/necromunda/

In this topic we patiently wait for the Britbong White Dwarf subscribers to wake up and post all the cool new shit

Other urls found in this thread:

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2519
imgur.com/a/ErylL
imgur.com/a/2MsnO
imgur.com/a/QKg3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for sexy LONDON narrator

how much do you think the new cultists will cost?

dunno mate lmao

>I just got white dwarf.
>Game is £75/$125/€100
>Gang Wars is £17-50/$30/€22-50
>Gang Boxes are £25/$40/€32-50
>Gang Card sets (not included with the gang boxes) £9/$15/€12

So boxed game is £10 more than Blood Bowl and even then it's an extra £17.50 for the full game (Gang War).

Fucking jews man.

Nah, Blood Bowl had Deathzone 1 as its day one dlc
Gotta factor in that extra 20 quid

What's Gang War? Rules for vertical terrain?

Do we know where the rules for legacy gangs will be located yet?

Ma petite choux fleur.

>GW's pricing is outrageous
More news at eleven.

That and the full campaign/experience rules.

GW discover that consumers are retards and buy day one DLC of content that should be in the base game.

Glad the cards are seperate. Helps keep the cost down when buying them for 40k. $40 seems about right for this kind of ten man box.

some photos from the WD here: war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2519

hopefully more soon

Go over to Dakkadakka and say that. White knights losing their shit.

>STC pattern ruins

found this on twitter

more WD from based user in /40kg/

imgur.com/a/ErylL

>Intelligent women

Nu Necromunda confirmed

>beastman hired gun

ffs they're going to ruin the setting aren't they

You what? Eschers were in the original Necro, they just made them uglier.

How much for us poor Australian/New Zealand fucks?

They completely lost their appeal, they 40kised it which is a shame. The original game had it's own character now it looks the same as everything else GW producers

Also
>Intelligent
>Women
Pick 1.

>Overwatch is now a skill
DROPPED

more from based /40kg/ user

imgur.com/a/2MsnO

Bit steep but who gives a fuck it's Necromunda, it could be £200 and I would still buy it. Fucking bastards have me by the balls.

>Escher women basically have power over all the other Houses
nu-GW in action

>fiercely intelligent

ie. argumentative

Those concept designs are bland as fuck. I know not everybody can be Jes Goodwin, but why didn't they reuse him? He's still working for GW.

Original necromunda had mutant scum as well.

>house escher is made entirely of women
>motto: honour is overrated
huehuehue

>user
>inbreed retard
pick two.

all mutants were outlawed on site - the idea of a mutant bounty hunter is ridiculous and is a clear changing of the fluff

Get out of here juve.

Beastmen were a standard abhuman in Rogue Trader days.

P.S. Not that I don't think they aren't going to ruin the setting with stupid shit like the Van Saar having "an STC".

Post YFW GW makes plastic arbites before plastic sisters.

beastmen are no longer in modern fluff because it is a rightly fucking retarded idea - let alone a bounty hunter who is a fucking mutant

>put skitarii vanguard head on genestealer cultist
>shave off icons
Instant arbites.

>beastmen are no longer in modern fluff because it is a rightly fucking retarded idea

But hobbits and ogres (RIP Squats) are perfectly fine?

>let alone a bounty hunter who is a fucking mutant

They were considered abhumans not mutants.

Also for all you know it is an outlaw character.

battle report from based 40kg user: imgur.com/a/QKg3E

Anyone know if there's rough dates on the other 4 gangs yet? I want my Delaques...

a bounty hunter.... that is an outlaw...

u wot nigga

Maybe he meant "hired gun". Which, y'know, is pretty much the only career path open to such mutants.

You need creative user. He could be a good tracker and hunter and so gets hired by gangs to help with collecting bounties and lets the normies deal with the authorities.

Oh and I didn't call him a bounty hunter, the original comment had the beastman as a hired gun.

>a bounty hunter.... that is an outlaw...

An outlaw hunting outlaws...

A bounty hunter...

A renegade.

ABHUMANS ARE NOT ILLEGAL.
THAT IS THE POINT OF THE CLASIFICATION

I was responding to the user who was butthurt about the concept of a beastman hired gun and calling them mutants.

