Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1841: Cirice Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, Daimao is basically a story with a story, after the events at the end, it's implied that the same thing will happen over and over again.

Ok, in Daimao there are gods that are actually some kind of supercomputers that manages the mana in the world and the people of their respective churches. There's the problem that some started becoming self-aware and shit.
Law of identity is something more akin to a true god, in the sense that is the one that gives sentience and do other shit. It does not has a body, but kind resurfaces in some individual from time to time. At the start is Keena, at the end hiroshi himself becomes the law of identity (more like it's pushed to him because everyone else is dead)

There was a perk that let you restore/undo damage to a world using a song with 7 other people, does anyone know what perk it was?

That would be in Generic Sugarbowl.

Generic Sugar Bowl had that one.

so I'm getting caught up on RWBY as I just barely discovered Vol. 5 was starting.

... I'm not a cuck or a crook, but Kali Belladonna, just god damn. Blake, why does your mom need to be hot.

>Touch the MILF
>Do it now

...I still know nothing of RWBY

I CAN'T, RIC.

SHE'S MARRIED AND IN A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH GHIRA.

I AIN'T ABOUT DAT LIFE.

...I don't think you know what that first word means.

DO IT user

GIVE INTO THE DARKNESS

So help me decide, /jc/: Should I be an Anata-sized Nastika in Kubera? Points against it are that there are lots of other cool things in that jump, it'll require me to take 1300CP worth of drawbacks, and that it's kind of passe to go straight for the insane strength option. But on the other hand...can you imagine what Anata would be like in a normal universe? One where people can't see with their mystical awareness of reality and have to rely on light? It's fucking amazing cosmic horror. Imagine your species discovers it one day, while peering past your galaxy with the most long-distance telescopes you can manage, this inexplicable thing gliding through the dark void. You can't tell what it is, really, it's so large that you can't see the shape of it. Even as far away as it is, farther than your species could travel in a thousand lifetimes, it's still too close to make out details. It's mostly hidden in shadow, too, its bulk too grand for the meager lights of the galaxies it swims past to illuminate its surface. And then, analyzing an image millions of years old from the delay of light speed travel, your scientists finally make out the barest outline of its shape and see that it has a mouth. Skeptics deny this discovery, insist that it's just pareidolia, feeble minds looking for something recognizable. But you know the truth: It is alive, and it hungers.

The cuckold is the person being cheated on. I don't think we have a dedicated word for the part of the adultery that isn't married.

>DO IT
>DO IT NOW!

Trust me, I'm a lawyer

Well, now you have knowledge that Blake will age gracefully I guess?

Jump: Fate/Stay Night
Origin: HERO
Perks:
I Need a Hero!
Layman Linguistics
Ever Distant Utopia(100)
I Am the Bone of My Sword(300)
We Can Make It Work(500)
Items: Shard of Avalon (800)
Companions:
Master Alliance x2 (Shirou & Shinji)(1400) Other servant (Artoria)(2000)
Drawbacks:
JUMPER(1400)
Sealing Designation(1200)
Born Through Fire(1000)
Stay in the Kitchen(900)
Nasuspeak(800)

Servant: Lancer Cu (1450)
Independent action A+ (1300)
Mana Muncher (1200)
Migraine D (1150)
What spiritual form?(1100)
Powerless Shell D (1050)
Weak Constitution D (1000)

Servant: Saber Artoria (1850)
Indepented action A+(1700)
No Natural Mana Replenishment(1600)
Jumpers 200 CP (1400)
Mana Muncher (1300)
Migraine D (1250)
Powerless Shell B (1150)
Weak Constitution A(1000)
What spiritual form?

does this look survivable as a first jump?

just fuck Blake my dude

she'll get old eventually

... Y'know, I was initially gonna go with Homewrecker, and now I feel I should have. Hindsight 20/20.

>a lawyer and a fucking snowman

I should have known the forces of darkness would be so bold.

