New DM

Anyone interested in starting a test game tonight? No strings attached, I'm looking to try and hone my DM skills.

I'm willing to join. System? Medium of play (roll20, just talk, etc)?

Discord: Jeff the Deck#7607

Rolled 3, 2, 2, 20, 2, 19 = 48 (6d20)

Skeletal Halfling Lute Bard, rolling

Roll20. We're playing "Don't Rest your Head"

Interesting concept, but skeletal halfling seems to break the ECL.

Rolled 3, 13, 20, 3, 13, 6 = 58 (6d20)

On here? sure

>LG human shortsword monk

Sorery. For further posts, the game is Don't RestYour head.

don't Rest Your Head: everyone is human stuck in a madness driven psychscape, their powers are based on their neuroses. You can die from going mad, or from being killed. It's similar to Whitewolf, but has more combat and player agency.

just give me LA. don't make me waste those rolls

Give you LA? The game doesn't have rolls in character creation.

also, ho. I'm recruiting. I Won't be held hostage.

Rolled 19, 6, 9, 6, 4, 15 = 59 (6d20)

>human

fine. mtf trans ranger, my penior is my familiar

Read the third post. Thos isn't 3.5

I call party wizerd then

THIS IS NOT 3.5 ED. THis is for a game called Don't Rest Your Head.

That user, still interested! I don't know the system but I'm reading up on it and willing to learn if you're willing to have me.

What's your skype contact? I only need one more player.

>third post
>third
it's a bad ass skeletal halfling lute bard. what about it?

Can I play?

Rolled 11, 3, 5, 10, 11, 2 = 42 (6d20)

ROLLING

I have to do an interview.

OK, some other time then?

wtf did you start this thread

the game we're playing, DRYH, isn't based on stats. It's similar to White Wolf. So player's need to justify their powers.

For example: My power is control of hoiunds. "I need to roll 2-4-6 tp define my successm and then have to describe what the dogs I control do.

Because you're a faggot young millenial.

Skype name "splitthought", disregard 13 year old me's edge

you're not doing ver good at this DM scthick though. I mean like putting the system etc in the OP, having a trip, setting aside time instead of getting anons hopes up. you're actually kind of a cunt.

Your in.
Your in.
Your in.
Roll your stats idiot
what are you playing?

The air is thick and heavy with smoke and body odor. The light is dim and gray. You're all sitting at a much abused table in what passes for a tavern in Baileyvig, actually just the common room at the inn. The fire is roaring, almost louder than the storm outside. The room is packed with travelers, bar maids, ladies of the night and several races. A table of half-orcs if being very loud despite being in one of the further corners. A hooded figure sits in another corner, deep in the shadows, alone at a table with only a beer untouched in front of him. The barkeep comes by and says, wha'd'll ye have gents?

FYI this is going to be moved to /qst/

DRYH usb;t stats. Give me you're contact, please//

Yes, I did.

I'm not the DM. I'm recruiting.Wamt to eat a dick?

>56121347
Yes

He replies, "I don't know this kvest you speak of but if you want to travel in this muck and bluster you'll need hearty stew in yer bellie." then quieter in your ear, "and if ye don't be har to order nothing then best be moving down the road quick like." flexing his well massed bicepts.

He straightens and say, "So how about some beers then?"

>I'm not the DM
thanks Captain Obvious

>qst
*cough* Newfag *cough*

My post was looking for indivudals interseted in the tabletop Don't Rest Your Head.

It's a psychological horror, akin to the cthulu mythos, where individuals get powers based on their personal madness. IE: You think you're su[er stronh, uooi can spend dice to becomeeven stronger.

The basis is of the imagination, where characters aren't truly powerful, but so long as they're within this place. theey get the power of their mind.

well go do it in your own fucking thread then, some of us are trying to run a game here.