How would you stat a half ghost?

How would you stat a half ghost?

Other urls found in this thread:

realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/half-undead.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take a ghost's stats and halve them

But you don't have to do that.

Honestly this .
You're either a ghost or you're not. "Ghost" isn't a race, it's a condition. The only way to be a half ghost is to be half of a ghost. Like if half of you was ghostbustered. Though I guess you could stretch it and make Ghost a class.

Literally just take half a regular character and half of a ghost character and jam the together.

But OP, that's a Stand.

I probably should have posted Carlos, because I'm not sure you got the joke.

>ghost as a class
Makes me want to create a ridiculous Halloween styled system where every classic monster is a class. Ghost, Vampire, Werewolf, Swamp-thing, etc. Multiclassing is allowed and encouraged.

OP's pic isn't half and half of anything. She's literally a ghost and also a human (sort of)

Assign 0 to 5 dots to Destructive Power, Speed, Range, Durability, Precision, and Learning.

Exalted has ghost blooded, if that's close to what you're looking for.

A ghost is a ghost, you can't say it's only a half.

Do you think Youmu's phantom half tastes like marshmallows?

Yes

Youmu is a half-phantom. Phantom (幽霊, Yuurei), not ghost (亡霊, Bourei). Phantoms are spectral beings formed of human emotions. Ghosts are the spirits of those who are dead. A human can make a phantom without dying, or make multiple phantoms over their lifetime, or make no phantoms at all when they die.

Anyway, to make someone a half-phantom, have their emotional core be floating around outside their body, and make their body pale and cold. The spectral phantom body is separate from their corporeal human body but still under their control, they essentially have two bodies and often keep them close together. The human body ages at a slowed rate, presumably with a life span measured in centuries, however they do not fear death nor cling to life and so have lowered wills to live. Phantoms belong in the afterlife after all.

Statistically, there'd be no difference from any usual PC other than the spectral body they posses.

like this

HP: 1/0

Nyan-nyan is too cute.

You know its pretty obvious the guy created tohou to promote his music but really its not even that good. The whole "hurr I maek image with notes" isn't that creative either.

realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/half-undead.shtml
As a fetch.

a ghost is a ghost, you can't say it's only half

Explains why Yuyuko keeps accidentally/intentionally trying to eat it...

You don't HALVE to do that
:^) :^) :^) :^) ^:)^:^) :^) ^:)^ :^)

Pick any or multiple.

>always partially or fully incorporeal
>has a ghost transformation
>is bound to a ghost
>has a ghost dwelling within
>has a close ghostly ally
>can access the spirit world
>can speak to ghosts
>can do ghostly things
>looks kinda like a ghost

Why are 2hus so gay

Or like this.

If you're half ghost then aren't you a Jojo reference?

Because there are all of two, three male characters in the entire series, all side dudes.
One's a half-youkai with the personality of a damp sock, the other's an old-ass swordsman and great Grandpa-type, and the third is a frickin cloud.
So of course you're gonna wind up with a few clam jammers.

k