/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous Thread:

This is an update, by the way, of the CYOA I made Friday. The update includes some new options on this page as the main new feature. As always, feedback is appreciated (on both old and new stuff) and I'd be happy to hear requests for new options or thoughts about balance.

Madness, doom, and waifus.

Smartphone is missing a cost

fug

It's 15k

Smartphone doesn't have a cost. Intentional?

Chi is still irritatingly ambiguous about what it's doing. Multiplied by what? Doubled? Does it multiply the multiplied strength each time or does it give you the strength of X yous where X is the level of Chi? I wouldn't care if the rest of the CYOA matched, but it's right next to the rather clear and specific-numbers-included Gravity Acceleration.

Gungnir is only 5000? I feel like I may be overestimating what it does, because it sounds like it's basically godmode vs mundane things and a good chunk of magic, plus a damn near instakill in melee vs anyone without bullshit regeneration and/or biological redundancies. Does it only phase your own body, no items? Is the cost when it phases you actually really high? Does the phase list have to be really specific or have an exact conception of what it is you're "piercing"?

Route Finder and NPCs look neat I guess. I wouldn't pick them myself but I'm sure someone would.

For the future I suggest you put some examples of what you can do with various expenditures of mana once you've made your build. What does a fire mage shitting out 10k spell do? How about someone who decided to be a Chi tryhard? Feats and stuff.

Could someone post The Guardians and it's sequel?

Astral and Blood magic have the titles over the text.

Chi is inherently a big vague because I assumed people would be familiar with the concept. I'll try to make it clearer what the points do, I guess.

Gungnir got complaints of being overpriced before and wasn't taken by many people, and considering it, it's not too hard to trump so I reduced the cost. It is pretty godmode if you want to be an assassin, though. Maybe I should say something like "the mana cost goes way up the more things you can pierce at once" so you can only resist bullets and swords and pierce armor and skin and muscle and bone to reach the organs all at once if you're really top-tier anyway. Still, since it's an isekai cheat power it's okay for it to be really good.

>Does it only phase your own body, no items?
I guess so.
>Is the cost when it phases you actually really high?
Pretty high, I reckon.
>Does the phase list have to be really specific or have an exact conception of what it is you're "piercing"?
Eh. It's hard to be goodly specific about that, I reckon it's best to leave it to people's imagination.

>What does a fire mage shitting out 10k spell do? How about someone who decided to be a Chi tryhard?
Seems like it'd use a lot of space to constrain people's responses. Although based on discussion in a previous thread, we did get to an idea of using Dominions spells as a guideline.

I noticed it shortly after posting. That shit happens randomly when I move things as a group. Between that and the 6000 pixel limit, I'm getting quite annoyed at the barely maintained state of Adobe(Macromedia) Fireworks.

>Gender is a social construct
Why would you include that?
>Text for Astral and Blood overlaps under 'Magic'

Well, it has dominions magic for 10000 and mastered dominions magic is crazy. You can steal the sun, summon titans from tartarus and make them serve you, spam summons faster than anyone can fight them, permanently mind control whole army with single spell, send people to hell with no save, kill soul of somebody while astral traveling etc.

>Chi
The problem with it is that you have an image of Goku, who doesn't really have any explanation for how his ludicrous strength work.

Is it just a toggle that makes you (1+#ofpurchases) times as strong when you activate it?

May as well repost so I can attention-whore:
>Oz'tra yii-a
Maximum comfy, a decent ability to improve, and access to all the magic I'm going to want.

>Life, Death, Astral 70k
Probably the best synergies in general - once I get good enough, I can copy every affinity except for Blood from someone, and that's shit unless you can cheat the system to an absurd degree.

>Male Human
Go with what you know, I guess.
Life might be able to change me to some extent, though probably not real shapeshifting until I get strong enough it doesn't matter anyway.

>Appraise 60k
Very good to start out with, but obsolete if I'm in a place I'm familiar enough with.

>Starship 40k
Logically, I could use the same process to erase (or transfer) fortunes linking me to items that I already have.
I doubt a Starship with no fortune would immediately vanish into thin air, but I'd wait until I analyze the principles behind it (or even copy down the schematics) just in case there was an equal-but-opposite force trying to take it from me (or I just lose it in a mundane manner).
Regardless, starting with a dead weight is probably worth saving me the trouble of figuring out all this stuff later on.

