>GM or Player
>System
>Time Availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kyVyJ5
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44414737/#44415799).
d20pfsrd.com).
discord.gg/qfE4hwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>GM or Player
Player
>System
Just about anything pic related, I can learn more though
>Time Availability
I am East Coast US, I can be flexible though
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
Discord - Galzuk#5137
>Additional Information
I would prefer something like a Thieves guild or pirates, but any game would be great

Player looking for a game of VtM. CET.

>GM or Player
GM
>System
PF or 5E
>Time Availability
I’d prefer to play around midnight or 1 a.m. GMT.
>Text or Voice
Voice, using Skype or Discord
>Contact Information
[email protected]
or reply ITT
>Additional Information
Good and evil, right and wrong, virtue and vice – I’m looking to run a campaign about moral choice and glorious combat. I’m looking for a type of game rather than wanting to run a specific story.

>>Additional Information
Hey, I'm interested, my discord is Pocket Gum#8464

>GM or Player
Player
>System
I'm most familiar with 5e, but I can get learnt on practically anything.
>Time Availability
I'm an insomniac that does things away from a computer on Thursdays and Fridays. Saturdays and Sundays after 11PM central, Monday to Wednesday is flexible.
>Text or Voice
Text preferred, especially for evening games (don't like waking people up), voice is meh during the day.
>Contact Information
KetoCookie#4089
>Additional Information
If we do voice, expect borking on occasion from my trio of borkers.
I'm open to dark themes or what have you, not in for the lewd.

Interested in your game. Discord is Kingbodz#5089

I'm interested, discord is Soru Roku#0476

Emailing as well.

>GM or Player
Player, though might be willing to GM as well
>System
GURPS
>Time Availability
Every day after 6PM EST, and all day Monday and Tuesday
>Text or Voice
Preferably text, or at least text with voice OOC
>Contact Information
Vedran#2220 on Discord
>Additional Information
I just really want to play a GURPS game, it's one of my favorite systems, and I haven't been able to play it in ages, since my regular group doesn't enjoy it.
Group or Solo is fine by me, and I'm willing to pitch in and do some running myself as well, if things go well.

Player looking for VtM. Can do any time, home time is GMT. Lepanto#4298

Bumping

Still looking for a text only game of SR5.

>>GM or Player
GM
>>System
Looking to run either RuneQuest 2nd Ed. or Houses of the Blooded
>>Time Availability
I'm in GMT+11 which makes things tricky
>>Text or Voice
Voice is my preference
>>Contact Information
Discord - RigBoseNob#2213
>>Additional Information
Would probably run through Roll20, but I'm flexible.

>GM or Player
Player
>System
Any is fine ss long as i have a bit of time
>Time Availability
12 noon to 12 midnght, central standard time
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Nicole.graf#1097
>Additional Information
I want an Rp where powerful, larger than life heroes are expected. Also, no ERP

omg r u a grill?

Not you again

well r u?

Yeah im just going to ignore you since you aren't interested in role-playing or useful advice.

dude pussy lmao

>no ERP
Damn.....

fuckin' tools.

>I want an Rp where powerful, larger than life heroes are expected.
>Also, no ERP

I'm running an ERP game that pretty much fits your bill are you willing to reconsider?

>GM or Player
Player
>System
SotDL, or really anything if you sell me on it.
>Time Availability
Schedule is kind of odd, talk to me about it.
>Text or Voice
I like using both.
>Contact Information
Chad#3441
>Additional Information
I get really into character but I don't take things too seriously. Humor is important with roleplay.

Me too. Preferably one with hijinx but I can also carry 3 fake SINs, several disposable handguns, and wear the blackest trenchcoat ever created.

If he's not then I am.

>Chad

Hey, I'm considering running a game of pathfinder if you guys are interested. I sent you all friend requests on discord, my name is Pocket Gum#8464
for everyone else that comes into this thread:
>GM or Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder
>Time Availability
After 5 EST (GMT-4), free most weekends and can get a day booked off for it if it becomes serious enough
>Text or Voice
I'm going to try text with roll20
>Contact Information
Pocket Gum#8464
>Additional Information
This will be my first time GMing online, I just haven't played in a while and want to get a game running.

