Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1837: Demidogs Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JWQ9KjwPyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if I bread corgies with dragons huh? What then?

You will have adorable dragon-corgis.

>Bread corgies with dragons
... Like. Little crumbled bits of dragon slathered all over dogs covered in hot oil? Or...?

Whatever happens, very surprised corgis and dragons I'd imagine.

How would one go about replicating Nightmare King Grimm's powers and fighting style? It's really fast paced, and I like how it looks.

youtube.com/watch?v=7JWQ9KjwPyE

I have a good feeling about today.

I'm gonna plant my root in her fertile soil, if ya know what I mean

Hmm. Discworld vampire plus Chaos Servant + scenario (Dark Souls 1) and Aldritch Faithful (Dark souls 3) looks like it'd do it.

Thanks user.

Gardening is a lovely hobby. I'm sure she'd love to teach you all about farming potatoes.

You've already jinxed it.

Don't worry, there's a cure for that, now.

Personally, I'd grab a teleporting power somewhere and a bunch of purchases of the Magical Abilities perk from the Cuphead jump. Seems like something you could do with that?

What's the difference between normal 'vamps' and Discworld vamps?

Hopefully it's for your real life or at least elsewhere, user.

Good feelings and /jc/ don't mix.

She's got her own origin to have stuff spread out over.

>Gardening is a lovely hobby
Certainly gonna be inspecting at least one bush

>teach you all about farming potatoes.
What a slut

Thank you as well.

Hammer Horror stuff played dead seriously to the point it becomes superpowers. Like, telepathy potentially powerful enough to knock out some of the most powerful magic users in the setting. Weaponised dramatic weather that can blast down castle doors. Levitation taken to Superman-style flight, and instead of V:tM's Celerity bullshit where you lose supernatural blood to go fast you can just move fast enough to not be seen whenever you want-and strike hard enough to smack men across the room. Without breaking a sweat.

Oh, and the weakness to holy symbols can apparently be overcome somewhat with enough psychological conditioning.

Sure. Also, just remembered one boss in Cuphead was teleporting around by jumping into her parasol, so you could probably get the teleporting there too.

That works. I guess I could just purchase that with Magical Abilities?

Sorry in advance if this has been asked before.
Looking at the Alter description for the Servant supplement:

>Your Servant comes from a much darker version of their past. Though not necessarily unhappy, they were forced to take a much more brutal path in their original lives and this has left them much more aggressive, dominant and commanding. They are much paler and their armour or clothing has taken on a predominantly black/red colour scheme. They gain a one Rank increase to Strength and Endurance and a two Rank increase in Mana. They also gain a greatly increased willpower to reflect the greater hardships they have suffered through in their past.

The Altering/Blackening process in canon usually orients the Servant toward evil, and comes from the grail corruption. Am I right in assuming that the Altering from the supplement is instead an alternate timeline summon, where the Servant is edgier but not necessarily evil or tainted in any way?

What exactly is the absolute power cap of an unmodified Dragonite?

I think it's more part of the tricks the bosses get? So that would be the Monstrous Beast! perk instead. Same price though, or cheaper if you go Debtor.

Gotcha, thanks.

is it only dead divine beings you can be the reincarnation of in GoH?

Yeah

user people only reincarnate when they die

No, you can choose to be one of the existing ones. Just chalk it up to weird shit happening with reincarnation.

so Jade Emperor is alright or is he in the same boat as Wukong?

Not him but this is much better for me, now I can be an actual cool Odin. Not...whatever the current Odin is. I am just gonna chalk me being the idea of what Odin would be from the collective unconscious, with some pretty boy and modern thrown in there.

Go for it

how hard would it be to survive RWBY with only ravenloft,infamous, pokemon trainer and avatar the last air bender before it

Those are clearly bread rolls, not potatoes. The artist screwed up, only one of those looks like a tuber.

Hey Val what's your thoughts on maybe allowing people to make duplicate versions of some of your jumps?

Not a matter of surviving but how hard you'll kill everyone else, the only thing you'll have to worry about is speed.

I'd personally say that the canon Odin is just some guy pretending to be him, because he bears no resemblance to the legend at all. Say that you're the real one.

Well, if you take Neon as your power in Infamous-

>H-HAYAI

You'd probably be fine as long as you don't charge a Grimm horde by yourself, and even then you would probaby be okay if you purchased Bending Genius. Also probably not a good idea to challenge Salem or her gang right off the bat, though Cinder at the start of the Jump is someone you could take down as long as you don't get cocky.

YES, thanks Val.

Hey ya Val, how are ya?

Could I bother you with a Prisma Illya question?