>Harem 35k
>King 25k
May as well go wild. Once I get bored of these and/or strong enough to do it by myself, it's an easy way to
>Reincarnate 5k
An extra bit of insurance. Once I get really good, I'll replace it with something cheaper - maybe becoming a magic ghost so I can create a new body myself rather than reincarnating at all.

Initially, I'd have a decent amount of magical potential (especially for someone with no powers), so I'd just master the three schools I have, adventuring in the meantime.
After that, I'd hopefully get shitloads more power by figuring out some way to store these choices, then developing ever faster and more precise ways to swap them out so that I can have specific affinities whenever I need them, and still have higher magic capacity whenever I want it.

I'd say the problem is that there are multiple equally likely interpretations, but yeah. I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to do besides "stronger".

I was thinking about the usage in Negima/UQ Holder when I wrote it. So in addition to getting stronger, it helps with special tricks like flash step and hadouken. I guess I can take a different example and make the text clearer as to my intent.

If different people interpret it different, that's okay since there's no real need to have different builds interact or anything. It's only a problem if an individual feels confused or lacks enough information to thoroughly enjoy the CYOA.

Minor updates as discussed so far.

This CYOA really goes above and beyond to deny people immortality. "Flesh of Shub-Niggurath" specifically states that it can't reverse old age. "Incarnation" allows you to shapeshift your appearance, but not change your biological age. Under Azathoth, "Time Leap" can't be used for endless lifespan because of the Hounds of Tindalos. "When the Clock Strikes" can be used to go back in time under 24 hours without limit, but everything beyond that is limited by those damned hounds.

>smartphone

FUCK

>chi costs 2000
>if you all in on it you can have a factor of 51 strength modifier

hello generic fantasy setting, this is a super saiyan

If you all in you can't use it because you'll have no mana to spend.

It got changed in the most recent version, with no mention of mana use.

Huh. Guess you get to punch as hard as the moon if you wanna go all chi.
Well, a little less hard. Unless you pick troll and work out like crazy; that might actually let you hit harder than the gravitational forces between the earth and moon.

to put this another way, pulling down you can exert a force of say 540N

even at half that power (540^25) the power output is insane ( 2.0410047 × 10^68 N)

to put this into perspective, this is a larger power output than the sun. and thats with only half your soul allocated- it gets even dumber the further you go along

if you all in its 2.249478 x 10^139N
so once again, hello generic fantasy land, I am here to show you the wonders of DBZ powerlevels

>Troll
>Not a Demon of Wrath
You'd start out weaker, but could probably ramp up a lot higher just by punching enough stuff.

I think by 'factor' the description just means straight multiplication.
So buying it all 50 times just gives you a x51 multiplier to any force you exert.
Still pretty damn strong, and able to lift and throw well over a ton, but probably not world-destroying.

oh god, this makes it even more broken- since its a disproportionate increase (3^2 is 9, 6^2 is 36)

if a troll is say two times stronger on average than the average human then this is ludicrous

maybe im being dumb since its early in the morning, but isnt factor to do with powers?

it also matches the image choice

Please post Saber.

Remove Magus World. Too powerful.

Is it really a problem?

Have a problem with Xianxia user? Anyway Lambda best world.

Why is it so best? Most people have been choosing it, and the thing that stood out in people's reasons was that it has a task (fix the place) so I added tasks to other ones and figured that would help diversify choices but so far not much has changed.

It's the "comfy if you want to comfy, but hellish if you want to improve" world.
You can get strong, but there's always a bigger fish.

I think just the offer of easy power without any more effort or risk than in any of the other worlds, and a half-decent selection of magic besides.

>Giant Wolf

>Magic Power
>Grimoire
>Musical Talent

I'm a rock wizard unraveling the secrets of the cosmos, guided to the path of righteousness by my giant wolf. Occasionally I meet up with another rock wizard and we shed the fuck out of our problems. This is a fun world.

The job and experience system sound nice, the issue with the world seems reasonable, and there are scaling threats elsewhere in setting you could go after. It's also got a nice diversity of magic options, but doesn't natively have the good at dealing with magic type astral, or the kills things good death making it so you could get a good type of magic that other people couldn't really contest well. It's kind of generic, but in a good way that there's nothing really wrong with the place.

