twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/exchange.html
fairx.io/),
stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/exchange.html#cross-asset-payments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jed_McCaleb
stellar.org/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a brainlet. What does this mean? I don't understand the technobabble.

FairX is a new exchange backed by IBM that's looking to compete with Coinbase, and they're going to make XLM a central part of their exchange, presumably using XLM as a gateway to buy altcoins.

stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/exchange.html

Then why would this increase the value of XLM? Wouldn't a stable price for XLM be better?

BTC trading pairs are dead. The whole exchange ecosystem is about to be turned upside down. FairX will become the fastest and cheapest way to buy or exchange any currency.

We all shitpost about how the blockchain is going to revolutionize the banking industry. Then we swap crypto on garbage exchanges that use database technology that's 30 years old. FairX is the blockchain dream of a distributed database made into reality. The future is about to get dropped on our heads in the next month.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK. I ONLY MADE $1K TODAY BECAUSE I DOUBTED XLM'S POTENTIAL AND DIDN'T BUY MORE.

Because of PIVX and ARK

Basically what it means - Lumens will be the new Sats.

In other words - we're all going to be fucking rich.

it will be a fairly stable price, but at 100x what is is now.

it's going above 4k sats

check out crypto_rand and crypto beak on twitter

they did TA on it

Is it too late?

Anyone know when fairx is ready approx?

Q1 2018

no way dude, least not for the long term

FairX is going to be Normie Exchange number one. Buy lumens, get them in seconds and start trading, Lumens are going to be the main cryptocurrency to get into crypto. Can't fucking wait.

I just FOMOd hard on this

you better be right OP

It's fucking mooning. I bought 200k of these bad boys. What the fuck -? Am I going to be rich?

check the background on their site (fairx.io/), you can see a bunch of altcoins. I strongly suspect they're going to launch a binance-style exchange BUT you can pay with any FIAT + crypto, that's exactly what XLM's distributed exchange does: stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/exchange.html#cross-asset-payments

TFW WENT ALL IN LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO SSSSSUCCCCC MEEEEEE

STRAP IN KIDS
WE'RE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

What's PIVX got to do with this?

>tfw im watching my portfolio go up $100 a minute

Yes. Yes you are. Congrats user.

Buybuybuybuybuy to moon the shiiit out of cryptooo wuuuuuuuuzhhhhhh

OH YEAH THIS IS IT BOIS

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST HAPPENINGS OF CRYPTO

>24h change
>+4790$
thanks snek

FUCK YES GOGOGO

WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN

HOW HIGH WILL SHE GO?

If you are reading this it's too late

1 cent movement. come on. move more.

LOOKS LIOKE THE NEWS HAS REACHED THE NORMIES AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! WE'RE DOIN' IT LADS!!!!!!!!!!!! YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK bought 5 BTC worth of XLM....

STRAP THE FUCK IN LADS WE HAVE A LIFTOFF

Boooooooys. This will be $300. Trust me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMMY ITS TOO BIG

No.

Fuck it, bought for 0.23 BTC.
I guess the first rush since the last hour was because of the first people finding out about this.

Can I just thank the user who gave the 300 free lumen link a couple days ago? That's 100$ for free for filling in your email.

Thanks user. If you read this and it was you, ... I'm drinking an extremely nice whiskey on your health and happiness. May we all make it.

mumma

Get comfy little buddy

its going up too fast lads

im scared

Mad nocoiner STAY POOR.

Will send pics of the moon to your Mother

ITS NOT FUCKING STOPPING

for all the people buying at an ATH right now:

don't fucking sell when it (inevitably) dips in the future, fairX is going to launch Q1/Q2 2018 and they're extremely ambitious and backed by IBM. this is just _one_ thing, there'll most likely be other announcements along the way. we're definitely looking at $2-3 in 2018

Too late to buy?

I already got semifucked buying ICX during the moon mission I'm sitting this one out. I'll wait for the dip.

see

I spent a grand on blow last weekend. Thank you snek for getting me back on track

Was it just a giveaway on /v/ or something?

