Twitter starting to take notice of Link

Twitter starting to take notice of Link

Funny thing is they aren't lying. This looks like the first three months of coins like NEO and OMG.

jungle bunny or pajeet?

lmao
it's a dead line
every link bagholder could have made so much money with other coins instead of keeping those bags
i hope you make it someday lol

This shit is going to rocket. Because once it starts going and people start looking into it, they will fomo even more, especially when partnerships are announced. Big things ahead, just have to stay patient

>like buying Verge

Oh, for fucks sake.

it's true there's definitely been a new crop of people shilling link, however i'd be cautious about drawing conclusions because I suspect all crypto is just getting shilled more in general as more people get in. That said it's good link isn't getting left behind at the very least.

Dear Mr. I'm-Too-Good-to-Update-My-Fans
This'll be the last message I ever send your ass
It's been three months and still no github update– I don't deserve it?
I bought three bitcoins worth of Chainlink,
Each time half the value before it,
So this is my shitpost I'm sending you, I hope you read it
I'm on Binance right now, about to sell all your shit for 10 Request,
Hey, Sergey, I drank a fifth of russian vodka, you dare me to dump?
You know the song by Wutang Clan
"Torture" about that guy that gets pumped, with a hot hanger, up in his rear hump?
thats kinda how this is, you could've pumped to save me from dumping,
Now it's too late, I'm ten times down now, and I'm drowsy
And all I wanted was a lousy update or a tweet,
I hope you know I deleted all of your meme pics out my C:,
I loved you, Sergey, we could've been rich together – think about it!
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep
And you meme about it
And when you meme
I hope you can't sleep and you Airbnb about it
I hope your shitcoin eats at you
And you can't breathe without me
See, Sergey..--shut up, REQ! I'm tryin' to talk
Hey, Sergey, that's my new shitcoin screamin' in the trunk
But I didn't dump her, she gives me gains, she aint like you
‘Cause if she dumps on me, ill have nothing left, and suicide too,
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the pump now
Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to sell when this shit is scamming me out?

lol faggot here is a chart with a "dead line" in the first 3-5 months of being listed...

crypto is like twitch for people who can't game. it's something for them to talk about for attention and fame.

6 months later...

shill me on why this is a legit project

this is the most organic and healthy graph in crypto yet, if you retards cant see this you all deserve to stay broke.

time to get rich with chainlink

>mfw only 12k link
AHHHHH FUCKING VERIFY ME ALREADY ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS AND STILL PENDING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but that's enough to make it

damn it feels good to be a linksta

but I want to make it in 2018, not 2019
I won't forgive myself if I don't pour in all my available resources now

damn that actually looks good... i thought you guys were memeing about this coin

low volume sideways is one of the strongest indicators in the game

thats some neet on this board, behind that account

Definitely this.

I could have made over $15000 in gains from $1500 but now im just holding $5000 in LINK, I fucking hate this coin.

ticker?

This is a really interesting post, some of us have been in the crypto world a bit longer and we remember what link and other coins have done to make money for the few whales out there,

Really interesting post since it paints a different picture behind the shitposting and most likely probably the same group of people. So, if link fails in the next few weeks you know it has been a game all along and people lost money, but if it goes up slowly and remains a legitimate company with a real solution to the oracle problem than maybe we'll see some positive growth

I dont know if link is legit or not, but i have some heavy bags and either way it will be a learning experience

I honestly think this is one of the best pastas ever.

1 like

stinky fucking linky

Such a fucking desperate thread.

biz is starting to take notice of this thread

>I dont know if link is legit or not, but i have some heavy bags

Well fuck, dude, how about you do some absolutely basic research?

Like watch Sergey's talk at SIBOS at DEVCON and Ari Juels' talk at IC3 about Town Crier. Then read Sergey's end of year announcement.

That's literally watching 3 videos and reading one blog post. And you won't have to worry about "heavy bags" any more. Just do it, man, haha.

Can you give me a link, i dont know how to find this stuff

I already looked it up online before through google

why buy link when you can buy QSP

because retard you dont need a fucking token for security auditing

fuck op i just looked again for the first time in a few hours. There are many more people tweeting about $link this afternoon/early evening you are right.

Good things are coming. Even an interesting tweet from an IBM guy about an announcment in January. IBM Hyperledger Fabric (I don't know the specifics) can run the chainlink network. Could be big. That or potential OMG usage as he seems to be an insider there, and if I remember correctly someone on the slack applied to be the OMG produt manager and rory didn't deny it; he just said "I'm sorry to hear that"