May as well go all-in on attention-whoring my build back at .
How valid are my assumptions? Are there any particular barriers that I didn't account for? Would I become a world-travelling supermage like I thought?

Someone on the last thread said there was a copypasta with a detailed evaluation of all the girls here. Looking for it if anyone has it, I have a feeling it'd make a fun read.

Not sure what you mean about copying affinities, do you plan to edit your own soul using the three you picked? That sounds like the kind of OP bullshit that fits the genre perfectly, so good on you if so. It'll still tie up your base mana capacity though. But you can probably find ways to increase that somehow, although there might be a cost to your humanity...

Using the same principle to exploit fortunes should work fine but it'll be hard to find someone with an appropriate fortune to copy, so it would be difficult to get new items that way if you can't convince the goddess to help, but you could definitely free up mana capacity after getting your space ship. The "no one to copy it from" applies to powers and destinies as well, incidentally, but I don't see any other barriers. Overall it's a pretty solid plan that would make the foundation of a good isekai LN.

>Between that and the 6000 pixel limit, I'm getting quite annoyed at the barely maintained state of Adobe(Macromedia) Fireworks.
You could work using segments of up to 5000 pixels, and then stitch them together using something else (even MS Paint)? That's what I do to get around the height limit in Flash.

I do, otherwise there'd be a third page just for destinies.

POKEMON PERSONIFIED PLUS+ COMES OUT TOMORROW!

>He STILL believes
Going back to the dark dimension empty-handed, skeleton.

PPPPP+++++++++++++++++++++ when?

>Copying affinities
I was figuring something along the lines of
"Good evening, loyal subject, may I examine that [Fire] affinity there?"
"Of course not, wise and noble king! I certainly
and then I can try to duplicate the affinity (after enough study to do it safely), just transplant it into myself (from people who would like the mana capacity more than the affinity), or just bypass the idea entirely and pull some weird shit where I pull it from the same place babies get theirs.

As for mana capacity, the strategy I was thinking of was plucking a particularly large 'cleaned' soul from the ether, implanting it into an undead/animal/rock/etc. to make a familiar, then storing any affinities/powers/destinies that I'm not actively using in it, but something else might work better.

And I figured there'd be some difficulty in picking out powers, destinies and affinities, which is why I mostly just picked the ones that are most useful in getting to the level of power/skill where I can start making them from scratch (or bargaining with the beings that can), whether increasing my access to knowledge or materials, ensuring that I have a safety net to prevent assassins, or just "maintaining my mental health through recreational activities" (if anyone asks).

I appreciate the compliment about the plan, but while 'immortal magical researcher breaks the world' is an interesting concept, it's hard to really get a good plotline out of it, meaning anything based off of it would need to be interesting through A.) just flaunting how neat and well-thought-out the magic system is or B.) some weird abstract puzzle game that's supposed to represent the process of researching.

Shit, forgot to finish that little fluffy dialogue bit.
Doesn't matter enough to fix, so I'll just say that I was planning on just studying the affinities that people have and figuring out how they work enough to replicate/borrow/do whatever with.

Morning cyoag. I've taken a look at some of the feedback for the Forces of Darkness CYOA. Here's the first round of updates:

>Corrected a few typos

> Added to Curruptors description to explain that corruption also messes people up a bit

>Explained that taking Beautiful one and Stench of Corruption together is not a good idea.

> Code of Honour and Knife in the dark are now incompatable

>Fixed the hypnosis - Transformation issue.

Before anyone asks, no I'm not going to make the flaws less harsh. They're part of the fun.

Part 2

Part 3

Mystery Box - it also has fixes.

post comfydark or pocket dimension builders pl0x

End of the World seems pretty neat but not sure what kind of goals its followers have. Is it content with just "Blow up everything to end the war"?

Not sure I want to rule over ash.

>A collection of odds and ends
I don't want to be reliant on a damn doll following me everywhere or spend half my time casting rituals with a bunch of mouth-breathing neckbeards wanting to get laid by a succubus.
>The King in Yellow and Celaeno Fragments
I would have liked to have gotten Dagon for that sweet sweet Aquaman buff, but I guess I'll just have to...
>Join the Templars
I'll delay the inevitable forever, and I'll trade gear around with my buddies. Who wants a lamp?

And because I'm not some frothing at the mouth loony, I guess that just means I don't need to worry about being insane and actually being able to hold onto my marbles.