Does this thread actually work?
I'm skeptical about recruiting from here.

>GM or Player
GM
>System
GURPS
>Time Availability
GMT+1, late evenings/nights
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
discord.gg/kyVyJ5
>Additional Information
>Quick interest check: who'd be down for a text game, hosted in EU evening hours/US afternoon hours, where the players are cute girls fighting in WW2?
this game never took off, and this is it's spiritual successor. looking for one or two dudes probably, as it stands right now we'll be playing late war volkssturm. stormies and the politically inclined need not apply B)

>larger than life
>ERP game
I'm a big guy ;)

Bump

give me that cocaine my guy

>GM or Player
Player
>System
D&D 5e, Starfinder/Pathfinder, GURPS (heavily dependent on the premise), Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, Apocalypse World, Night's Black Agents, SIF RPG, Blades in the Dark, Savage Worlds (again, dependent on premise), Exalted, oWoD, nWoD.
Basically almost anything you want to run. Pitch it to me and I'll probably be on board.
>Time Availability
I'm busy on Thursdays and Wednesdays.
>Text or Voice
Text.
>Contact Information
Megan122#2700
>Additional Information
I like to roleplay and shit.

>Uu uu

>GM or Player
GM

>System
Deathwatch
Rank 7, 60~ renown

>Time
Every Saturday 2 pm UK time

>Text or Voice
Discord for voice, r20 for maps and rolls

>Contact Information
walter.gorkamorka @ skype

>Additional Information

A rare opportunity to join a high level Deathwatch game. Looking for a person well-versed in 40k lore, ideally having previous experience with other 40k lines, capable of roleplay and willing to engage in political shenanigans.

The campaign is determined by player's choice of allegiances, interactions with NPCs, personal goals, backstories and the ways mission objectives are approached, being less of a videogame tunnel shooter and more of a collective saga of gothic knights in space.
Party is currently purging the living shit out of a Tau allied Rogue Trader in the Canis Salient.

Kill-Team line up:

>Brother Arkio Orlok - assault marine of the Angels Sanguine and devourer of Harlequins (you can read some of his adventures here archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44414737/#44415799).

>Brother-Techmarine Nathaniel Robiespierre of the Death Eagles. Artificer, dragged from his nerd cave to shoot at stuff. Overly enthusiastic about sonic weaponry and tinkering with stuff. Less enthusiastic about having to interact with anyone except his two pet servo skulls.

>Wolf Priest Gunnar Grimtooth of the Space Wolves. Heals, bants and drinks. Party to Harl Greyweaver's moonshine ring. The oldest and the jolliest member of the Kill-Team

>Brother-Librarian Aurelius Hindenburg of the Dark Angels. Sombre, taciturn, a giant nerd united with Arkio in his hatred of Eldar. Has inadvertently summoned a greater daemon and blamed it on the Rogue Trader they're purging.

The Imperial Fist will be leaving us soon due to schedule conflicts and we are looking for someone to fill the vacant slot.

Bants, sense of humour, good RP and familiarity with the 40k RPGs are essential.

Feel free to ask away if you have any questions.

Interested sending email

>GM or Player
Player

>System
Shadowrun 5e, L5R 4e or 5e, Dark Heresy 2e (or other FFG 40k systems, though I find Deathwatch tends to run a bit thin)

>Time Availability
Varies, but GMT/UTC+10, so generally after 1am / before 8am isn't going to work out for regular sessions, and work/study can get in the way of morning / afternoon stuff.

>Text or Voice
Either, but preferably via Discord.

>Contact Information
aus.RausRaus#8590

I'm quite interested, especially since I've heard about your shenanigans on the /40krpg/. Only concern for me is that I'd like to know how long the sessions normally go for? I'm on the east coast of the continental US and, while I don't mind the start time at all, I want to make sure it won't mess with anything I've got later in the day.

Anyway, thanks for the post, and good morning/whenever you read this!

>this many red flags
Good luck to you.

