Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1840: Changing Your Major To Mathematics Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>Huehues are known for loving Toku more

That...actually makes a lot of sense. Tohu is just Lucha Libre with a higher budget and fewer women.

Jumpers!

For those of you that found your own religions or patronize certain ideals or groups, have you ever had to deal with your own heretical rebellion? What happened and why? How did things turn out?

Leave past drama in past threads, fucko.

Two words: Martin Luther

>reading Metal Slug
>those Drop-In perks

Wait I thought this was just military stuff, maybe a little steampunk. Where'd the vampires come from?

Buddy. Read the alien stuff sometime. Metal Slug's a hodge-podge of insanity.

>that picture
I am incredibly interested in knowing the context of that. That is definitely not a place meant for such a creature, considering her dimensions as opposed to the dimensions of the other people, unless it's basically sized for her to just barely walk around. The steps and ramps are their size, not hers.

Aswang comes from Metal Slug Attack, a Tower Defense game for Android. She's quite the badass.

My purviews are Love, Justice, and Rage.
Of course I've faced heretical bullshit. Primarily from folks who focus too much on one or two of them while ignoring the others.

My Companions occasionally start rebellions against me. Not because they hate me, or that I've kidnapped them or anything, we just get bored sometimes. And there's nothing like mass bloodshed to get the ole' motor running.

So I only know Magnus from Text to Speech device. Is the original similar in personality?

>Aswang
What a weird na-
>Looks intensely at pic
Huh, nvm. It fits nicely.

As a pantheon head, I'm typically too busy to be bothered dealing with them.

I usually just have one of my Second Circle Souls, as shown here, deal with the issue when the kids are too busy with their own matters.

It's not like the souls of heretics don't go to the same place as those of the faithful for processing...

IF A GUY LIKING TRAPS IS GAY, DOES THAT MEAN A WOMAN LIKING TRAPS IS STRAIGHT?

Dude, c'mon. The joke's as stale as unironically using "lulz" by now.

lulz u mad bro?

>, it's great that we can go back and help Big E actually make shit happen properly
If I'm a Kryptonian, is he going to try and kill me? That's generally my preferred form.

It's actually the name of a creature from Filipino mythology that's analogous to European vampire myths.

There is only one trap (reverse or norma) who isnt gay to like and it isnt Astolfo

Yes.

Too bad that liking Astolfo also means you have terrible taste.

>Implying I like astolfo
Most overrated waifu of the season

Probably vastly different. Imagine living on an irradiated wasteland with red skin and roving bands of mutants. That was his childhood. Imagine then finding your father and later being told that you can't use one of the few abilities you have that makes you special among your brothers with no explanation. Imagine trying to help and fucking everything up. Imagine your legion, beings like children to you, slowly succumbing to mutations and having to eventually kill those too far gone.

Imagine all of that and you get an idea of what Magnus has gone through. Shouldn't be too hard to work out how fucked up he is in the head.

Oh, of course. Naturally you'll have a few people who object to the idea of serving a god of winter and tyranny, as well as those who spread heretical ideas in opposition of the faith and that god. And then you have some people who just don't like having to follow rules set down upon them. Of course, just as naturally, this ends up attracting the attention of said god (that would be me), which (again, naturally) ends very poorly for those same people.

Really, I make it very clear that I exist and that I'm more then powerful enough to crush any attempt to remove either myself or my cult from power. I don't know why they're so surprised when their little revolts just end with them being frozen as statues and examples of what happens to those who oppose me. You'd think they'd learn after the first two hundred times.

You'd probably be considered an ab-human than anything else. You can still breed with other humans so you're technically more of an ab-human than anything else. Plus he was a big lover of eugenics so having people like you in his employ would be perfect for him.

Oh, pardon me. I somehow missed the "isn't" in that post. My apologies, user. Yeah, Astolfo is boring as fuck. Probably boring to fuck, as well.

Is there anything that offers broad resistance to or the ability to "dispel" persistent supernatural "curses" along the lines of Iihiko's Irreversible Actions from Medaka Box or Kyoka Suigetsu from Bleach?

Imagine Breaker?

Probably. I do recall something along those lines. Let me look around.

