FUCK why did I buy XRB shitcoin

FUCK why did I buy XRB shitcoin.

every time I see that abbreviation I think the person is talking about robux lol

If it's being shilled on biz it's probably already too late. Learn from this

lmao.
same.
never trust biz, some whale shilled it yesterday and i fomoed.
the only hope now is the long run bro
how much?

Relax user. just hold

i'm down 50 euros in 1 hour cause of this "satoshi vision's" coin lol gotta keep these bags

Hold to 1$

Remember to buy high sell low

Now is the time to buy people

whining over 50 dollars lol fucking faggot

50% xrb 50% bnty
suicide watch

You FOMOed in and on a 2.5$ drop you are crying about a 50 dollars loss? Fucking lmao, how many coins did you buy, like 100-150 XRB? Please, sell now and stay poor.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

fuck off pajeet i'm not the op and i'm not whining
no pink wojacks in sight i just asked op how much he lost
fucking spastic just kys

Oh no now that I read it again it's even worse. You bought like 25 XRB?! HAHAHAH povery in action

It's going to $1 again
Absolute shitcoin built by street shitting shillers

If you have under 1k buy now. Pullback is normal after ATH. This coin is still up in the last 24 hours.

Don’t want to see the fomo tears when you miss the rocketship

crying where stupid nigger?
i'm not the fucking OP and i'm not stressing over 50 dollars, fucking loser

Veeky Forums buy high, sell higher? lmao enjoy the bags

It's just pathetic. They FOMO in at ATH, then panic sell at a loss and then they miss the moon rocket once again. And it's like this every fucking time. Poor faggots stay poor.

you saying 1k USD or 1k XRB nigga?

god i hate poorfags, i'm down 40k, stop whining.

you're so stupid you can't even do the math fucking cuck i bought 9 xrb meme coins for the keks after the shills
get fucking cancer and die in a designated shitting street pajeet

>trusted validators
>satoshi's vision

You deserve to lose all your money.

Honestly, it's why I love this board. It's full of absolute retards with zero previous trading experience, thinking they're going to become millionaires in a week, with zero losses, ever. Watching them panic-sell so I can soak up their coins and enjoy cosy long-term gains is a really beautiful feeling.

should i buy more now?

1k XRB

I may get the math wrong once in a while, but in the meantime I'm making mad stacks on crypto while you appear to be totally clueless. Why would you even buy 9 XRB?! Even if it goes 20x you still have very little gains.

Yes

I bought 10 because I have very little money. What do you think I should have done instead?

nigga you failed 2 times in a row
i fell for the shills yesterday and i throw 100 bucks at this memecoin just for the keks
i still made 600 bucks in the last 24 hours with xrp so i'm not fucking stressing nigger

> kneepads

i/k

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

What?

abandoned 4 years ago p&d shitcoin shilled by aryan pol fags on biz

>hodl at at 13
>hodl at 10
>hold at 5
>sell at 3

Never change biz

If you have very little money you have to risk it all on two or three shitcoins that can do 5-10x or more in a short period of time.

Otherwise you'll keep spreading your capital too thin and even if some of your picks are good, overall you'll have very little returns, or worse.

Picking shitcoins is not that difficult. They have to be really low-market cap or you won't make it. Never FOMO in at ATH. Buy at ATH only if the shitcoin is traded on a shit exchange and may go up even more if it gets on bigger exchanges. This is buying low. Then when it reaches your target you sell. And that's it: buy low, sell high.

Good for you. It's not a memecoin, it's a solid one. I understand its potential and went heavy on XRB. I'm up 14k, even accounting for this dip. Stay salty.

But I'm scared that I'll lose my money on shitcoins and that'll be the end until I find a job so I can put more money in cryptos.

What should I be looking at other than a low market cap? If they're shitcoins it can't be the technology or idea, so what is it? Just choose randomly and hope for the best?

JUST

Hahaha lol (made 3 grand)

Veeky Forums is a creature of habit

yes it made it to over a billion market cap because of /pol/

Not necessarily, just have to research and be patient, you can litterly become a millionaire on 1 pick with 400 dollars.

With lots of money it's easier to make money. If you have very little you have to take risks. This is crypto after all.

When looking for shitcoins, look for projects that can be easily hyped. Good graphics, buzzwords, etc. Something that is marketable to the masses. In a bull market (like the one we're in right now), literally everything rises. If you find a good entry point for a low-market cap coin it's pretty much guaranteed. Do not forget to take profits. Sometimes it goes 10x and you want to remain in because you think it could do another 2x. That's a bad idea. Stick to the initial target.

Obviously this only works in a bull market. If you try this strategy in a bear market you'll just lose all of your money.