>she'll get old eventually

The saddest of truths

I don't know what are you talking about, I only have in mind my client's best interests!!

The forces of Darkness are usually right about things like this, go get your waifu user.

You can't buy another Servant unless you are a Servant

i mean, he wants mothercat specifically because she's fine wine, so...

user, we really only have your best interest in mind here. We just want you to be with your waifu, is that really so wrong?

No, Blake is tainted by her father's genes. Specifically, his ears. Her mother has cat ears. Her father has human ears. Blake got cat ears and human ears, and it's super gross. It looks awful now can I can only imagine it looking worse later in life.

I believe it's "the bull."

Size that big is pretty rare in JC.Do it Most of the other perks are pretty damn underwhelming anyways and can easily be replace elsewhere. Just take that,warrior's strength and vigorous despair.

Oh, that's right, I have heard that term. I think it might be a modern one, though, none of the old plays I've read use that term. The term "cuckold" comes up pretty often, so I'd think the opposite end would have a name, too. Or maybe guys like Goethe were just more concerned with the guy getting cucked, I don't know.

Eh. Blake doesn't have Kali's maturity or grace. Plus brings up a good point. Quad-ears, doesn't look too good.

BEGONE, DEMONS.

Does it make any more or less sense the existence of two sets of ears is just up to magic dust

I don't care about it being biologically sensible, I care about her having supernumerary holes leading into her head. It's disgusting. The amount of holes leading into the human head is already kind of gross without adding another two onto the count.

>DEMONS

PFFF-

Heaven is full of prudes, come to our side, we have rockstars, manga, waifus and more!! Just for the small price of that little moral you still cling to. Believe me, things are better this way.
Don't you want freedom?

Really? Then I´ll just shove Saber into a pod

I don't know what to interpret from that last sentence but for some reason it brings about immense concern

I'll have you know I am full of staunch beliefs such as handholding, snuggling, cuddling and romancing an Eldrazi.

So speaking of RWBY, I'm importing a big fucking hammer as my Variable Weapon. Started as a Conduit Weapon in InFamous, got an Elven makeover in Shadow of Mordor, became a demon lord in Hero BBS named Jugganok, and got reinforced with plenty of Deviljho parts in Monster Hunter.

What's a good gun to make it transform into, as the only firearms I have on me are a Shushu Flintlock Pistol and a Laser Pistol? I'm debating between a shotgun or a rocket launcher, but I'm not sure what model on either.

Deny it all you want, user, you know we speak the truth. Happiness and your waifu for laifu are right in front of you, and all you have to do is take that happiness for yourself. Just take the leap, user. Take the leap into the unknown, into the darkness!

Give in.

Oh, Heavens, my favorite jumpmaker since I played DDLC and read Heaven's lost property.
What can my humble self do for you and your lewd ways today?

Eat french toast and have a nice day.

Oh, I'm sorry, have you seen nostrils? Super gross. Mouths? Horrifying. And ear...holes? I don't know what you call the inner ear, is it just "ear canal"? Whatever, those are gross, too. All membranous and sticky, it's awful. Why would you want to add another two onto there?

But is the middle of the night?

... I suppose I can fry some eggs and bacon.

Everything can be solved with a good ol' Remington 870

I'm much more a fan of princess carrying, flirting while sparring, and post importantly touching rabbit tails and ears myself, but I can respect that.

You are a strange, strange man.

.... most importantly, not post

>Cirice Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I

Honestly user you just try to see if ghira and Kali would be down for three Player twister.

RWBY Moms have it going on.

I knew nothing about Raven except how bad of a person and a mother she is. Sell me on her.

She has a nice body and cloning tech is available.

Well that's plus one for just cloning her body and leaving the rest

She leads a group of bandits. She also might be protecting Spring Maiden. She's not so much a bad person, just a bad mom. Seeing how we know that Qrow is literally bad luck incarnate, I'm feeling she's the same way. That's why she left Yang with Yang's father & kept away from everyone.

