Ripple will NOT overtake Bitcoin. You might of defeated Ethereum...

Ripple will NOT overtake Bitcoin. You might of defeated Ethereum, but Bitcoin will NOT fall to a centralized coin owned by the big banks! Today Bitcoin declares war on Ripple
LONG LIVE THE KING

We shall HODL

Ripple won't even been in the top 5 by the end of January.

Forgot my picture

why do poos get so raged whenever ripple is mentioned?

Even the Armory devs invested in XRP 1 year ago.

This. Apparently everyone forgot how the last Ripple pump turned out. Banks aren't using a shit token xrp traded on Poloniex. Get fucking real

We shall wage Bitcoin Jihad on the cripplets

It will dethrone Bitcoin in 2018. Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and no one using it for payments anymore. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees.

XRP will actually be used in real world. It will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

>mfw I realize you may as well use PayPal instead of an unnecessarily complicated centralized shit token service like Ripple

Paypal is slower brainlet.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
LOTS OF NEWFAGS, NEWCOINERS, REDITTORS ON THIS BOARD RN
REAL OG Veeky Forums GENTLEMEN BEEN HOLDING BTC BEFORE 3K

Ripple is in an actual bubble
it'll dump hard soon

how? do you have down syndrome? try buying online with paypal, you log in, agree to confirm = transaction over.

Are there really this many brainlets on Veeky Forums or is there a concerted effort to FUD ripple?

He doesn't know about W3C...

>hurrr I buy thing it go through, that mean paypal fast
Try being on the receiving end of having someone send you money through paypal, it takes a couple days.

No it doesn't retard. I get instant payments all over the world for business.

Wrong, I send and receive instant PayPal transactions all the time

I for one will gladly allign myself with international jewry for +50% in one day

Us alt warriors are with you. LONG LIVE THE KING!

what about digital note?
it's basically ripple... decentralized...
and cost miners like 20x more than it costs to produce...

My normie brother is buying Ripple.

>might of

For fuck's sake.

100 billion planed circulation.

38 billion presold