Blocks your path

>blocks your path

To be expected of Bolt Action. Next they are going to team up with DICE and make a Battlefield 1 miniatures game.

Just step over them. Those models are what, 1 1/2 - 2 inches tall?

Quick my mind doesn't view the world in 1D tell me why I should be mad

They sell Oswald Mosley too.

You know the Buffalo Soldiers are historically accurate right? They aren't randomly put in to fill a diversity quota like BF1.

>mystery meat looking people playing ww2 games
Allies fought for THIS?!

Harlem hellfighters were real too, actually.

WE

Aren't the black French soldiers in BF1 supposed to be from a specific unit? It's still kinda dumb they're so common but but I recall them backing it up with something specific.

>1897?
>Grenade
>SMLE
>?
>M16

Fucking what

You shouldn't

This is fucking badass dude. Op btw

It says World War II wargame in the logo on top user.

I'm mostly wondering about the grenade and the M16

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

I think that's supposed to be a BAR.

>SMLE
Its more than likely a Garand.
>M16
Its a BAR
They just have bad detail quality

Are you implying that grandea didn't exist during WW2?

Also I'm fairly sure that that's supposed to be a BAR.

WHAT?! BLACK SOLDIERS IN A WAR WHERE THERE WERE BLACK SOLDIERS?!?!

REEEE GENOCIDE REEEEEE

What's dumb is the black German troops fighting in Europe.

>post /pol/ bait
>most of the thread is one user sperging about equipment and then being corrected because people have eyes
>post more /pol/ bait

So was being retarded part of your plan or what?

I thought that was a COD thing, which they have in multiplayer just because they kept the previous character customization system from their recent titles.

Still dumb from an atmosphere perspective but COD's multiplayer hasn't had meaningful atmosphere in years.

You can see the magazine and bolt knob on the one rifle and I'm 1000% sure that the one guy is holding a grenade like a fencing saber but I'll admit that upon review the one on the right might be holding a BAR.

Do they have special rules?

>No dreadlocks or rastas
>Not in the heart of america
>Not stolen from africa
2/10

Fuck you. My history teacher played that fucking song on repeat for all of 7th grade and now you've got it stuck in my head again after like 5 years of having forgotten it.

Isn't this just the same person wearing a wig?

Woe yoe yo!

While the sculpts are bad, I definitely want to run them in an army so I can imagine the Germanic qts they get to culturally enrich after they win. It's the same reason why I run Beastmen in Warhammer.

>teleports behind you

Is this game fun?

I want to play a WWII game and I'm debating between Bolt Action and Flames of War

It's pretty good. Don't expect anything historically accurate, but it is loads of fun as WW2 themed 40K.

think of BA as a cross betweeen 3rd ed 40k and the company of heroes pc game. add that with the fact that its fairly simple and chaotic (as in there are no set "i go you go" rules, more of a luck of the draw with my dice) its a blast. vehicles however aren't the be all end all that you'd expect.
>BA or FoW?
well, that depends on your taste, do you like 28mm or 18mm? do you want a infantry oriented (BA) or more vehicle oriented (FoW)?
do you like to run a platoon of guys on individual bases +some limited support or do you want several platoons with a section on a base

France used a lot of colonial infantry as shock troops, no matter their skin color (infanterie coloniale, zouaves, tirailleurs). However BF1 just give them regular metropolitan uniforms and equipment.
Hell, they were the only units that had dedicated melee weapons, and yet they didn't include it in the game.

By the winter of 44/45 there was a mindboggling list of different nationalities in the Allied armies in Italy

>British (incl. Cypriot, Carribean, and an all-Jewish brigade from the Palestine Mandate)
>American (incl. all-Nisei and African-American units)
>French
>Polish
>Gurkha
>Belgian
>Greek
>Brazilian
>Arab
>Serbian
>Canadian
>New Zealander
>South African
>Indian
>Italian

It's a BAR you fucking idiot.

Historically accurate. You think that's weird you should see the German Hindu regiment who fought with Germany in an attempt to win freedom for India by joining Germany against Britain.

This is ignoring other American units like the Nisei troops or the Navajo code talkers. And this is of course, not mentioning the American 761st tank batallion, arguably one of the better tank units the American military had, almost entirely black.

And this isn't even touching Soviet Siberian troops, the Spanish Blue unit and the French SS fighting for the Germans, various non German SS units, Koreans forced to fight for the Japs, and countless others.

Hell there was one poor fucking Korean who fought for the Japs, got captured by the Slavs, fought for the slavs, got captured by the Germans, fought for the Germans, and eventually got captured by the Americans on D-Day.

WWII was a really fucking weird conflict and damn near everyone fought for everyone at some point. Hell we got really close to seeing the Western Allies having to go to to toe with the Soviets, just check out Operation Unthinkable.

>Everything isn't horrifically disproportioned and cartoonishly designed and my half-blind nu40k eyes can't see details that aren't half the model so these must have poor details
Literally neck yourself

>four hours after the last post
Why did you necrobump the thread for that
I mean, was it really worth it

Senegalese Tirailleurs were one of the more well-known French colonial regiments brought in from Africa.

BA is pretty fun. It plays more like a war movie then a historical simulation. If you're choosing between fow and ba I'd say it mostly depends on the scale you want.

How is this guy a cuck? He lost a boardgame to his girlfriend presumably fair-and-square.

What is he supposed to do? Beat her into a pulp for winning?

>playing games with your wife

What's wrong with that?

I swear, this whole obsession with being as un-cucked as possible is the result of insecurity in unmanly, unvirtuous, and generally deplorable people who need to act like some sort of insane turbo-masculine douche in order to feel like a man.

I'm just waiting for the day some idiot massacres a bunch of people at a wedding because he refused to get cucked by his ex-girlfriend or something. God, I hate people.