However that last bit could just be wrong. We don't know much about her other than she's hot, she's a bandit leader, and she's saved Yang twice. Once in her fight with Neo & the other time serving as the reason to stop being depressed.

>all this RWBY talk
Jumpers!

What did you do in RWBY?
Who did you do?

That's a fetish term for it when you plan it out as a fetish thing, not in general adultery.
There isn't a term for it really, adultery is a crime for the one in the relationship, and so instead of there being a term for the other party, instead it's attached to the crime as an accomplice. Cuckold-maker is apparently something that was used for it, but that's all I can find.

>I had funny adventures with Torchwick and Neo (mostly stealing and destroying shit)

>Most of the female cast.

So... Pyromancy flames and all the various spellcasting trinkets count as weapons right? I can just you know, shove it into a Duel Disk

>>Most of the female cast.
Did that include everyone's favorite mute psychotic midget, Neo?

It is hard to make good plans because there is still a bunch of stuff left to explain.

Probably start a new kingdom with robots

I ate the dust and blew my mouth open.

You know it, son.

Thinking of VNs, I was wondering if Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no shoujo would work as a jump... probably not

Never watched the show but I heard between Weiss and Neo, Neo would make the better mother

Why is the semblance section of RWBY so limited?

Can we be a Grand Avenger or Ruler for the Grand Servant Scenario?

I kinda hammed it up. I went around talking about faunus superiority and how we we're the master race. I actually ran a gang of faunus supremacist at my school. Oh. Had my Loli assassin deal with cinder while I tossed ozpin an elixir from Overlord, that fixed his Maiden problem.

because when the jump was first made, Semblances were barely fluffed out and we had not much knowledge.

Not really sure what to classify Pyromancy Flames as, but Chimes, Catalysts, Talismans and Staves should count as weapons for sure.

Is there any chance Clover might update it at some point?

I gave the people of Remnant magitech that wasn't dependent on Dust. That stuff stops working outside the planet's atmosphere, it's why they can't just use their antigravity technology to take off and leave the Grimm behind. Now they could start Project Exodus, and it drove Salem pretty crazy. So, of course, I had to break out the robot army to deal with the Grimm hordes, and also got into a big dumb fight with her personally.

I can give that a solid "maybe." It's already been through one update. That's the problem with ongoing series.

>drove Salem pretty crazy. So, of course, I had to break out the robot army to deal with the Grimm hordes, and also got into a big dumb fight with her personally.

And then you made out with her and saved the world right?

Step 1: Bitchslap Adam Taurus into the afterlife.

Still working on the rest of the plan.

I was the mascot of Team PR(I)SM, which is to say, the girls were the ones going out there and doing stuff while I spent the Jump in the form of a house cat.

Until it was time to step and do stuff, in which case I faked having a Shapeshifting Semblance that transforms me into a Panther.

So yeah, RWBY was my vacation jump.

Oh, team was:
Pearl - Rin
Rouge - Io
Iro - Me (Iro (色) is colour in moon speech)
Sienna - Mami
Murasaki - Saeko (Murasaki (紫) is violet, moon speech again)

A good place to start. Extra points if you style on him.

She's gonna update it. However she's catching up with things, plus she has RL stuff going on as well. So it's gonna take awhile before an update hits.

Step 1: Acquire a Companion who you don't mind sleeping with.
Step 2: Get them the ability to shapeshift.
Step 3: Get down on it. Boogie Wonderland. Ect ect.

I took Nora's place as Ren's partner during sorting at Beacon, with the name Magenta Morse, so that we'd wind up as Team JMPR.

Well that's more creepy than cloning her and companioning the clone. Hell just ask them to dye thier hair and wear some cat ears.

>Not really sure what to classify Pyromancy Flames as
I'm not sure there is anything to classify it as. It could be argued to be any number of things, from spiritual organ to parasite, or weapon, or divine blessing.