Sure, I'll never be super powerful, but I have job security, I know I'll be contributing, and have an excellent support network.

maybe I'm just missing the point?

checked. everyone needs to obey the all-holy quads

Not the author, but I guess you just need to get the fuck used to being mortal, buddy and learn to make the most of it. Maybe you might not need immortality if you live the fullness of a thousand lifetimes like going out for drinks with your fellow templars on friday nights instead of throwing yourself reckless into the abyss of madness.

-t. Smug Templar.

This is really gay.

for some reason, even if I see the fullsized thing posted here regularly, Veeky Forums keeps saying Urban Unease is too big.

Have the same problem. Many a time i want to post at an user's request, but I am filled with the crippling inadequacy of not being able to fulfil said request.

Looks like another victim of the Veeky Forums JPEG bloat. Have a fixed version.

I shall repost my build once again!

>A Lifelike Broken Doll

>Tomes
Celaeno Fragments (-10)
+Elder Sign
+Cthulhu
+Atlach-Nacha
Scattered Notes (-10)
+Nyarlathotep (-5)
+Shub-Niggurath (-5)
+Hastur (-5)
+Cthugha (-5)
+Yog-Sothoth (-5)

That’ll be -20 Sanity

All personality traits, except for Hastur and Yog-Sothoth

>Faction
Free Mages

>Insanity
0: Unconscious Troubles
10: Touched by the Other
20: One of Those Days

I’ll join my Pygmalion brethren. I’ll be working with the Free Mages only when I need a favor in exchange.

As for my Dollfu, she’s pretty much as real as humans can get. I’ll send her to help the Free Mages whenever I need something in exchange. I don’t know how much she can learn or knows after I read both Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep tomes, but I guess she knows basic chores such as cooking and cleaning, also, I don’t know if she knows the Bestiary but I’m gonna make sure she reads it. I’d like if she could learn how to fight (any combat style or all of them if she can) some weapons training, how to drive, bunch of stuff.

Also I don’t know how’ll she react when she finds out that she’s basically a real human being at the cost of losing almost all my sanity. I’d like to think that it will only make her fall more in love with me. After all, she will be taking care of me because at -20 insanity I’m no longer a rational human being, but I guess as long as I stay (real close) to her all my insanities will not kick in thanks to Atlach-Nacha passive.

I’ll be evading sex with her as much as I can because she’s stronger (both physically and mentally) than me and also because I’m sure it will involve a bunch of leg-locking until I’m dry thanks to Shub-Niggurath personality trait

Magic: Doll Magic
Tomes: Book of Azathoth, The R'lyeh Text, Necronomicon, Liber Ivonis
Faction: The Templars
Insanities: Amygdal Erosion, One of Those Days, Washed Vitality, The Shadows Hide Them

Altogether my tomes cost 65 sanity points. Since I start with 25 sanity, they drop me down to -40 sanity. The tomes grants me access to the powers of Azathoth, Nyarlathotep, Cthulhu, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, Ithaqua, Yog-Sothoth, Atlach-Nacha, and the Elder Sign.

I gain immortality in a "perfect" form of my choosing. The first step is to become a deep one. In the beastiary it is stated that followers of Dagon may become deep ones according to their own will. Deep ones are immortal. Once I become a deep one I will use Shub-Niggurath's passive doll power "Incarnation" to reshape my body back to that of a "perfect" human.

At my side for the entirety of my long life will be my doll waifu. Shub-Niggurath grants my doll a true human body and the ability to regenerate if wounded. Nyarlathotep grants my doll the ability to shapeshift into any form that I desire. With the power of the tomes that I have chosen my doll becomes a pervert who shares my fetishes. She gains human tier intelligence. She becomes smug, witty, clingy, wise, and she loves me deeply. She is very protective of me. She likes to tease me. In combat she is a monster, since she has every doll combat ability outside of Hastur and Cthugha. The biggest danger of being a doll user is being separated from my doll, but Yog-Sothoth nullifies that by granting me the ability to summon my doll to my side at any moment.

(continued)

To pay for all of this I had to take four insanities. "Amygdal erosion" just makes me unable to get angry. Honestly, I don't see this as a big loss. "Touched by the Other" makes me intimidate non-magical normies. Again, I give no shits. "Washed vitality" makes me have no sexual desire at all, but Atlach-Nacho's passive blessing makes it so that I do not suffer from the effects of my insanities if I am near my doll. Since I'm a doll-fucker, this completely nullifies the asexual negative. "The shadows hide them" makes me afraid of the dark. I can get around this by staying in my bedroom, staying in well-lit areas, or staying near my doll.

