Whats the point of Traditional games

Whats the point of Traditional games

The point is playing pretend is fun.

Because Sitting around the table with your friends is a nice break from electronics.

Also cute character. What anime is she from?

Roleplaying, sharing memorable experiences, creating powerful characters, generally just have fun, etc.

The same could be said for video games: What's the point?

>she
Sorry lad. The anime is Re:zero. He's a side character like most traps.

> She

>Also cute character. What anime is she from?
This user forgot rule 1 of Veeky Forums. Always check for traps.

DnD and Warhammer 40k
If anyone tells you any different they're lying.

>She

Escapism.

As long as you have the right kind of fun. Traps and such have no place in Veeky Forums.

What about Shadowrun?
Shadowrun is pretty sweet on the few occasions someone I know decides to actually run it.

You forgot MtG.

Socializing with friends

No.
I mean what the hell is Shadowrun?
Is it Cyberpunk or is it fantasy? Make up your fucking mind, and while you're at it there is such a thing as too many fucking dice.

No I didn't
Take your damn cards with your damn titty monsters on them some where else.

The only card game welcome here is solitaire

Pointlessly splitting relevant content between two boards because autists shrieked loud enough about those dirty, filthy quests getting mixed up with their precious, bland generals.

Having something to do other than make this thread repeatedly.

Even you have to admit user, the quality of quest threads was down the shitter when the split happened.

Single table/system multiplayer; something "normal" games don't have anymore

entertainment
exploration
edification

Aren't traps an integral part of dungeons?

And the shit quests would die from lack of content/posters. You know, the natural life-cycle of a thread.

If they failed, who care? But if they succeeded, they provided something of value to the board and was, gasp, on topic.

There are currently roughly 50 generals that bog down the board. But god forbid we actually dare use the dice rolling system again for anything other than the same fucking chapter creation thread.

Does the 10-foot pole probe set off anime traps safely as well?

lewd