Aleksandra Skrzypczak
Lead Software Engineer of Golem

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów–Warsaw_school
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Enigma_double
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to hug her.
And I want her to sit on my face.

And this is why DBC is reaching 900M MCAP within 6 months.

thanks dumped my entire position

iEx.ec is better, and doesn't have strong independent developer womyn. Buy RLC.

Bought in at 65 cents back in Mary or thereabout because I thought the project sounded interesting. Then I saw this attention whore was the head. Took me months to get rid of those bags. It could go up to $2 now and I wouldn't be the least bit salty.

>polish engineering

>her

Ms. Salander the terms of your probation strictly prohibit you from running shitcoin ICOs was this not clear? now suck my bepis and I will give you back your laptop

polish are logic and comp sci geniuses

lolo

>poland
>logic

They see themselves as geniuses. Then they fight amongst each other because every one of them considers themselves smarter then the rest. Shit and ruins remain, and the narcissistic fucks themselves.

google alfred tarski

looks like younger version of Sarah Huckabee

>Aleksandra Skrzypczak
Girl With The Penis Tattoo?

>alfred tarski
>Alfred Tarski (/ˈtɑːrski/; January 14, 1901 – October 26, 1983), born Alfred Teitelbaum,[1][2][3] was a Polish-American[4] logician and mathematician[5] of Polish-Jewish descent

His jewish you fucknut.
Also, the cult of the individual supposed genius person that you've shown proves what I mentioned. Polish people consider themselves geniuses and can't cooperate, producing shit 99% of the time. The other 1% are Ashkenazi jews doing the same, but their smartness actually allows them to achieve something despite working by themselves.

>individual supposed genius
there was a whole important school of logic based in poland en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów–Warsaw_school

formatting fucked up but it's the Lwow-Warsaw school

She used to be hot

>crypto, not even once

Even if Poland was full for Alfred Tarski's, they extremely rarely produce anything of value due to cultural conditioning that renders them highly narcissistic. It decisively isn't, making the situation much worse.

Engineering isn't something that is done by an individual genius of a single person, it's much too complex and needs to be done in it's boring entirety. Polish people are incapable of that.

with her sweaty hairy balls full of crabs

They always hyped how their shit would help with rendering but never answered how. I have a small render farm and 100mbits is not enough and will slow everything down and how will they deal with the latency? Will they the buckets will idle waiting for the data to arrive instead of rendering.

I don’t believe in them.

>Engineering isn't something that is done by an individual genius of a single person

true, they also need lower iq people to carry out their plans and float issues that arise during production

You don't know fuck all about Poland or its history. Regurgitating anti-Polish memes. Fuck you and your whore of a mother, shit for brains.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Enigma_double

>lower iq people to carry out their plans
The fact that the of actually doing shit is considered "low iq" means that no polish person will want to do it, shifting the blame to everyone around but themselves.

Nobody in a productive cultural sphere would consider implementation of projects a "low iq" thing. In Poland, this is the norm, because they don't do anything of value, ever.

>narcissistic tantrum

Typical polish troglodyte. Poljeet.

If a project has polish staffing, it is highly suspect until proven otherwise.

>t. uncultured american

>Poljeet

You need to take a swig of denaturat and relax

>tfw low iq non-pole

>cant even manage a livestream
>worldwide supercomputer

kek