Ok seriously what the fuck is going on with XRB

Ok seriously what the fuck is going on with XRB

I refuse to believe that this many people fucked up and fat fingered

No fucking chance

No, sir, everything fine. Don't worry. Is going to moon! You like money, do you? Sir?

It's just a glitch, said the mafioso with a gun pressed against the whale's head. Nothing to see there.

was thinking the same. also I refuse to believe that so many whales cashed out that much, I mean nobody is that dumb, this is really weird movement.

Made some mad money on this dip lol

Pajeet scam coin, it's even in the name -- Raijeet Blocks. I dont even...

the only ones who are dumb are the ones who havent sold this shit yet. jesus christ you guys are actually primates

how are you making money, do you just have BTC sitting in a shit exchange just in case a flash-crash happens?

I told people to sell at 15 usd value, think about the fucking market cap with the volume the coin has???? It's not realistic and will even go down lower when the first big exchange lists it...

HahahahahahHahahahahah
>exhales
HahahahahahHahahahahah

stfu. I am not into this coin, but it's really suspicious that price dips so much, anyone selling this could do as over a week or so, not at once.

It was parabolic for a day, makes sense to dip this big. Long term hold anyways

I get that it's overbought at the moment, but i mean c'mon how is this a scam?

FUD because they missed out user, you'll see this shit everywhere when new coins start pushing up the top100 ladder

It's because illiterate venezuelans who barely learned to read by solving captchas own 99% of the circulating supply of XRB.

>fud
eat dick you mongrel

>buying GaiCocks

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>rational argument
>"XD pelople actualy bught XRB!!! xD!"
FUD in the purest sense

Some whale is cashing out big time, he knows the only way to sell is to clear the book and wait for support. His buy in must be incredibly low compared to this price. This chart says it's going lower than wherever those wicks are

no that's just banter at best. Why even reply if you don't think user made a good point? Triggered anyways?

whales sell on the way up, not all at once.

>FUD in the purest sense
and you, you're using this non-argument as a straw man, while disregarding all the valid points raised so fat. And oh boy, it doesn't look good.

>replied to me twice
didn't know I was this important to you

I care about you, user

the price is driven up by whales with big bags to unload I guess

OMG SELLLLLLLLLLL AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

this coin was 7$ just few days ago you idiot

A chart like this tells you there's clearly not enough volume to support current valuation. Flash crashes on healthy currencies can happen once, not several times in succession.

This makes sense but what I don't understand is why the buy order book is like 870BTC?

It’s the main dev of XRP selling his stack. After successfully shilling Reddit for the past few weeks with his friends, he is now cashing out. Cos he isn’t a normal whale, this is why you see the weird selling pattern. Note that the dev only recently announced he is quitting his job to work on the coin full time.

BUY
THE
DIP
OR
STAY
POOR

last time we will see this bad boy under 10 dollars