>wanting to work for that narcissistic tyrannical asshole

Jumpers! I am thinking of doing a chain where the settings scale in power from; starter jumps, low tier(first 50), medium tier(50-100), high tier(100-150), OP tier (150-250) and OMFG tier (250+). What are some good jumps you could recommend for each group?

Who said work for him? I'd help him for humanities sake in that shitty universe. After that we'd part ways.

Who is this?

Arcueid

We've got another shitposter who avatarfags using Arcueid.

What are your plans?

There was something in Sailor Moon that prevented all supernatural abilities that aren't yours from working, which should work for the "dispel" bit. It only works once a day, though, so probably don't use until you're sure you won't be affected again. There's also something in SCP for causing supernatural things around you from working properly, though that option's risky for a variety of reasons.

Access Denied from Digimon World might be your best bet, as it protects from any attempts to "warp, corrupt, or eradicate" your body or being, from disfiguring diseases to nightmare broadcasts to the attempts of god-like beings to outright erase you from existence. I think it'd at least protect from both of your examples, if not literally everything that could be considered a "persistent supernatural 'curse'". Should for a lot of them, though.

>Low
One of the generics like Slice of life, heist, razzle dazzle (>inb4) SAO
Medium
>Medium
MCU, Kara no Kyokai,maybe 40k, Hellsing
>High
Every Shonen, Fate GO
>OMFG
Umineko
Medaka
Sailor moon
Saint Seiya
Thanks for giving me recognition

Tell Magnus all about chaos. Tell Emps all about the old ones tech (hand of darkness, blackstone fortresses), Necron stuff (Cadia) and STC locations. In exchange for copies of all data on them and the primarch creation process.

Then give non warp FTL and shit from other jumps to the mechanicus to entrench myself in there. Using technomancy to appear as a Tech-saint or aspect of their god. After that just fuck about and let my rumour and legend perks take over. I'd be so entrenched in humanity's psyche that attacking me would fuck everything up.

Sailor moon is OMFG level of danger? I remember part of the show from childhood, but when does it get that bad in the plot?

>maybe 40k
Feel like this should be high with all the power emps and the chaos gods throw around.

Is it possible to make Dana a runner like Alex without doing after the jump?

Emps and chaos are more confined cases, given the sheer size of the imperium you probably won't deal with most major stuff unless your somewhere important or very unlucky.

Yeah, thats why I put maybe, I dont know much about 40k apart what I learned from osmosis from Veeky Forums
I remember a small shitstorm on the old sailor moon drawback about the drawback where you replace Usag, that it was practically impossible for early to mid chain jumpers, but I may be placing it a tier above from what it should be. I do know earth and/or humanity get destroyed at least once

Final arc escalates like a motherfucker.

Was it the one with the powerlevel chart where she was above Beerus?

>emps and the chaos gods
Those are largely confined to background details. The last time they did anything that overtly affected the setting was more than a few hundred years ago.

Turn shirou into a pillar man, good idea or best idea?

And I was thinking Sailor Moon was an easy jump as long as I stayed away from the energy hunters.

Have an very outdated powerlevels chart from /a/, does anyone have the newest?

>>inb4
"Inb4" what? That Razzle Dazzle offers options far, far beyond "low power" and the things its based on? You can walk away from Razzle Dazzle about on par with the heavy hitters of MCU, and arguably some Servants.

>tfw was just about to post this

Seriously how is she stronger than GER? And then there's Cardcaptor Sakura right next to the Getter Emperor, STTGL and the Antispiral. What gives?

Depends on if you go Manga or Anime.

Manga would be a straight-out Cosmic Horror if Usagi wasn't OP enough to tell all the eldritch horrors to die in a fire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HA

I will never forget.

That feel when no Pillar woman waifu. Won't someone fix this injustice!

/co/co/ has you covered.

DC Occult and Marvel Magic in OMFG.

And yet nobody ever complains about that jump while jumping all over Val for being a "powerwanker."

Really makes you think.

Don't worry. It doesn't get much beyond galaxy busting and conceptual hax until well beyond the 10 years that you'll be there. You won't have to worry about Sailor Cosmos or Sailor Chaos.

Just use a retcon gender change perk like the one in unholy Heights.

Probably not a good idea unless you give him immunity to the Sun as well.

>Hellsing
Hellsing is pretty easy as long as you pick up Alucard's Embrace and Dark Binding.