That's good to hear, thanks user.

Waifu companion should have beauty perks so shape shifting isn't necessary.

My snow demons and I became a third faction in the war between the Hunters and the Grimm, throwing a massive wrench into both Ozpin and Salem's plans. I quickly began hunting for the Winter Maiden, determined to gain her power for my own, but was forced to deal with interference by Ozpin's allies and Salem's minions. When the final battle came, it took all four Maidens, including a reluctant Cinder, to hold me off, and even then I nearly bulldozed through them. Unfortunately, when Salem was defeated by Ruby and her little band of friends, Ozpin (through Oscar) was able to use the Relics and the Maidens to banish me.

Now I see why Salem hated his guts. FUCKING WIZARD.

That's it! I'ev come up with a new idea for user to fuck Kali without it being cheating. Take a FanFiction drawback and find one where ghira is dead! Problem solved

>Well that's more creepy than cloning her and companioning the clone.
...getting someone to shapeshift into someone else so you can fuck them while they look like the other person is more creepy than creating an entirely new being using the DNA you've taken from someone else (presumably without asking/saying the real reason) for the express purpose of fucking it?

Don't get me wrong, they're both plainly weird, but one is much worse in my opinion.

Might as well kill Ghira yourself.

Are there any jumps that offer semi automatic rocket launchers? I need one for reasons a desire for senseless violence.

TF2

Take a page from but do the Beggar's Bazooka for a fully automatic rocket launcher

Nah, its just intense role play. With how many alt-forms and shapeshifting magics you can pick up, people are bound to be interested in trying something new sooner or later.

And yeah, cloning someone for the express purpose of using them as a sex object is hella creepy to me. I'll just stick to crazy role play with my companions.

A lot of jumps based off of FPS games would have them. Borderlands has fully automatic rocket launchers, even.

Yeah you're probably right. I'ev been making clones of people and selling them for so long I kinda forgot that it's actually morally wrong to clone people.

Borderlands

A Schlock Mercenary hacked tater gun is what you need.

Where's a good place to pickup fullgrown soulless braindead human clone bodies? Not for myself, but I feel like it will be a good thing to have lying around.

Not the ability to do so, but just having them.

All I can think of are Lord of Light having something like that for the cloning systems there, and maybe something in SCP.

I think F.E.A.R might have something like that?

Eclipse Phase is great at making those. They're pricey compared to just making robots, but podmorphs are still fairly cheap.

Oh, Cortex Command I think its called. Literally churn them out by like the minute for super cheap disposable zombie corpses or take some time to make better bodies.

Just build like 50 vats and pump out a body whenever you need them.

Metroid for other people and witch blade for yourself

I'm kind of surprised that jump doesn't have a hive mind perk, one let you be all of your casts at once.

Hej Val

Is it possible to copy Boost ability from Boosted Gear using mind reading?

Well, it was originally just one of Ddraig's powers and Ddraig is basically bumming around inside the Gear right? It seems like you should be easily able to do that, if not just look into it and read the dragons mind anyway.

Well the setting itself goes over that kind of thing. Most people can't handle that kind of strain.

But there are several projects involved with hiveminds.

One was literally just everyone sharing their XP (Live Feeds) with everyone else all the time. They never travel alone and you generally never see them leave their colony.

The other one was an entire colony made up of just 1 person who runs the entire place and lives out the lives of everyone there before return at the end of the day I think it was.

A lot of it just came down to humans not doing well with other peoples thoughts in their heads. But some do really well like AGI's and certain Uplifts who work well in groups.

It's definitely possible to copy Boosted Gear, the villains do that. Their copies aren't as good as the real one, but they did only have a couple months to work on them and still managed to make enough (even worse, admittedly) copies to outfit their mooks. I'm sure a jumper could refine the process up to the full capability Ddraig shows, even without Mind Reading.