My biggest weakness is the inability to regenerate from wounds should I suffer an accident. For that I would need the hedge magic "Flesh of Shub-Niggurath". Since I lack hedge magic, the next best thing is to ally with an organization that is filled with hedge magic users who can heal me. So, if my arm is blown off I won't have to live through eternity as a gimp. They take care of my financial needs as well if I work for them. That's two birds with one stone. I would work in the administrative branch for a relatively safe and comfy life.

TLDR: Immortality, a top tier waifu, and managable negatives. Sign me up.

You're still a fish.

I may smell like one, but I don't look like one

>Insane dollfuckers
I have no reaction to convey my disdain. Weirdos like you are why I'm a proud hedgemage who carries his fetishes with pride.

>Best CYOA
>Still no neighbor supplement for Anons to fill up with their builds

Why do vampires get so many more points than werewolves?

>Not trading sanity for power in a Lovecraft setting
>Not tenderly loving a perfect shapeshifting waifu who shares your fetishes
Live a little, user

>>Insane dollfuckers
You don't know what you're talking about.

What is the guardian CYOA that came before this?

Is this your second update, or is this the first update you made and posted last time?

The description for the World Enders' Final Form skill is still cut off here.

So... knife in the dark can essentially only be taken if you're missing an arm?

>Insane
Well yes, that's the entire point in this setting. Are you seriously sitting at 0+ Sanity like a bitch? Dive into those tomes.

I don't get Dragonliche, it's made out to be far stronger than any other option so it seems almost stupid to take anything else.

Perhaps not necessarily. You could interpret as them knowing that you're in the general area, but being unable to pinpoint your location. You could even perhaps hide yourself among a horde of other monsters; having to always put up their guard and split their attention IN CASE there's a Corrupted Guardian follower waiting to stab their back could contribute a lot to group fights even if you don't actually do much.

But all this hinges on how strict the conditions are for "true darkness". I assumed night attacks with few light sources would be fine, but if it has to be completely pitch dark, that's just a big limitation to be honest.

Either you're a ground-locked runtling who, while still being strong, aren't top dog or you're a ticking time bomb with there presumably being a high degree of difficulty to remedy the problem. Otherwise, if there's nothing wrong with you, then you're presumably preternaturally arrogant and incapable of making any rationally sound tactical decisions despite your human self as of now understanding better than to rush into suicidal situations.

>preternaturally arrogant

Not to put words in your mouth, but is the Dragonliche also prideful? His description makes him out to on a whole other level compared to the rest, not fearing The End of the World and considering the other generals as it's inferiors.

Just so you know, I'm not the author.

Well, he and the Maw are the only ones to have directly taken down a Guardian in battle (the Sleeping Giant and the Titan respectively), and the Dragonliche did so through direct combat. And those two were the strongest the Guardians had to offer.

It might just be a mental compulsion, like the the penchant of the Corvid's followers to be attracted to treasure (if they have that flaw), and you simply avoid it by having other flaws that cripple you somehow and make you 'inferior' than absolute 'perfection'.

Going back to your question; well, it considers all the other Generals inferior to it and dismisses the End of the World. So yeah, he probably is.

I don't really see the point of the scattered notes. The other tomes offer an equivalent exchange (5 sanity points per god) without the initial 10 sanity cost.
That said...
>A set of chalks and incenses

>Walker of the Stars
>De Vermis Mysteriis
>Celaeno Fragments
That puts me at -10 sanity for 8 damn gods.

For Nyarlathotep, I'll take Shub-Niggurath's ritual.
Fuck it, I'll join the enlightened. Its already a crazy world, might as well do crazy shit, and get paid for it. It'll be easy with the powers I possess.
I'll have to get used to discarding human lives anyway if I want those sweet sweet summons to defeat all my enemies.

