Can someone shill me on why xrp won't go $5+

Can someone shill me on why xrp won't go $5+
>muh marketcap
it ((hasn't)) hit normiebase yet and is at $2

Why the actual fuck would this shitcoin hit NormieBase? I seriously want to hear your reasoning

Bitcoin - first cryptocurrency. Can actually be used to buy things as a currency
BCash - fork of bitcoin
Ethereum - a platform that actually has commercial applications that people can build on top of and use to create binding immutable contracts. Is also used to purchase things as a currency
LiteCoin - Bitcoin but faster and harder to monopolize using Miners. Some (albeit few) people accept it as a currency

Now tell me again how the actual fuck XRP relates?

cheaper tx

After the first 20 xrp cost to make a wallet?

>this post
>shill me
go away retard

>bitcoin can actually be used to buy things.
kek

cheaper transfer
faster transfer
banks use it
SECOND BIGGEST CRYPTO

That's gonna drop to like 5 really soon

What is eth? What is ltc?

You are deluded if you think this is going to flip btc. This is exactly the song the bch holders sang when bch pumped to 0.5.

It's going to dump hard soon

Centralized crypto, womt ever hit coinbase. Current moon is waiting to dump on cb

Coinbase represents Crypto.

XRP is barely crypto with its 6 nodes and 60% of coins in hands of miners. It's not even decentralized.

People literally come to crypto to get unfucked by their banks and proceed to buy a banking product that fucks them again. God damn.

>banks use it
Hahaha
Name one that actively admits to using it

nice crypto u got there

Kek who let this guy in?

It's not decentralised so normies will be reluctant to buy

Realistically, once XRP reaches 1005 institutional adoption, the constant demand for XRP liquidity doing multi-trillions of dollars worth of Volume will push XRP into the 5-10 Trillion dollar Market Cap range.

I know this is hard for some brainlets to grasp, but this is what will happen.

normies already in the xrp market you dolt!
why do you think BNB binance coin shot up from $3 to $11 retracting to $8 in just 1 week? Anyone who bought the meme for normiebase are going to get dumped on so bad.

scam bankster coin

anything else?

I feel sorry for you, must are probably not the smartest guy at school.

>Why the actual fuck would this shitcoin hit NormieBase?
I got this email today

Kek.

Last month some guy did this with 5 million

This is good right?

People will question the premined aspect of this scamcoin. Sell while you can gooks

If you were a whale bank wouldn't you want (((your))) coin to moon, on top of nermbase profiting off 1.49% fees? I think we all gain to profit off retards like you

this.