>this many green flags
Good luck to you.

>GM or Player
Two players
>System
D&D 5e
>Time Availability
We're available on Fridays and Saturdays preferably afternoons. Time zones are pst (-0800) and gmt (-0700).
>Text or Voice
Voice, preferably Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: Riley#6017
>Additional Information
Not really... 60/40 split for RP/Combat is preffered, yada yada characters growing as people important, you know the bullshit.

Anyone willing to be a good senpai and accept a complete beginner? I'm willing to learn a system of your choice if you don't mind occasional OOC messaging to tell me if I'm being retarded. Text only because my mic broke long time ago but if we happen to connect as a group I'll try to get it.

Sure! I think you’ll find that most people have no problem with newbies. Tabletop gaming is a social hobby after all. Are there any games you are particularly interested in? When are you available (weekdays and time+timezone)?

I’ve signed up for this game of Pathfinder (). Pathfinder is pretty vanilla as far as systems go. It also has the advantage of a comprehensive free online reference for game mechanics (d20pfsrd.com). I have the time to walk you through character creation and run a short one-on-one session. Even if the specifics of the campaign or group don’t work for you, it might remove some of that barrier to entry for you. If you’re interested in any of that, how about shooting the GM a line?

Bump

>System Preferred
Anything with a pre-modern setting. Anything. I know the warhammer systems, 5e, 3.5e, Pathfinder and I'm vaguely aware of a vew others, but I am more than willing to learn.
>Times Available (with timezone!)
GMT. Just ask, and I'll see if I can make it.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Discord, Roll20, Whatever you like.
>Voice or text
Voice or Text works.
>Contact Info
PM on Discord Herodian#8278
>Additional Notes
I just want to be a wizard. I want to be a wise old man with a great twirled beard and a grandfatherly demeanour. Evil or good, Psyker or just regular wizard, whatever you want.

what's your discord?

>Deathwatch
Yes
>Remember I'm a female and can't play a male well
Fuck...

Thanks for interest folks, recruitment closed. We shall see if the red flags are as red as they appear but hopefully the new guy sticks around.

Konrad#2874

If it helps, I'm a guy but specifically have trouble doing Space Marines. I can do pompous knights and righteous paladins in fantasy, but the mahreen mindset escapes me.

Marines are barely even male, really. They're weapons forged in hellish tests and trials, and their mindset with regards to sexuality is generally "sure, whatever, I am quite certain this must be very nice for you, but I am busy studying forbidden lore and honing my body, wargear, and skills all for the purpose of laying waste to the Emperor's enemies and have no time for such frivolities."
There are hundreds of Chapters; odds are one or two would fit you well. (Not that you're obliged to play one if you don't wish to; Deathwatch ain't for everyone.)
I've got a few campaigns prepped in various systems I've been hoping to run soonish, but unfortunately IRL shit has been occupying most of my time. Still, if you're interested I'd be happy to keep you in mind when I get my shit together and start recruiting players; I'm on Discord as Cryokine#7582 and even if I can't get games up and running anytime soon I'm generally happy to advise newbies regarding optimization, etiquette, and everything in between.
What are they, out of curiosity? At a guess I'd say
>Deathwatch
>high level
>political shenanigans & player allegiance
>past threads involving storytimes of a party member's less-than-stellar moments
>bantz
>some party members are noted to be withdrawn

>Marines are barely even male, really. They're weapons forged in hellish tests and trials, and their mindset with regards to sexuality is generally "sure, whatever, I am quite certain this must be very nice for you, but I am busy studying forbidden lore and honing my body, wargear, and skills all for the purpose of laying waste to the Emperor's enemies and have no time for such frivolities."
They're super male. They're huge dudebros.
I can't play that.

play a SoB instead

Looking for someone to help me get into these kind of games, i always wanted to try it.

>>Deathwatch
>>high level
>>political shenanigans & player allegiance
>>past threads involving storytimes of a party member's less-than-stellar moments
>>bantz
>>some party members are noted to be withdrawn
Gold star user.

