Lost and the Damned Creation Thread

Why Not?

Using the 1d4 Tables 1d4chan.org/wiki/Lost_and_the_Damned_Creation_Tables

Somebody start with that first d10.

Or just put ideas you already had forward.

Rolled 96 (1d100)

Fuck yeah, which deity are we following?

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Whoops, sorry about , force of habit.

Looks like we're a Cultist Militia, neat.

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Alright, rolling for our Regiment Demographic

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Abhumans, fuck yeah. Rolling for nature of recruitment.

Rolled 90 (1d100)

Standard conscription for Abhumans? That's either gonna be really weird, or we're gonna have to start making some pretty genteel Abhumans.

Rolling for Homeworld.

Rolled 23 (1d100)

Shrine world? This is getting interesting. Does anyone have any ideas for exactly what kind of Abhuman we want yet?

rolling for predominant terrain.

General mutants seem fine. But if I had to pick a specific one I'd say felinids

Well, standard conscription would imply that abhumans are the standard population of the world. So they're gonna have to be at least intelligent enough to run most things.

Rolled 12 (1d100)

Fair enough. Jungle also gives me a cool southeast asian feel so far.

Rolling for core units.

>Jungle also gives me a cool southeast asian feel so far

WE RAKSASA NOW

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Well, we're infantry, so nothing special there.

Rolling for core discipline.

Yessssssssss.

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Whoops, that should have been a d10. That's "Counter" as our discipline, but I'll roll a d10 so we have the option.

Suggestion? how about the "standard" soldier or whatever are just normal (?) cat people while the Champions become the demonic Rakshasa. probally after making a pact with a Demon of Khorn or Tzeentch or something.

basically were busted beastmen.

Rolled 3 (1d10)

So the option there is either counter-fighting, or Hive Warfare. Not sure which I'd like better, but Hive Warfare on a jungle world sounds cool as hell.

Rolling for Loyalty rating.

>Fanatical: No remorse, no retreat, no fear.

thats fair. seeing how we are making pacts with demons and all. some one roll a d100 for special equipment

Rolled 35 (1d100)

>Exotic Mounts.
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

aw fuck yeah dick horses (or whatever god's mount were worshiping)

d100 for our regimental creed.

Rolled 34 (1d100)

Not sure which gods we should follow, but whatever they are, they're gonna be fun.

Rolled 27 (1d100)

nvm this is alot better then what I suggested

>For The Homeworld
Looks like were good little church go'ers.

rolling for allies

I like that creed. It fits well with a shrine world with a large influx of abhuman mutations. Would it better if they were born that way or they found a way to incur such mutations?

I'd say born, keep in mind, we're a militant cultist horde, not trained and disciplined regiment of traitor guardsmen.

Well, they ARE felinids. So it's safe to assume that it's natural for the most part. Until they start growing a second head or something.

Anyways we're followers of a specific war band, any suggestions? World Eaters? Word Bearers?

Word Bearers would fit well with the shrine world, unless someone else has a suggestion. I had to read up some on felinids, agreed that natural would make more sense.

YaY for neko-girls.

only if they worship slaanesh