youtube.com/watch?v=r6XFX7vP8i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fear itself.

that fucking skeleton in the corner of the browser

Carps

Spoopy !

Real life.

Carps were patched a while ago though.

Hags, or generally old, ancient witches.
Mother Winter in Dresden Files was the motherfucking scariest thing I read this year.
The lyrics from Witching hour by TVB make the monster even better

That ghost (that guy ghost)

Nothing to stop this ghost from following you complaining about everything and mentioning his mlp waif whenever he can.

Amd then the moment you snap at him hell start crying and yelling and saying how mean you are to him.

Just writing about this gives me shivers.

Succubi.

A small child wearing a sheet

A monster that, no matter where you are or what you do, can reach you whenever it wants and there is nothing you can do to stop it

IRS Audit Teams

I've always found the idea of the Hounds of Tindalos and other creatures that can appear from bullshit places to be pretty horrific.

But, nothing beats a really well done mind-vampire. There's a story by Fritz Leiber (Dude that did Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser) called 'The Girl with the Hungry Eyes' and the ending is just terrifying if you think about it too long.

> And this is what she said, “I want you. I want your high spots. I want everything that’s made you happy and everything that’s hurt you bad. I want your first girl. I want that shiny bicycle. I want that licking. I want that pinhole camera. I want Betty’s legs. I want the blue sky filled with stars. I want your mother’s death. I want your blood on the cobblestones. I want Mildred’s mouth. I want the first picture you sold. I want the lights of Chicago. I want the gin. I want Gwen’s hands. I want your wanting me. I want your life. Feed me, baby, feed me.”

A JEW

first it was elephants, then carps, then undead Giant Sponges
I think the most terrifying beast in the game right now would be an Undead Giant Sperm Whale, which would theoretically be able to walk on land

So, user, I see that both you and your estranged wife claimed user Jr. as a dependant for tax year 2012. Care to explain that?

The tripod with a single eye I that I often hallucinate

Mind flayer

A happy flower.

Not knowing what will happend when we die, since what is worse? a chance of going to hell, or absolute nothingness?

DON'T YOU DARE DO IT

absolute nothingness shouldn't scare you, because you will never experience it, because you won't have the consciousness to experience it with
if there is no afterlife that means death is just like a dreamless sleep

Blueberry Pop Tarts

The idea that you live in the worst timeline; that you've made only the wrong decisions. The idea that you could have been happy, but there had to be the flawed version of you and you drew the short straw.

Humans

Human female.

Yeah, humans. People are selfish apes that will murder and rape eachother for food.

you should watch The Tatami Galaxy if you're at all into animu
the whole show is about this fear and how to conquer it

"I wonder who the real cannibals are?"

I don't know about you guys, but intellect devourers scare the fuck out of me.

Anything that can't be destroyed by simple brute force.

It doesn't matter how spookily you dress it up, how many spikes and flames and eyeballs and tentacles you put on it: if it can be killed by hitting it with a sharp metal stick enough times, there's a limit to how scary it can really be and that limit is "not very".

Desolation.

Nothingness, so all your accomplishments, deeds and honors are lost to the ages and you become nothing, meaning nothing you ever do matters meaning life has no meaning if there is no reason for it to exist.

and then hits you with a spoon
youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

This.

in that case the real horror would be life being meaningless, and not the lack of an afterlife
still, you can cope with that shit - philosophy provides many ways to do so

I always found Sorrow Spiders touched an (optical) nerve with me.

"I know you're scared to die man, I am too.
But just pretending it's not happening isn't gonna see us through.
If we accept that there's and endgame and we haven't got much time,
Then in the here and now we can try and do things right.
We'll be our own salvation army and together we'll believe,
In all the wondrous things mere mortals can achieve."

-Frank Turner 'Glory Hallelujah'

I'm confused what this picture is actually showing

I'll take that over that plus eternal torture, thanks

Even if you will be eternally tortured, you had 80+ years with joy your mind can flee into. Oblivion just destroys you.

I'm fairly certain most people would gladly stop existing after like three days of professional torture. And the limit where basically absolutely everyone would want to end their existence should come well before like a thousand years, which is absolutely nothing when there's and infinity of it ahead. having 80+ years of memories doesn't really help when you've been tortured for literally a billion years.