In terms of the Clone Drawback:
> Something strange happened when you started this jump. For some reason the background you choose retained it’s own mind or if you were a drop in it gained one, they also gained a body and for some reason the desire to kill you. All purchases you made in this jump are greatly weakened due to being split off. With some effort you may be able to reason with them and stop them from trying to kill you but there will definitely be a few attempts. At the end of the jump you will gain the full power of the perks you bought and the option to take them as a companion.

The only thing I'm grabbing from this world is the incorruptible perk, I'm mostly jumping this for one of my companions to get proper access to the Second Magic and Zelretch's notes. So, it's a bit of a weird question, but how do I make the Clone more...challenging?

I mean, my last jump into TM had me become a Servant, so could I play with that? Along with Kaleidoscope shenanigans? Like say, when Rin and I met and had a chat with Zelretch after we showed up, an accident happens where my Servant side is drawn out of me into a Card in the other world or something?

Because otherwise, the Clone has absolutely no chance against me.

It does mean I'll lose access to my NP and Rune Magic, but it's a more challenging Jump.

Not that hard. Only stuff you'll really have trouble with are maybe the really huge Grimm, like the dragon or a huge horde of 'em, or maybe Salem and her gang.

Nothing you couldn't easily avoid.

would my neon conduit type help

That sounds fucking awesome.

They're meant to be bread, dingus.

Changelog:

1.0-1.1

Fixed fucked up spacing.
Reduced stupidly high Companion Import price.
Ninja Origin now casts 200 CP only.

Only Red's jumps are open for that. Val's jumps are untouchable. No fanfic jumps, no crossovers.

Yeah it would.

Stupidly high what? STUPIDLY HIGH WHAT?

The character's associated with potatoes, though, dingus.

Only shitposters try to treat Val with a separate set of rules as all the other jumpmakers.

That's why I'm sure she'd be happy to open up some of her jumps to duplicates. After all, she was totally fine with making a duplicate jump herself.

Nah.

Not my jump, sorry.

oof

Import price.

So you're okay with tovam giving you permission to make a duplicate of Medakabox, but you won't give other people permission to make duplicates of the same jump? Why not?

Yes, but she has a scene involving bread too, dongus.

She was fine with making a duplicate jump by accident. If we really want to hold her to the same standards as other jumpers, you need to accidentally make a duplicate of her jumps. And no claiming it was an accident when you intentionally got someone to give permission for it, we all know what you're up to, bitchboy.

Hey Val can Mind Reading, from god of highschool, copy Reality Marble ?

Nah

Mmmm, most likely, though you might not want to.

>Not my jump, sorry.
Eh? Wait...
>mfw I actually check the author
...well, this is embarrassing.

Sorry about that...just gonna go bury myself now.

Does he? Maybe I'm just not remembering it. I'm hypoglycemic right now, brain's a bit fuzzy while I wait for my blood sugar to get back up to normal. Diabetes isn't fun.

I want a grimmchild charm but that would probably end terribly for everyone involved.

Haha. Don't worry about it user, I can understand why you made the mistake.

She had a private version for her own use. She didn't finish the jump until the real tovam had told her the truth and given her permission to make a duplicate.

Yeah, I like that better then my original idea. Now I just need to figure out powers Odin has, I already know about his items.

This is a blue board, sirrah.

How happy would you be if you got the news that Red had finally commit suicide?

That's not true, though. You're either misremembering or (more likely) misrepresenting the order of events.

Well, Odin was stated to be a very powerful sorcerer, studying both galdr and seidr, so specific powers are hard to pin down to him. What was his godly power and what was him just being a badass wizard?

where is god of high school i cant find it on the drive

>Now, I didn't notice when the fake tovam gave approval to Val, but I noticed pretty quickly once she posted her first draft, and reached out to her. (After all, despite not namefagging, I've kept lurking here for all those years.)
>We discussed a few different options, including working together on this new jump, but in the end we decided to just have both jumps on the drive together.

Nope. According to tovam, the timeline was Val was contacted by the fake, she made and posted a wip, the real tovam talked to her, THEN she finished the jump knowing it was a duplicate.

Looks like YOU are the one who is misremembering or (more likely) misrepresenting the order of events.

So for the powers of the Jade Emperor would we get Wisdom of the Sage with that or do we need to purchase it in the items? And on the items like the Tathagata blade, cane of the sage, the robe of the sage, would those be available for the reincarnation items since he used those?

Well, it's The God of High School, so it's under T. Look there.

I think the AAA Company R&D capstone booster from the Generic Videogame Designer Jump would work for what you need.

The Wisdom would not, since the full power thing was far more powerful than even an 800 power (And no, you can't get through by taking it at a weaker level, you're reincarnating into the Jade Emperor, not his bitch ass mini-me). The items would be available though.

Please don't say that, user.

thank you

Did she actually post a first draft before the one where the 1200cp perks were the capstone boosters? Because the Jump was basically done at that point, and I don't recall her posting a wip before that.