Even if you consider them mutants having an outlaw character wouldn't be a new concept for Necromunda.

>beastmen bounty hunters

This is sounding so fucking dumb.

>beastmen bounty hunters

>This is sounding so fucking dumb.

Have you even played Necromunda? Or are you like 12? GW was always a bit silly and over the top back in the day and everyone loved that. They then went full blown grim derp and people complained, they try to go back and the 40k babbys complain it is isn't dark enough.

Or in short, fuck off

kill yourself newfag

beastmen wandering out as bounty hunters are NOT Necromunda

Explain how

Because he is a juve that doesn't remember Rogue Trader and Beastmen in the Imperial army.

something being old doesn't make it good
they were nuked because it's a fucking retarded idea

That's what I thought.

Oh you are back but still can't actually articulate what is wrong with Beastmen while Hobbits, Ogres, and Elves are still in the setting.

laughing-escher.jpg.

same newfag

Still haven't explained how or why it's a bad idea

>wanting to be spoonfed this hard
embarrassing lad

Try again.

>what is photoshop

>I'll just say it's retarded
>Even if I'm asked to explain why
>That's excellent auguring skills
>I'm good at this

If by power you mean trade agreements.

That's some speed photoshopping. Even fucking with the HTML would take more time than elapsed between the accusation and my response.

Also I'm pretty sure you are the retard that is super butthurt about Beastmen but can't actually form an argument, lol.

>resorting to meme buzzwords
i have already won

Still haven't explained how or why beastmen are a retarded idea

You've certainly won at losing while using meme buzzwords.

>Have you even played Necromunda? Or are you like 12? GW was always a bit silly and over the top back in the day and everyone loved that. They then went full blown grim derp and people complained, they try to go back and the 40k babbys complain it is isn't dark enough.

The real problem is that GW started trying to appeal to the infantilized Warcraft/Starcraft market. This means everything has to be COOL OR BADASS. There is no room for black humor, camp, or anything else.

I swear to god you could time warp this comment to the mid-90's.

How's the rules look? What's with the cardboard pieces instead of terrain?

There's now two ways to play, on a 2D board and a 3D board

rules are garbage just like the new fluff - they've fucked everything over

>I swear to god you could time warp this comment to the mid-90's.

Doesn't make it any less true though, we've already seen the ramifications of it. Only with 8th edition out have we even seen a return to pre-3rd (arguably, pre-2nd) edition type models. I mean, have you seen the backlash against the Death Guard? The Blizzard kiddies lost their minds.

They couldn't make it affordable to do proper 3D plastic terrain in the box so the box has rules for tunnel fighting. There will be a Gang War supplement which includes 3D rules.

> I mean, have you seen the backlash against the Death Guard? The Blizzard kiddies lost their minds.

Well no I haven't as I consider the new lore with Guilliman and whathisface to be dogshit so I don't pay attention to it. LOL LETS ADVANCE THE TIMELINE BUT SKIP OVER DECADES STRAIGHT AWAY.

I don't know what the kids problem is with Deathguard as they have always looked like that. In fact I'd say the new Deathguard try to be more COOL AND BADASS then the old rotting fat sacks of shit.

>supplement which includes 3D rules.
jesus fuck I pay 100€ and not even get a complete ruleset?

Probably works fine. Remember there are multiple levels to the Hive. Yes at the normal Hive city level a beastman would probably be chased down and killed and certainly not be able to act with any authority. However the hive gets increasingly more lawless the farther down you go. Once you reach the underhive proper where the game actually takes place things are largely lawless. It's not like Arbites are always around to keep the peace or anything. Plus any bounties are not likely to be the law putting up "wanted posters" . Instead your probably looking at just wealthier settlements or individuals putting a bounty on someone's head. At that point your "bounty hunter" is basically just an assassin. A beastman bounty hunter would be highly unusual, but not ridiculous. Yes mutants are usually pushed down near the sump to live with the Scavvies, but it's reasonable that one competent enough could make enough money fulfilling contracts of that kind to be tolerated. Well aside from Cawdor Gangers and Redemptionists.

First, beastmen aren't mutants, they're abhumans. And a ratling or ogryn bounty hunter isn't far fetched.

