bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

comixininos.com
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1013381
fumbbl.com/help:LRB6SkavenSetUp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for new Ripper Bolgrot.

Still don't get why the new dwarf slayers had to look like AoS fireslayers.

Same gw template I guess.

they don't?

Hey anons. Anybody ever used these hands from puppetswar? Any picture?

Bump

This has awakened something buried deep within me

I'm scared to try FUMBBL, a lot of the players look like pedophiles.

FUMBBL is nice but some coaches can get whingey.

Yesterday, I kicked a wardancer who was lying on the ground in the head and fractured his skull with an orc blitzer. Referee didn't even see it. How have YOU bullied elf players lately, /bbg/?

>bullying elves
>not being bullied by elves

They do, they're wearing armor. Slayers don't wear armor.

Like armor ever helps.

I would sure feel a lot safer with armour being on the field in this picture than not.

>Glorious death seekers wanting to feel safe

Uh huh.

Not all Blood Bowl players are glorious death seekers. Some are just crazy or desperate. Or both.

I've seen a lot of cool art for Dark Elf assassins. Are they actually any good or are they just bloat?

>Not all Blood Bowl players are glorious death seekers
All slayers are.

Well, in the game as orcs vs elves, over half the elf team got punched off the court. Then, in the game as elves vs dwarves, over half the elf team got punched off the court.

Elves certainly did not bully that day.

Oh I thought you meant in general. Ironically some players got voted the most hated by Troll Slayers in Spike Magazine! Though I don't know why as he killed a ton of them, they should be happy.

Pls no bully elf.

They can cause a lot of damage when you get them double block against of low AV team.

Previous thread for OP

What's your favorite Star Players Veeky Forums? Do you prefer the cheaper chainsaw variants or the more expensive ones? Or do you prefer it based on their fluff and appearance?

Bump

Ripper Bolgrot, purely because he's died on me twice and keeps coming back for more.

The problems with Dark Elf Assassins:

>Poor statline to match their starting skills. Shadowing wants above average movement, and Stab wants to be on a player who can take a hit, aka not AV7.
>Has no reliable source of SPP, none from Stab casualties, and he's too slow/fragile to rely on for a carrier so giving him the ball is something you only do when you're already winning. NuMVP helps a bit.
>even if you get past these hangups, a normally developed assassin looks like this: 6/3/4/7 Stab, Shadowing, Dodge, Leap, Sidestep at 150k tv, which is not a terribly attractive piece.

Is Glart actually worth it if I am playing Skaven with Season of Death?

Ripper Bolgrot because he adds so much to the Goblin team and has saved my ass so many times I've lost count. Tanky, strong and having a Str6 Troll who never goes stupid or isn't hungry is a great plus. Also bashy.

Yes. For 190k you get a block, claw Str4 blitzer. Good for sniping out some of the blockers on the enemy team or blitzers.

Bump

Is there a big list of 3rd party blood bowl miniature manufacturers somewhere?

Norse bersekers fucking rule and the one I have is great on my stupid human mixed team in bb2. Bersekers are my new favorite players

What is different about the latest set of blood bowl rules including this deathzone supplement I keep hearing about?

comixininos.com

Thats a good catalog.

No wizard and expensive mistakes rules for treasury where after 100k you roll to see if you lose cash. Thats it really. You can also roster star players but they take money after each match.

Bump

Unfortunately I think Tendril is dead so I'm going to try and get a replacement.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

gfi

Isn't the deadline tonight or tomorrow night?

Indeed, in about ten hours or so. Unfortunately me and Tendril scheduled for Sunday so it's left us with not long.

Bump

Bump

Big Guys are best

Mauled killing the league?

Yeah but I wish they were a smidge more competitive

Some are solid and some eve na necessity. All the stunties need their Big Guys.

BoN and Kroxigor are solid too. Others are decent like the Troll for Orcs, Ogre for human and Troll for Underworld.