Again, you're misrepresenting facts, this time by not including context. The "first draft" she posted? That was an entire jump, not a WIP. It wasn't her having a private version for her own use, that tovam told her it was okay for her to post to have a duplicate. She thought she had permission from the real tovam, made an entire jump because she works fast, then posted it and got the attention of the real tovam in the process. The bit about :working together on this new jump" was about them consolidating their work into one super-jump.

>Only shitposters try to treat Val with a separate set of rules as all the other jumpmakers.
But she does go by separate rules. It's shitposting to say she doesn't.

Fuck you Timmy. Name one way Val has ever been treated better than other jumpmakers.

What about the Kings Body?

No, it's definitely you who are misrepresenting events, because you said that she had a private version for her own use that tovam gave her the permission to post as a duplicate. When the text that you yourself are posting in reference in fact says that she started a jump thinking she had permission (and it was essentially complete, it wasn't a WIP that she posted) and then tovam corrected her that she didn't and they compromised due to the accident. You're posting the evidence proving yourself wrong and going "nuh uh, I'm right". Idiot children don't make this mistake.

What about it?

Why? It's what everyone wants.

Capstone Boosters. Fanfiction jumps. Duplicates. The list goes on.

Be warned some kinds of disc vampires are also super weak to holy. Like dipping candles in holy water, the candle burns away but the holy is left. And now its airborn holyness.

Happens in one of the books.

Would it count as one of the powers or does that just kind of go with how strong high gods or supreme gods are to begin with?

That's all of them actually, it's that one family of oddball iconoclasts that put a lot of effort into breaking out of the habit and got mixed results after accidentally Weatherwaxing themselves.

>Capstone Boosters
I don't know what you're talking about.

>Fanfiction jumps.
We have NEVER accepted fanfiction jumps. Everyone knows that. Why are you lying about such an obvious thing?

>Duplicates.
Always been allowed with jumpmaker permission. So what if no one else ever done that for anyone except Val? Maybe that's because no other jumpmaker has ever been good enough to make a duplicate.

He's pretty much just strong as fuck, as I remember.

>Why? It's what everyone wants.
It's what you want. I think they're ultimately a great contributor to the "community," though I doubt the two of us would get on a personal level after the few interactions we've shared.

>Hey NuBee, a question:
can i just turn off the black holes from the Hero academia jump whenever i want no matter how much matter they ingested?
As far as I can tell user, you can close them up at any time unless someone like All For One used forced activation or something. Thirteen (the canon character with that quirk) was able to shut it off in an instant, so there doesn't seem to be any problem with it going out of control even if kept on for a while.

>56110955
>Ey NuBee. Can we import something for the Terrifying Vessel in Cuphead? That'll determine if I get that or the Spooky Scary Slasher perk.
Mmmm, normally I'd probably say no, but given what the item is I think I'll give this a pass as long as whatever you're importing fits the criteria. So, pick a structure or vehicle within that general size written about in the perk basically and you're probably cool.

>We have NEVER accepted fanfiction jumps.
Dragon Ball Multiverse and Jorge Joestar says otherwise.

You can be honest you know.

What do you think would happen if I acquired four Sovereign sparks in Coiling Dragon (I'm pretty sure I can convince Beirut through metaknowledge and insane amounts of charisma perks) and then fused them later on in my chain (after having undergone spiritual surgery to make myself an artificial Soul Mutate. It's risky, but there are perks that can make it viable)? The jump says you can cultivate as if you were still in Coiling Dragon after you leave, but fusing four Sovereign sparks of the four main elements makes you a Grandmist Controller and there would be no Grandmist World to ascend to. Do you think I'd just get the insane boost in spiritual strength that Linley got in between fusing them and ascending? I'm trying to read Stellar Transformations for info on Qin Yu's ascension since his didn't happen literally ten pages before the end of his series and there's more info, but he went through a completely different process so I'm not sure it's applicable.

>Dragon Ball Multiverse and Jorge Joestar says otherwise.
Low effort bait shitposter-kun. DBM is an MMORPG and Jorge is a novel.

Shit, hate trying to reply between threads.

>Ey NuBee. Can we import something for the Terrifying Vessel in Cuphead? That'll determine if I get that or the Spooky Scary Slasher perk.
Mmmm, normally I'd probably say no, but given what the item is I think I'll give this a pass as long as whatever you're importing fits the criteria. So, pick a structure or vehicle within that general size written about in the perk basically and you're probably cool.

A question about the powerlisting perk from Medaka Box. Does it lists things like spells, named techniques or Exalted charms as individual powers? Or we would need to go through a case to case basis?

>You can be honest you know.
I am being honest. I have no reason to deceive either you or the thread.

Jorge isn't fanfiction you idiot. It's non-canon but it is officially published.