You day trading idiots don't get it. >FairX is going to kill exchange arbitrage.
>It's going to rape and murder coinbase.
>It's going to crash BTC because no one will have to buy it to trade crypto.

The new King is about to be crowned and it's fucking Stellar.

if you plan on holding long term, buy now

were gonna be top 10 soon boys

is 3k lumens enough?

Selling when it goes down and buying again when it's super low is ALWAYS an option.

2k lumens here

probably not, but its better than nothing.

that requires making an assumption that it'll dip below what the price is right now, which isn't always 100%, but yes that is an option

Too risky, you can fall off the rocket.

No, some user at the conference was asked to show proof. He took a pic with a QR code in the background. Some smart user turned it into a link where you could claim your 300 lumen as a thanks for joining the conference.

Literally free money.

You won't be fucked by that ICX in Feb you'll be fucking

For...?

These candles make me so wet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jed_McCaleb

>founder of numerous p2p networks
>founder of mtgox
>founder of ripple

holy fuck we will all make it won't we? i'm pissing honey right now

>Other members of Stellar’s board include Keith Rabois, a former exec at PayPal (PYPL, -0.74%) and Square (SQ, -1.34%); Sam Altman, the president at YCombinator; Matt Mullenweg, CEO of Automattic; and Naval Ravikant, cofounder of AngelList.

Well not a lambo... maybe a Kia ?

If he ever does anything new i want to be in from the start

>started trading 5 days ago
>start with $2050
>$50 away from $3000

pretty happy with my gains, just need XLM to go a bit more and we're there.

I hope so because i'm at 4.5k

stellar.org/about/

holy shit, I'm legitimately amazed XLM isn't at $1+

GET IN ADA ITS THE NEXT MOON

NOW

HELP MY MONEY IS STILL PRE CREDITED DON'T LEAV ME

Lumen may go to 3k sats, MAYBE a very short 3.5k in the next weeks.
With the current exchange rate that should be around 1500 USD. Not enough for even a decent used car.

But who knows what the BTC fiat will be when xfair launches.

Kia confirmed. You're gonna be riding in style now, lad.

I BOUGHT IN AT THE ATH. WHEN IS IT GONNA DIP SO I CAN PANIC AND SELL LOW????

this. I don't know what's going on but the volume today, the gains, with no news. somebody knows something we do not.

People better be putting in more than $10,000 as of now if they want to get $100,000 next year with just Stellar. The FOMO is going to inflate this too much before news spreads, let alone, its friday and news still aint out yet ;)

In probably 24 hours

I just bought salt high and sold low so I could do the same thing with this. Fucking FOMO man...

No news? Read the thread

HOLLLLYYYY SHITTTTT LADSSSS I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMOREEEEEE

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

read the fucking post I was replying to you dildo

Withdrawn

WHY IS IT DIPPING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>8k XLM
Do I put in another .1 btc?

do you like money?

Yeah you should until more people read about it and a few articles pop up next week.

Nasdaq loves Stellar because of IBM so dont be surprised to get the big news from them first

I got 600 for free from that user.
As soon as i got it i registered more, but i doubt i will get them again. Shame

Stop selling you pussies. Its going back up. Have some balls

I don't understand why people start selling at times like this? What the fuck are you doing? It's disgusting knowing how emotional some people who trade crypto really are. My feet are kicked up and I am fondling my balls right now.

Sleep tight porker

But my emotions are telling me not to sell. I sold now to buy back more later.

>only have 530 XLM
$1 soon? It's all I'm asking for

FUCK IM NOT DONE ACUMMULATING.

took out my initial .25btc investment when 4x @ 2k, stress-free profits from here on out brehs

which wallet are you using anons?

People are new to Stellar, they dont know that you're supposed to hodl and buy more when it dips

This thing is $2 now by March because they announced early, which hints that they are on the track for their timeline for Q1

The whales are still trying to suppress the price