>willingly become a deep one
>thinks it comes with no costs
>willingly become insane to get a shitload of power he doesn't even need
>lives deep underwater
>decides to become afraid of the dark
>waifus his doll
>can't go beyond 2 meters without his doll or he'll go completely bonkers
>is literally one tome-reading away from going completely off the deep end and trying to summon a dark god and bringing the end of the world
>with all of that going on he still thinks he can join the templars and live a normal life

You really are insane. At least you'll be fun when you unwittingly get yourself converted and get forced into helping me find more members of our cult.
I'll even fix your body with spawn of shub. We'll have a blast.

>Just so you know, I'm not the author.
I don't know why I assumed that, sorry.

But I guess that makes sense, I just brought it up because The Black Queen looks the most fun to me but Dragonliche is far more overpowered making it hard to chose anything else.

Oh I forgot about my own insanity.
>Unconscious troubles
Fixed that with Atlach-Nacha.
>censor the tainted
Big whoop, I'll just get the cultists to style my hair.

>Implement
Odds and Dolls

>Tomes
Celaeno fragments
Scattered notes

>Gods
Celaeno fragments
Cthulhu
Atalach-Nacha
Elder sign
Yog-Sothoth
Shub-niggurath
Hastur

>Powers
Amulet sign
Mage sign
Dominate mind
Psychic link
Flesh of Shub-niggurath
Incarnation
Gale blade
Burst dash
Void shield
Binary summoning
Dreamweaver
Dreamers respite

>Faction
Templars (Enforcement)

>Insanity
Unconcious troubles
Aria of the damned
Hunted by the unseen
Touched by the other
Censor the tainted
Dark days

We are the perfect eldritch spanking team, cultists and abominations beware.

And so another user's sanity bites the dust. And I remain the only cultist sane enough to ask to get paid.

Who cares?

>He values money over the dark secrets of the universe.

I suppose, in the end, the crucial point is whether you're willing to compromise yourself mentally or not for total and complete power. Personally, I assume Final Form World Ender would be more powerful than a Dragonliche, the caveat being that they reach their full potential only at the climax of the conflict. My question to the author is, though; is this a permanent change? Since my build depends on it being.

At any rate, my build. If the author sees this, I'd like to know if Final Form is a permanent change at the end of the war and if it carries over. Also wondering; the heck. Wouldn't the description for the Dark One nemesis role only apply if you picked the Obsidian Monolith as your General? Otherwise, it makes no sense for someone who chose to follow the Dragonliche or the Black Queen to be able to masquerade as a follower of the Dark One.

General of Darkness: The End of the World
Perk/Flaw/Skill
>High Capacity
>All or Nothing
>Final Form
Reward: Conquest
Artifact: Maw Bile
Campsite: Monolith Zone
Nemesis: The Dark One
Role: Sergeant
Political Stance: Unionist

Presumably, settling in the Monolith Zone should help me recharge my magical reserves much faster. As for my choice of Nemesis, hopefully by hunting them down, I'll end up improving my magical power even further through the Maw Bile. Assuming these changes are reflected in my Final Form, I should be quite the potent World Ender after 50 years of almost exclusively killing the Dark One's magical followers. My choices are pretty much geared towards building up my own strength and power base for the next big war after this one.

>Gungnir is only 5000 now
The fuck did I miss for this to be done?

It was a shitstorm so big that the world retconned itself so it never happened.

>Dual Bloodline: Doll and Ritual
>Pnakotic Manuscript
> De Vermis Mysteriis
>Celaeno Fragments

>Nyarlathotep's ritual substitute: Hastur/Skyroad

>Washed Vitality
>Censor the Tainted
>A Darker Half
>Dark Days

I'm going to Assume that red insanities don't count towards Atlach-Nacha's Doll Passive due to the wording.
I have every ritual but Ice Sign and 「 Bites the Dust 」, all but three doll effects (and all three personalities I'm missing can be interpreted as negative), and my Doll is both functionally human and as strong as 5 men.
Washed Vitality has no practical effect since my doll is my waifu (and in fact might stop any Yandere antics), Darker Half isnt inherently negative, Censor is basically a non issue, and if I really need to remember something blotted by Dark Days, my Doll just needs to be near.
Only real drawback is that the Insanity Immunity is a piddly ~6.5 feet, but since none of my insanities affect my combat capabilities there's no added danger to my or my Doll's life.

Is this broken? It feels broken.

>finish cyoa thinking I'll get a lot of (you)s and builds
>none
Spooky

I never replied to Cyoas until I made my own and realized how much I appreciated any build or feedback. Post your Cyoa now user, I wanna see it.