Bump

Rolled 4 (1d6)

gfi

Bump

The treeman is fun, but I feel that in a wood elf team he's just giving the opponent's dedicated big guy hunter something to do.

Good if he is taking one for the team.

I love me a human ogre but I fucking hate trolls

2 gobbos and a troll in an orc team as the ruse crew y/n? Since playing goblins and halflings I have huge respect for stunty and dodge, plus a well placed goblin toss can win you the unwinnable, either through cage-breaking or fast touchdowns.

You can do fine with just one goblin and troll. Orcs are strong enough normally to make headway themselves. That said a gob runner can be fun.

that's the point of the tree. rather an av10 thick skull player gets beat up than a squishy elf

True, but considering their cost they'd also be my foulers, in which case having a backup is nice. Also in case one of them goes squish

Orc team made up of 10 gobbos and a troll y/n?

... Play goblins and get two trolls?

On the one hand, yes. On the other hand, skills like dauntless are useless against a pure elf team but invaluable against big guys. You're kind of enabling the opponent's guys.

Fair enough.

Orc teams can only have 4 gobos

Don't undermine my memery with common sense, paysan.

Is the Pogo Goblin mandatory for a Goblin team or can you make do without one by footslogging?

Not really needed, sure it a more "stable" ball carrier/runner to the team but normal gobbos are just fine.
You can't throw a pogo unless it's the star player one.

That's one fat rat

Fun little BB Comic

Trying to find cheap blorcs and blitzers to complete my tabletop orc team from starter box. What would be a cheap set I could buy?

Friend is starting a new league in bb2. Which team should I play? I can't decide.

Who is your favourite team? Go with them. Failing that, try Chaos.

tfw waiting on 1 player for a new bb2 league

>Crakka
Nice to see white orcs represented on the tabletop

Comic 2

It's not about the players feeling safer, it's about the coach feeling safer about his fucking 80,000 gold crown investment in that one Blitzer. I mean, do you know how much fucking money in the old world 80 grand is? It's a fucking lot.
You could buy a goddamn city with that.

You serious? Jim Johnson talks about 1 million gold as if its pennies in the BB2 story mode.

Wait, am I mistaken or have they gotten Jim and Bob's names switched?

Jim johnson is a vampire tho

I think they did. Tends to happen a lot in the comics.

Not all Vampires are rich.

Jim Johnson is though.

I'm mostly going by WHFRP values for gold though. BB is explicitly not really the same universe.

I see. Well going by the comics nearly every Tom Dick and Harry can run up a team. Though the richer you are the better, like the high elves. Though there are so many goblin teams around, can't be that hard.

Bump with Borak

Another BB Comic

Apothecary here!

Bump

Fuck it's a double-header

Dead Kings of Old vs Dead Gangsta Storage

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1013381

bump

What team lets me cheat or play dirty?

goblins. any team with cheap linemen with g access for dirty player (orcs, undead, khemri, necro, ect)

Recently acquired the skaven dice set and battle mat, so I thought why not give it a try.

The skaven team + one rat ogre + 1 reroll + 1 fan factor gets me to exactly 1.000.000.
Is that a good start?

Drop the fan factor and swap something in the team to get at least 2 RR but 3 is ideal. A good skaven team has both blitzers and all of the gutter runners or a thower and 3 GRs with linemen to 11 or 12. Rogre isn't needed to be top tier but some players like him.

So, drop a lineman and the fan factor and get another reroll.

And I'd like to keep the rat ogre, both as a center piece and cause I like him.

Here are some sample rosters user.

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6SkavenSetUp

Bump

chaos pact linerat

What about it?

Can High Elves work without catchers?

Maybe but what's the point.

It feels a bit more safer with everyone having Av8.

You're playing the wrong team

Should I try to use these guys then instead? I was always curious which of the elves were better.

If you want tough elves, you should play dark elves. Don't start with a witch elf if you're not comfortable with it

Bump