I've made so much money from crypto, but i'm still a neet, theres nothing i want to use this money for, whats the point?

i've made so much money from crypto, but i'm still a neet, theres nothing i want to use this money for, whats the point?

nice larp

Land, guns, house off grid, personal plane and small mining farm on solar. Happy New Year user

Give it to me kek
Seriously though.
If you don't want to play anymore cash out using bitfleur or Coinbase and invest in yourself.
Hobby? Travel? Education?
There are 1000 uses for your money.
The best use is: think about what you like to do, and then do it.
I tripled my money so far but I'm a poorfag so I'm still working on getting my money.
I want to travel and see the world. I want my mom to never worry about money, I want to learn how to code, I want to learn diving....I could go on.
I guess it's up to you. Money won't fix your problems, or depression, or loneliness but you can discover what will it help you with.

>tfw you grew up poor so the pain of spending money outweighs the pleasure you could gain by acquiring things

feels bad my dudes

STOP WITH THESE FUCKING THREADS

YOU DON'T KNOW PAIN RICHFAG

Keep saving for the one day hentai is real.

Save for rent/hydro/water so you always have the basics without having to work. Live frugally but with a nice perk here and there. Congrats NEET. Wagecuck here and you aren't missing anything noble.

This.

anyone thats been here since at least april has made a lot in crypto

This, I'm using a computer from 2008. At least I can do cryptos.

You like anime shit? Buy a ton of figs or something. Or if you like games get VR shit which most people can't even afford. Or travel. Just think about anything you actually like and treat yourself when you hit certain milestones. For every 20k I cash out like 1-2k and buy something really nice.

save it. one day you will need or want it

has anyone been to japan? whats it like to vacation there, maybe i will go for a month

Give me the money then you fucking idiot. Jesus, if brain dead useless retards like these can make money then I should be a fucken billionaire right now

Get a harem of life-like sex dolls from nihon

What makes you a neet? What hobby?

Buy expensive shit for that hobby. I literally have been buying beyblades lately and I'm having a blast.

Spend it at asian massage parlors

Put the money towards philanthropy. Gain satisfaction and happiness by making the world a better place, even if it's just slightly

this. buy all the art of war berserk statues, wait a few year and bam 2x at least. or keep em they look preddy cool

I think I’m gonna go this summer

looking into this thanks

plans?