Then, about mutants being killed on site
>Because mutation is so common minor deformities are tolerated to a degree, even in the Spire and Hive City.
>Underhive inhabitants are more tolerant of mutants than other hivers. So long as mutants keep a low profile, they can live peacefully even inside a big settlement. Underhivers are not inclined to ask questions or look to closely at their neighbours, and are more sympathetic to mutants in general.
Recromunda rulebook p88

Hell, if only the concept designs were bland... The actual models look incredibly boring, though it could partly be the paint job. Really put a damper on my hype, don't have high hopes for the other gangs now.

If they make a made-to-order release of the old gangs like they did with the eldar stuff I'm gonna jump on that but let's be real, not gonna happen, ever.

Yeah you don't even get the proper campaign rules. Shit sucks but I'm still going to give GW my money so I can justify the huge investment I made in terrain when Shadow War Armageddon came out (RIP).

Fuck it, I'm just gonna scavenge my old ruleset somewhere and play with the new models.

Worst case scenario is that we can buy proper, customizable Necromunda models and keep playing with the old rules.

just download the Community Edition user

Not like anyone is going to stop you. I'm mainly interested in the hope that it will get new people into these skirmish games so there will be people to play with at my FLGS.

SW:A failed at that by having a shit campaign system which was half the fun of necro.

Jesus. If the money is that big a barrier for you just wait until someone pastes a pdf like every other GW rulebook.

It's not about the money, it's about the nickle and dime scheme they're running with having campaign and 3D rules as separate DLC.

And also money.

>you now remember last thread where people were saying the full rules being day-one DLC was a good thing because it gives new customers "more choice" and they might only want to play the box game

The whole thing is $155. I won't claim it's better but I'm not particularly put off by that price.

>Van Saar having "an STC".
>Nocromunda gets upended by several regiments of Skitarii

Has there been any word on the other gangs being released?

I’m thrilled necromunda is back, but a 2 gang campaign doesn’t sound very fun....

They are going to do all the classic gangs but I expect a Blood Bowl style slow release then the rapid releases of the original.

Any necromunda/inquisimunda player here to explain how the new GW rules differ from the old ones in a few words?

Biggest change is its now I go, you go on a model by model basis. Each model action is two parts with different types of actions taking one or both parts of your activation. In practice though this will work similar to actions in old Necromunda. Most rolls in seem to be more 8th Ed. 40k style rather than the old Necromunda, particular melee which doesn't have the old Roll-off system anymore. They've added a bunch of stats though, it's much more complex than 8th Ed. and roughly comparable to the types of modifiers you'd see before (range, cover, prone, etc. for shooting for example). Ammo rolls are now handled by a special die, and injuries happen in battle, also with a special die. Overwatch is no longer universal, but one of the skills that Gangers can learn.

Necromunda has a mutant called Phanta Claws who got beaten up by Dorn and made to deliver presents to the good boys and girls on Fistmas Eve.

>b-but my goodies and baddies. Muh homgenisation of the setting.
Get fucked you dullard.

Oh look, another ignorant newfag shitting up the thread. Go back to mashing your chad marines together, you fucking imbecile.

>wanting to infantalise a fantastic setting
just fucking kill yourselves you stupid newfags

>He thinks Imperial Beastmen are new

laughing-escher-juves.bmp

>preferring nostalgia over good world building
what a child

>fishmen in gundams
> Robot skeleton Egyptians
> actual flying land raisers
> Space marine space marines
>BobbyG
> Space ogres with guns
> Space marines killing people with musical instruments
> Thunder wolves
> Dresses over power armour
> Grey Knight baby carrier
Yes user, a stable mutation being used as cannon fodder is what's retarded here.

>good world building
>40k
Kekko fantastico grande

Imperial Beastmen are bad world building?

You aren't still going on about Beastmen being mutants and there being no mutants allowed in the Underhive? Because if so that's just embarrassing.

Ahahahahahahhahahahha

God damn GW are out doing Fantasy Flight and Battlefront with this card bullshit.

Oh wait it's just nostalgia, I'm going back to the days of photocopying the cards out of Dark Millennium and the Warhammer magic expansions.