How would you implement an ANCAP BBEG in a d&d campaign based out of a monarchist society?

How would you implement an ANCAP BBEG in a d&d campaign based out of a monarchist society?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51621818/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51628480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BBEG

Ugh.

>BBEG
ugh

>d&d
have you tried not playing

Fuck off.

>ANCAP
Ugh, you mean libertarians?

A strong enough wizard is basically AnCap

>AnCap
>antagonist

Hey, I made this picture. We had a whole ancap-themed /5eg/ thread about privately owned dungeons.

>Fuck off

Ugh.

>Ugh.
BBEG

There an archive? Sounds fun.

>be a rich vampire
>create various housing developments
>have people pay the rent in blood instead of money
The ANCAPire did nothing wrong.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51621818/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51628480

anarcho-capitalism can't exist without capitalism though

I mean, that sounds pretty benign for ANCAP.

Almost altruistic, even.

It's called a good bussiness. Stop believing on saturday morning cartoon villains

>BBEG
No? I mean, if you want to play as commies then sure, I guess they could qualify.

He's a nice dude who's super rich, but a farmer from your town accidentally leads his herd of cows across his land, violating the NAP. He then hires a private army and attacks the town.

Done and done

>BBEG
Ugh

It's like ancaps are perfectly altruistic when it's not forced by the state.

Well the Ancap meme is about abusing legalism to commit extreme acts of violence. Essentially they use breaking the NAP as an excuse to fire off tactical nukes and shit. A medieval feudal equivalent might be something like
>Knight gets sick after 39 days of service to you and so you declare him a traitor, execute him, banish his sons, and give his lands to your retarded cousin
If you want to focus on the ancap part just have him be pretty much a conquistador or Viceroy
>The king gave me this land and told me to make money so I enslaved the natives and sent them to work in the mines, once the natives died from disease I used Africans as slaves to farm sugar instead

>Ugh
Hug!

Please go and stay go

Has access to an addictive magical substance. Induces a substance dependency crisis that tears the nation apart. Even the PC's closest allies might turn on them suddenly after secretly developing an addiction.

Here, do this instead: Tax the 1% of the setting. The adventurers. Place a 30% income tax on your players. Watch them all try to tear society down for daring to try to tax them.

A lich? Zombies don't need good roads after all.

It's hard to make a 13 year old to be intimidating, so you would need to be really good in making them into a convincing villain.

You'll need money to build those houses and pays taxes. Your scheme solve your need for blood, but leaves you losing money every month with not way to recover that loss.

>pay taxes
but that violates the NAP.
>Your scheme solve your need for blood, but leaves you losing money every month with not way to recover that loss.
Except for selling the blood to other vampires and/or hospitals in need of fresh blood.

/pol/ is AIDS. Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, fuck you.

Literally just merchants who want the kings/church out of their business, pretty much.
So basically make the players royalists in the American revolution.

This desu

AnCap requires capitalism, firstly. Second, it's just teens who've convinced themselves they're special and the only thing keeping them down is "taxes" and "the government" and, usually, "minorities." Meanwhile it supports policies that only help those at the top, and those people don't call themselves AnCaps. So it's kinda an impossible predicament because AnCaps don't accomplish anything but whine online, so they couldn't be a BBEG because that involves accomplishing things.

The typical AnCap jokes are just capitalist race-to-the-bottom evil. So just get kids hooked on magic drugs or something. Baby-powered industry?

>AnCap
>Policies
It's funny when the guy who thinks he's making a sick burn just fucks himself

that wouldn't happen in reality, jeez.

N-neither would ancaps firing nukes at each other. The meme is based around absurdism.

Tell that to the Congo Free State.
Actually, where's that... Ah, here it is.

this is just cartoonishly evil.
You'd need some fantastical race of dickheads for this to make any sense in a realistic setting. Lemme guess, their all pallid albinos, too, and their religion's main symbol is a torture/execution method?

>t. Lolbertarian shitters
You're next on the day of the rope; after the commies, before the hippies.

"No rules" is still a rule.

>le day of the rope
>t. /pol/ shitter

>implying ancapistanis are any better

>implying I said that
also
>implying all lolbertarians are ancaps

no, he means an ancap. like someone with recreational meteor swarms and a private ocean trade lanes backed up by ye olde coca cola crusader squads.

wow, the newfaggotry is showing today.

>implying lolbertarians aren't just dishonest ancapistanis

>selling blood to other vampires
ooh this is getting close, but it needs a final touch...

then go around poisoning wells and casting infection/plague spells everywhere, sop you control the only sources of healthy, tasty, drinkable blood for a hundred leagues in any direction. now raise the price.

read up on ancap thought and philosophy, research the way they say an ideal society would function, and read up on what critiques Ancaps level against my players real life political affiliations.

Then I design a world that is basically an ANCAP utopia. The universe bends over backwards to make things work exactly how the most optimistic ANCAP in the world describes it as working. The BBEG is a radical supporter of this society and behaves like an obnoxious internet shitposter turned up to 11, throwing the crassest most base possible version of ancap arguments into the party's teeth every time they meet and taking forth wall straining potshots at their real political affiliations(and of course if they try to defend themselves in any way I will call them out for breaching the fourth wall and make them stop). As they seize territory and implement their own systems, they don't receive the same universe-bending to make it work out and constantly run into the worst possible versions of the common failure modes of whatever they implemented.

the same way i'd run any other CE villain