A spell that makes every arrow in the world head for your body

>A spell that makes every arrow in the world head for your body

When would you use this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global/video/2017/apr/28/killer-whales-monterey-bay-humpback-attack-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I was immune to arrows but my allies aren't.

Against Lord Ugh, the BBEG, after being swallowed by him.

Does it also just go through other people near you or avoid them? Because if the former, it'd be a fairly good way(albeit unconventional) of Allah ackbaring a whole army that's surrounded you.

>Use it half a dozen times in various ingenious ways
>People stop making arrows

>Use it once
>Every arrow in the world zipping off to a specific location leaves most of the world without methods of hunting and warring.
>Economies collapse, thousands starve, and fortresses fall

>Use a spell that repels arrows from my body at the same time
>Now surrounded by a swarm of darting arrows as they attempt to reach me, but at also blown away
>March into a battle field
They shall fall before me.

Do I get xp for all of the miserable deaths?

>doesn't increase range or speed of tje arrow and just changes their direction
>ride a horse behind the enemy army and shortly after they start firing cast it
>allied army uses slings and javelins.

Just raid with a bow and a bag of infinite arrow storage, as long as you run away from the armorlets you will be fine

When you want some crazy amounts of stone, iron and lumber

>wait for the deciding battle of the era
>two of the greatest armies the world has ever seen, facing off
>cast spell
>jump into another dimension before getting hit
>everyone in the world has to deal with a huge pile of arrows lying on a hill

What if the spell didn't just grab regular arrows, but every projectile in the world? Every single thing that is currently being thrown or shot through the air, at the moment you cast the spell, turns to fly towards you

>When would you use this?
Whenever I wanted to fuck with an army or cause a famine. Unless I'm within about 30 yards of someone with bow (or within ~250 yards of a longbow regiment) I'm really not in any danger whatsoever.

When you're fucking invincible

>When would you use this?

>swallowed by giant hellbeast
>about to be dissolved in its digestive juices
>cast spell as a final 'fuck you'

theguardian.com/global/video/2017/apr/28/killer-whales-monterey-bay-humpback-attack-video

good choice, Humpbacks don't like bullies.

>stand with armour on, back to wall, open bag of holding infront of self
>cast spell

When I really, really want to upset my fantasy mother.

>walk into a cave or sturdy stone structure with no windows
>activate the spell
No more ranged combat for you, world.

>I'll gladly sacrifice myself if it means stopping this war

Would it work? Or would those fuckers just keep fighting anyway?

Why do you guys even go 'hurr, when I'm invincible', or 'durr, I teleport b4 they hit'? They're arrows, just go inside a sturdy stone house and use it, or cobble together a (a bit) thick wooden tower that's x-meters tall so you can climb out of the wood-pile that will come your way.

>just go inside a sturdy stone house and use it

For what purpose?

Turns out "Shield of Post-Its" is not an effective spell.

Brandon Sanderson has this in his Mistborn books, to attract metal projectiles, including bullets. Not on the world scale though. This "spell" is used by someone behind a very sturdy shield to divert fire from and protect the rest of the gang.

You put all the ammo in one place, you just made the war even easier, if not more brutal, since now, without arrows, the armies will resort to solely close ranged slaughter.

Shitloads of people would die as the arrows attempted to move towards you but were blocked by them, walls, trees and whatever else.