1d20)

I try to seduce the ghost.
My Cha is 8 and I have no proficiencies in any Cha based skill.

You fail horribly, and she stabs you to death with her Knife, utterly destroying you soul. She then remarks about how this was "another failure".

>eldritch atrocities
I'd be doomed. I'd rather just chill and make some brownies and get along with everyone than do the whole run and fight thing.

WHAT'S YER OFFER?

Joke's on her, I don't have a soul.
And I was never there.

Sure, she'll fit in just fine!

Oh user. I'm sure you have a soul. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Sure, but only because you are cute

>That spoiler.
Just for that, Ghost Cow shall be the one to make your acquaintance this eve. Have fun.

I still don't regret it

Speaking of Spooky, anyone know if there's anything more in the works, or is what's been released all there is?

For those of us not in the know, who the fuck is this?

store.steampowered.com/app/356670/Spookys_Jump_Scare_Mansion/

Endless Mode has recently been revamped with a bunch of surprises and a couple new monsters (I think), and there's another DLC on the way.

Only if you manage to convince the cleric not to turn you into soup for her sword to eat.

Please don't bully the Undead, user.

I don't have any specified action, I'm just rolling. What do I do?

Do you have references? There's a one week waiting period while we review all the candidates.

the next dlc is the last one

Do we ever really explain how a run-of-the-mill dead kid amassed the resources to build that mansion and run those experiments?
Or is she just more of a collector that's persuaded all those monsters to move in with her after their various rampages?

>Oh user, you remind me of my great grandfather!
>He owned a really big estate and held all these great parties!
>We should invite him to the mansion, don't you think?

It probably has something to do with whatever black magic her father used to bring her back. The fact that a mere dead kid managed to build the entirety of that utterly eldritch mansion, take control over an entire organization, as well as have the necessary skill and plotting in order to amass an entire army of demons, monsters, and ghosts is fucking strange. It's implied that whatever happened to bring Spooky back, it brought *something * back with it.

>whatever black magic her father used to bring her back
That....that's a thing?
Didn't realize there was any more backstory to her but the whole 'shot on Halloween' bit.
You know....honestly, story checks out.
This is canon enough to me now.
Especially since it could be argued both games have the same plot.

Give me an axe and I'll be the best specimen ever. I'll make so many ghost soldiers you'll meet that quota in no time. Just you watch, I'll end up your favorite specimen, and it will stay that way forever.

I've seen rule34 of this

I'm going to follow my heart, damn it.

I'm gonna make it big in the axe murderin' business, you'll see. Spooks won't know what to do with all the recruits.

Are you familiar with or willing to learn Mutants and Masterminds 3e?

user please do not kill people with an axe because you think it will make your ghost waifu happy.

Yeah, that's not a good idea. Gets you trapped in a room with Randy Stair for all eternity.

too late homeboy im going ghost