What day?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
I'll be running Pathfinder, albeit with some changes and extra content.
>Times Set (with timezone!)
The time has yet to be determined, but Sunday looks promising so far.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Maptools and Discord
>Voice or text
Text. Voice MIGHT be used for OOC, but likely just pure text.
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
PM me on Discord, Lemmington#7427
>Additional Notes
The game has a fairly wide variety of 3pp content available and pulls from 3.5. Homebrewing things are open for players and GM alike. If you're curious, toss a message.

I want to float this idea to gauge interest so it's not 100% set in stone yet.

>GM or Player
GM
>System
Apocalypse World 2e. Either vanilla Madmax Style or possibly using Fallen Empires hack depending on player input.
I've been running a game in person and had a blast, and I think it's well suited to online chat style.
>Time Availability
It will have to be weekends starting about 2 weeks from now at the minimum.
The exact time could be flexible.
>Text or Voice
I think voice over Discord.
>Contact Information
Mylakovich#6142
>Additional Information
Fair warning up front, this will be the first time running a game Online instead of tabletop, so I am looking for patient people.
Once I have some potential players together we could discuss specifics like available times and/or setting preferences.

Slots are likely filled. Thanks to everyone for writing in.

>GM or Player
Player
>System
Anything really I could always pickup a rulebook pdf, though i have a preference for fantasy settings.
>Time Availability
I'd only be available after work so on mon-fri it's gonna be roughly 7pm-12am (eastern time or whatever new york uses). Sat/sun i'm generally unavailable from 12-4pm
>Text or Voice
text pref but not opposed to voice
>Contact Information
wurled#0273
>Additional Information
Never done any of these tabletops/RPs before and since I got no friends to drag into them I figured why not here.

>Namefag
Nah

Was interested in this but invite expired.

discord.gg/qfE4hwk
the day itself is actually yet to be discussed, was hoping to get a few dudes before getting into that since I'm pretty flexible. probably and preferably weekends, but nothing is truly set in stone.

>>GM or Player
Strictly a player
>>System
3.0/3.5
>>Time Availability
3pm-6pm Monday through Thursday. I might do weekends but my schedule often varies week by week for weekends so I can't make any promises
>>Text or Voice
Text only, no exceptions.
>>Contact Information
@morethan4 on telegram
>>Additional Information
I can get on discord if need be so don't hesitate to reply with a discord number or whatever.
--------
I prefer high magic high fantasy and haven't really done anything outside of that. My most comfortable character type is a knowledge hungry wizard. However if you're fine with a bit of fucking up I can play other stuff. I've played with three previous groups. My first group lasted 3 years then it just kinda crumbled apart. My 2nd group lasted 6 or so months, it fell off due to my DM being evicted. My third group was just a group I put together when a few buddies came home from college for the summer so it only lasted bout 10 weeks. I have every supplement in pdf form

Would Exalted fit that bill?

>No ERP

>4 current players (1 open slot)
>"Hi, just wanted to play something so looking for players and DM to play whatever system or module DM would like to :)"

>"Game is very welcome to new players or those trying to learn!"
>Comments section is just DM grilling multiple people on how much they know / experience had and denying anyone who's not experienced

this is a thread for finding a game, not a blog

>See good campaign, still plenty of slots
>Finally.
>Comments are 20+ applications and 0 response from DM

nice quints

At least it keeps the thread alive.

I don't see the point in bumping a game finder. The early games are probably full, and if they aren't full, then the person posting can just repost in the new thread. Helps reduce clutter, and superfluous posts.

die

>GM or Player
Player
>System
I'd love to play Kamigakari or Ryuutama. The systems I know aside from those are Savage Worlds, M&M3e, and Call of Cthulhu.
>Time Availability
GMT+1. Saturdays 2PM to 4AM-ish. Also open evenings and nights on weekdays with the exception of mondays and wednesdays.
>Text or Voice
Text preferable, but I'm fine with voice too.
>Contact Information
Sporelittle#4591
>Additional Information
Willing to learn pretty much any system if it seems interesting, and fairly flexible in regards to time and timezones.

Those make me want to fucking die.