The moment you start killing things you'll rapidly escape most in-settings means of killing you.
Well, if you go to Jorge Joestar you can *be* the Pillar Waifu, but if that's not your thing you can just restart the Pillar (Wo)Men's race, wait a few dozen generations, and then find a cute waifu among them.

It's so old that most people have forgotten it exists, the maker is gone, and there was a lot of complaining back in the day that went nowhere.

Screeching didn't have as much power back then.

Sailor Moon can beat Goku? I mean damn! How am I mean to make it a decade? If she is that OP what level are the other Scouts at?

So is there any way for a low level jumper to survive?

Galaxy busting is still bad.

Dont mess with the plot

The other Sailor Scouts don't really approach her level but are still above planetary I believe.

Weaker, but strong enough to remain relevant. You might want to read the jump, you get a free perk for powerups and shit.

And Beerus.

Remember that SSBKKx20 Goku is still below Beerus, and even UI Goku is probably still below Beerus. I don't want to know the implications of that.

The other Scouts are much weaker, but they also die a lot and are still planetary fairly early on.

I think most of the scouts cap at planet busting.

>If she is that OP what level are the other Scouts at?
The Scouts actually never exceed the power level of the first season/arc. They stay the same while Moon solves everyone's problems.

Do anti-Val fags ever get tired of these obvious lies?

Ya know thinking about. Why not bring the pillar man race back? hell that gives me the idea for a chain. the eternal pillar man kingdom!

People have complained about that jump. It was just put on the drive so long ago that they have mostly given up. Rattle Dazzle is still terrible for giving you battleship lifting telekinesis, the ability to calculate bullet trajectories in real time and numerous other powers that are way out of place in a slice of life jump.

Where can I pick up the ability, perk or otherwise, to break other people's time loops without risking a giant paradox? Ways to mitigate such fallout would also be greatly appreciated, thank you.

House Rule that when Usagi would raise you (and presumably the rest of the planet) from the dead it doesn't as death?

>Full Possession Shurouga

What is this and how did it surpass EGD?

when a jump gives free companions do we have to take them

>and even UI Goku is probably still below Beerus
Jiren is a mortal who matches GoDs. If Ultra Instinct is still below Beerus, it's either just barely, or Beerus is much stronger than other GoDs for no reason (this is how the manga is selling it.)

Demon: the Fallen has something for that.

Terminator.

That's in the jump.

No you can choose not to, just like with free perks.

No

>how the manga is selling it

Really? Huh.

No, you don't. Free does not mean mandatory. If it says a companion is mandatory, and it isn't a special option like the possibly temporary ally in LoT, I'd probably ignore it.

Well, if you're the Jorge Joestar ULF it would literally only take an errant thought on your part to split off a single cell of yours and make it into an individual Pillar (Wo)Man. So no real reason not to if you go that route.
Huh, completely forgot about that.

>Gilgamesh equal to Pikachu

So just go to pokemon jump and kill him with a Pikachu?

Yeah, it's fucking retarded, but the manga has them gang up on Beerus during a GoD exhibition match thing and he makes them look weak.

Some user asked last thread, and I'll do so again here: any of you writing (especially chain stuff) next month?

That is at least good. I knew it talked about a free pass in Teen Titans if Trigon hit you with his ray of death.

I take them. A free Aqua is better than having to pay for her.

thank you

>Santa
>being as strong as Azathoth
This is so wrong it hurts.

Santa is way stronger then Azathoth, it's not even a contest.

Yes. I plan on starting a writechain or posting what I have of Pat's chain.

>Aqua
How do you build an idiot proof box?

My problem with the jump is that I don't know what the fake Silver Crystal does. It doesn't have the power the real on does at all, and it just says it can be used as a weaker power source. What does that mean? How much power? Just telling me it's a power source doesn't say anything, a log of wood is a power source.

>trap Kirito
>above EVA-01, Xellos, Vash, and Negi
>only BARELY below SSGSSKK10x oku
>only BARELY below Saitama
>but then regular Kirito is at the bottom of Special Tier
>John Cena either so high he looped back to the bottom or actually just at the bottom
>Gladstone Gander even a thing
>Santa Claus on the same level as Azazoth, above the One Above All but below Jesus

who wrote this