Should I read Order oft he Stick?

Should I read Order oft he Stick?

Is it worth my time?

Early oots was great, but I can't bring myself to read current oots. I couldn't say exactly when I stopped liking it.

>Should I read Order oft he Stick?
No
>Is it worth my time?
Yes

Dunno. Try reading the first few, then decide.

No, it's reddit trash.

It's free and you can stop of you don't like it. How many pages do you think you could have read instead of waiting for us to give you an answer?

Why don't you just pick up an actual fantasy series instead? It's basically a shitty novel as-is. Just go read some old Gygax Greyhawk Adventures.

I’d rather just read a comic with actual artistic value. I can’t stand the “Lol, I suck at drawing and I’m never gonna even try to improve” comics. Even XKCD and Homestuck have shown more artistic development than OOTS.

If you don’t care about art and just want fantasy-flavored text humor, read a Pratchett novel instead.

Bad advice. It starts as gag-a-day stuff and then develops a glacial and overcomplicated plot.

Read until about 500. The story climaxes. And then just wanes and continues haphazardly.
The original jokes are genuinely funny and some are actually laugh out loud worthy.

EVERYTHING is basically a shitty novel as-is.

If you have nothing good to do with your time, give it a try, but i wouldn't exactly "recommend" it.

You're on Veeky Forums, how much is your time actually worth? Binging a mediocre webcomic probably ain't the least productive thing you'll do today.

My only struggle with it is that because its tediously slow and erratic release schedule is now matched by the tediously slow pace of the plot, it's basically become unreadable for me in serialised format. I'll revisit in a year or two once the new pages have attacked up a bit (assuming neither I nor Berlew have died) and have another run at it.

WORDS!

Probably when the "we are 3.5e characters and aware of it!" theme was exhausted.

I only read it for Thog edits.

Thing is, that's why I said do it that way. You can drop out at the point it stops being what you want.

This is not only the most correct and truthful post in the thread, but probably also the most correct and truthful post on Veeky Forums right now.

I don't have the time or willpower to list all the reasons OOTS is shit so I'm just gonna list some Web comics I would recommend instead.

Ava's Demon
Scurry
Prequel Adventure
Unsounded
Kill Six Billion Demons
Kid Radd
The one with the beholder and his harpy girlfriend

>Bad advice. It starts as gag-a-day stuff and then develops a glacial and overcomplicated plot.

Yeah but reading the archives doesn't feel slow because you're not waiting for the sloth to draw and update.

>Should I read Order oft he Stick?
I wouldn't call it bad, but it's not great either. If I wasn't following it, I would need to be pretty board before I could be bothered catching up.

>Prequel Adventure
It's been a year already; Prequel's dead.
It's time to move on, user.

>The one with the beholder and his harpy girlfriend
Okay, I'm actually curious about that. Do you have a link or searchable name?

"yet another fantasy gamers comic"
It is a goblin girlfriend and the characters are phased out later.

But none of those are Elf, user.

Why not 8-bit theatre?

>unsounded

Don't recommend fapbait made by a pedophile.

You're doing to need to expand on that, bucko.

Because it's dogshit

Anyone have the PDF of "Origin of PCs?"

>It's been a year already; Prequel's dead.
>It's time to move on, user.
First, it has been dead for almost two years.
Second, it started updating again last month. There were three updates so far.
Of course, no guarantee it would keep up the pace.

Ugh. Furries. Kill it with fire.

I enjoyed Dinosaur comics

Guy sent Unsounded author a letter, asking, just in the return letter, that the author state that the teilfing loli and lich dude weren't bound for a romantic relationship, as many shippers claimed. Author responded by essentially defending pedophilia.

The art has really improved over the years

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordsw

And that's what I would do too if someone wrote me a letter telling me that he would fuck my shit up and ruin me because I write what they don't like. And you're just as much of a virtue signalling fucktard too.

I mean, come on, shippers are part of a fanbase's support. And you're tellign me to shit on my own fucking fanbase because you don't like them? Fuck you, you deserve whatever farcial shit I decide looks good on your face, asswipe.

Is Veeky Forums traditional games board worth your time?

OP, this user's list is top-tier, but I'd also like to recommend the webcomic, By The Book, the plot is decent, it updates at least twice weekly, and the art is consistently god-tier. Lots of fanservice without being overbearing too, if you're into that.

Calm your tits, it's just a khajiit from the Elder Scrolls franchise. Beastman are fine as long as long as it's not about wanting to fuck an animal.