Made over a million USD in crypto

>made over a million USD in crypto
>got a qt gf
>still feel sad

There's got to be more to life, right Veeky Forums?

>$70k in debt (in eastern europe where I earn $600)
>kissless virgin

you're a lucky motherfucker

do something with that money man, travel, give some away in poor countries, take up a hobby, create something, and share it with others. that's life. not just having a hoe and surfing the web. that's not life.

Yeah, lots of suffering and regrets.

yes there is, its called chainlink.

Not only are you going to be a multi millionaire if you buy LINK, but you are also contributing to a big leap in our current technology.

invent something or make something

Numb yourself with cocaine and whores

vidya

In your position, I would just find a job I personally enjoy and do that.

I used to really like working at UPS part time. I reckon if I had a million dollars I'd probably do that and take tons of vacations.

Get therapy - with your fast stacks, you'll find someone who'll not only listen to your problems but give you better life advice than on an anime image board.

If you're not larping, how much did you invest and how long did it take you? I don't really have much hope of becoming a millionaire with crypto, but I'm wondering what's realistic.

8M (I have got a shit ton of xrb), cute gf, still feel like an empty shell.

anime and eroge

>no debt
>promising career
>decent gains, nowhere near even 100k but plenty to buy all the vidya and booze a college kid could ever need
>qt gf
>been across the world

I feel nothing, Veeky Forums. It's all truly a game

>give some away in poor countries
Where is the profit in that?
Eat shit, faggot

Same. I’m an EMT making shit money but it’s super fun. If I was a millionaire I’d become a paramedic and just work one day per week or something and donate the paycheck.

have you cashed out the niggerway?

Find the Lord, user. Don’t you know you’ve been playing with the precursor to New World Order global currency?

Send me your shit and I will enjoy life on your behalf.

yeah thats where religion/spirituality comes in, nothing fills the void of human existence

start smoking crack

this is sadly true

QR code tattoos = mark of the beast

Unironically donate money to charities you support. Or even just take local hobos out to eat and shopping.
Giving makes you feel loved. The less fortunate are unsexy gold diggers.

Which was harder the money or gf?

research silvopasture u lazy selfish piece of shit.

This is the worst advice ever, hobos are shit people which is why their families gave up on them.

post pic of gf you larp

do you lift weights and do some cardio? it's literally impossible to feel sad if you exercise as a normal human being. feel like a lot of retards don't understand this.

>line up date with qt from tinder
>cancel last minute because of anxiety

You have to be genuinely retarded to believe this.

start drinking. and second thing is that people try too hard to feel happy, there is no such thing. stop trying too hard. it is what it is.

as long as its decentralized, it can never be an NWO currency

Been involved with Bitcoin for half a decade, never really invested anything substantial

The money came on it's own, finding a gf require some trial and error though. Had to overcome the fear of rejection

No.

I don't really exercise, just spend all day in front of the monitor. I should probably start though

Isn't tinder for hookups?

i started the crypto game investing around 40 dollars a month back in june on normie base

now im holding alt currencies and a couple thousands xrp

mfw have made more money in the last week than i made over the last few months while i learned how to crypto

a few days ago i invested 1000 into several cheap coins and now that investment has almost quadrupled

how can anyone lose money doing this shit?

>Isn't tinder for hookups?
depends on the girl but usually I just set up a date to get coffee or something near the evening and make out in my car. But my last date was like a year ago and I did nothing since then except fail uni and trade shit coins so there's not much for me to talk about, hence the anxiety

life is meaningless OP, its just about not dying until the day you do.
but that does not mean life has to be sad.
there is alot of beauty in this universe, and alot of wonderful things on our earth.
you should try to figure out what you wanna change, and what you wanna enjoy.

>I invested in stuff that couldn't be sold to anyone or for anything

Yeah sure buddy keep making " money "