Popobawa

Hell will drive you insane and your mind will probably seek refuge in these 80 years of freedom.

What game is that?

TPBP

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. A supercomputer with major anger issues continually torture the 5 remaining humans for over 108 years. It's a video game version of a short story with the same name and premise.
>I HATE YOU MORE THAN HATE ITSELF CAN HATE

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

It's based on a book of the same name, both it and the game are p neat

It's just trippy horror shit
>Kid has telescope
>Looks through it
>Sees witch or demon sucking an alternate version of himself up her pussy
>Witch sees true him and chases after him and catches him
>Last panel shows kid demented like her

>Sees witch or demon sucking an alternate version of himself up her pussy
>Witch sees true him and chases after him and catches him
B-boner! No!

>What is the scariest monster?

That which you hope to defeat and soon learn you cannot.

Well... how long do you think it takes to get used to it? I mean, if you’ve got eternity, then perhaps you can get used to anything...

the guy on the right got this.
he already hit him once.

I'm partial to the Vaath. An extra-planar critter that feeds on living prey and telepathically transmits its pleasure and the feeling and taste of eating their internal organs into minds within 20' and then enjoys their horror of tasting their internal organs telepathically. Everyone who experiences this telepathy takes a point of wisdom damage, except the victim who takes 1d6 wisdom damage (will save prevents)/

It doesn't actually need pain and anguish for sustenance but it really, really enjoys it.

t. Book of Vile Darkness D&D3.5e, converted from 2e

And I wondered how to make outsiders scary. That's just absolutely perfect

I came here to post this.

Scary Bump

Oblivion scares me, hell is too camp for me.

my rampant alcoholism?

The one my alchemist made

was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
When my monster, from its slab, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise...

Azathoth

Bump in The Night

SCP is one of the three things that keeps me up at nights.
>SCP
>Junji Ito
>personal hells (silent hill, yumi nikki/.flow, I have no mouth)

I can watch a slasher and never blink, but man, one page of junji ito stuff.

Especially pic related.

Second. Eating the faces off babies is seriously fucked

Word. Mean drunk mr. Hyde me

The one you don't know the nature of, but you think is there.

Your mother

I just bought Uzumaki last weekend, can't wait to read

aw, it's ok paladindu, you can be honest here.

Fine choice user, It's really good.

Evil presences. Devestating evil.

Schedules and clocks. Nothing kills games like time.
Personally, mental illness and the idea of seeing something that is not there fuck with me really bad.
There’s a podcast called “bizarre states” where they talk about paranormal shit and one time there guest was max landis. He told two stories: a spooky ghost story that he insists was not scary in the living, only the retelling, and a mundane story about his bipolar disorder threatening to transform into schizophrenia. The written version of that story cuts me to the bone.
Lash was hard for me.

The Terminator

The one you never see

Monsters aren't real, there's nothing to be scared of
Except for that fog that turns you inside out

Oh, that's actually fucked up.

why, my peanus weanus of course

And that escalator to nowhere

What is the lore behind these? What do they do? I believe they steal eyes while you sleep, but what do theu do with them? I know they can form councils, but what does that mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6XFX7vP8i8

Nihilists

The only worldly things you should take pride in are your children, because only through your genes can you achieve immorality in this world. Whether there's a next life or not, your worldly achievements are meaningless the moment you take that first step upon the that path (or in to the void, as it may be).

Do not hoard earthly treasures, for they cannot comfort you in your grave. Put your fingerprints on the world for the sake of the world.

Ive never heard someone else have this same outlook. I phrased it to myself as "The closest thing to a soul I have is my genes, and it will survive after my death through my children." Did you get this idea from something in particular?

Goddamn that movie. That final line was fucking great.

The idea that your waifu is shit.

(Male)

Love that guy, he does the good musics

Damn, that was disappointing, I was expecting something clever or George Formby-esque, instead I just got LOL SEX AND SWEARWORDS HAHA

An arrogant, condescending, and incompetent RPG developer. Shit gets ruined forever.

No, Donnie, those men are cowards.

Man, that fucking dummy.

What happened here?

dumb frogposter