Dungeons & Dragongirls 5e

ITT: I will do my best to create a fully functional PC racial writeup of any monstergirl you care to name, either specifically referencing the MGE or generic in flavor.

Why? Because I like homebrewing races, I like monstergirls, we have a "make a setting out of the MGE" thread every couple of weeks, and I've been trying to refine ideas for my own D&MG setting for ages, so I figured better to come bearing gifts to try and start a thread about that.

Let's remember where we are and keep it blue-board friendly, alright? I personally don't mind the idea of futa/trap Satyrs, Fauns and Tanuki, but let's not go blasting them over the thread; function first, fetish second is the goal here.

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/fey/satyr/
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/fey/faun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take your shit back to /d/, and then fucking kill yourself.

I'll give you something simple.
Illithid/Mindflayer.

>No fun allowed

How about a classic.

>Make a setting out of MGE
MGE is a pretty boring setting if you play it from the perspective of anyone that isn't a regular human woman.
>Your race is quickly fucking itself out of existence.
>As you are not a man, and therefore do not have the dangling piece of plot armor that is The Dick, substitute all the details about "loving rape" to "gory, vaguely sexual mauling". Every monster in the setting sees you as feeble competition in the way of getting their hands on their sole purpose in life, human men.
>And the monsters that will eventually rape you will parasitise you into a horrifying, mindless and shallow husk of your former self.
>Or turn you into cattle for the sole purpose of providing them with more men.
>Monster girl powers are so broken that you stand a snowball's chance in hell at getting away unscathed.
>And good fucking Lord, there's a shitton of monsters out there. Monsters in the woods, the lakes, the mountains, your house, even your cesspit if you let it get dirty for too long. And every monster most likely loathes you.
I'm surprised there aren't more matriarch-warlords running around that setting trying to rally what's left of womankind (as well as what few boring, vanilla-taste men they can nail down) in a last-ditch effort to save their race.

Cranium rats.

>Still no delivery.
Pathetic, OP.

Is there really a need to do anything except take ooze stats and increase the mental stats?

Slimegirl
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Constitution, +1 Strength
Size: Medium
Speed: 25 feet
Vision: Darkvision 60 feet
Amorphous: You can squeeze through any opening that a Diminutive creature could fit through. If you do so, you can take no other actions during that turn and enemies have Advantage on attack rolls made against you. Additionally, you have Advantage on both checks to Grapple a creature and on checks to escape a grapple.
Ooze Vitality: When spending Hit Dice to regain hit points during a short rest, you regain dice roll + Constitution score hit points per Hit Dice, instead of dice roll + Constitution modifier. Additionally, if you have a Lingering Injury (DMG pg 272), you will heal from that injury after completing three long rests, or two long rests if you can consume twice your daily requirement in food and water during each long rest.
Cohere: When you take non-magical Bludgeoning, Piercing or Slashing damage, reduce the amount inflicted by your Constitution modifier. If this drops the damage to 0 or less, then you take no damage from that attack.

>those suffering levels
I want to protect her.

Illithid-Girl
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Intelligence, +1 Charisma
Speed: 30 feet
Vision: Darkvision 120 feet
Sunlight Sensitivity: You suffer Disadvantage on attack rolls and on Perception checks based on sight when you or the object of your scrutiny is in direct sunlight.
Psychic Wards: You have Resistance to Psychic damage.
Mind Blast: As an action, you can generate a mind blast. This is a 60 foot cone in which all enemies must succed on an Intelligence save (DC 8 + your Int modifier + your Proficiency bonus) or take 1d8 Psychic damage. This damage increases by +1d8 at 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8) and 17th level (4d8). Once you have used your Mind Blast, you cannot use it again until you complete a long rest.
Psychic Powers: Choose either the Telepath or Telekinetic options. You gain the indicated spell-like abilities for that option. All spell-like abilities cast with this trait use Intelligence as their spellcasting ability score.

Telepathy: You can cast the Friends cantrip. At 3rd level, you can cast Charm Person as a 1st level spell once per long rest. At 5th level, you can cast Enthrall as a 2nd level spell once per long rest.

Telekinesis: You can cast the Mage Hand cantrip. At 3rd level, you can cast Unseen Servant once per short rest with this trait. At 5th level, you can cast Hold Person once per long rest with this trait.

Cranium Ratgirl
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Dexterity, +1 Wisdom
Size: Small
Vision: Darkvision 30 feet
Telepathic Shroud: You are immune to any effect that would sense your emotions or read your thoughts, as well as to all Divination spells.
Illumination: As a bonus action, you can shed dim light in a 5 foot radius, increase that illumination to bright light in a 5ft to 20ft radius, or extinguish your light.
Psionic Synchronization: You have Advantage when making Group Checks.
Hive Mind: As part of taking a long rest, you can designate an individual as being part of your "swarm". You can telepathically communicate with any member of your swarm that is within 30 feet. You can have a number of swarm-mates equal to your Level + your Intelligence modifier. You can remove an individual from your swarm as a bonus action.
Rodent Resilience: You have Advantage on saving throws against Poison and Disease.

ONI.

Lucky for you, I already had this going as part of my attempt to make a decently fantastical 5e Oriental Adventures setting:

Oni
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Strength, +1 Charisma
Powerful Build: You are considered to be one size larger for determining your carrying, pushing, pulling and dragging capacity.
Illusory Veil: You have Proficiency in Deception.
Windstrider: At 7th level, you gain a Fly speed of 30 feet.
Oni Tricks: You can cast the True Strike cantrip. At 3rd level, you can cast Fog Cloud as a 1st level spell with this trait. At 5th level, you can cast Suggestion as a 2nd level spell with this trait. Once you have cast either Fog Cloud or Suggestion with this trait, you must complete a long rest before you can use them again. Spells cast with this trait use Charisma as their spellcasting ability score.

Windstrider sticks out a little. Most racial features are paced at 1/3/5, like Oni Tricks.

It also doesn't seem to fit thematically, but then again, my knowledge of actual Oni folklore is sparse. Can they fly in their mythology?

Since most people understandably worry about Flying speeds at first level, I figured restraining it to 7th level, which is about when the party wizard can cast Fly anyway and the party is starting to run into more flying monsters, would be an appropriate way to balance it.

And yes, it's not as iconic or as central to them as their strength, but oni can often fly in the myths. Mind you, just about any magical being or enlightened soul can fly in some fashion.

There's a reason that D&D's "Ogre Mage" (Oni) traditionally has the power to fly, and why "Fly for 12 turns per day" was one of the first racial traits you developed as an Oni PC in AD&D.

I have a laundry list of monster races:

Centaur

Dullahan

Harpies

Golem

Mermaid/Merfolk

Alraune

Look at Revenant in Gothic Herpes UA for Dullahan.

>welcome to EB Games

But I dun wanna get herpes?

Thanks user.

Typing while fapping to those oni pictures is hard okay

totally get it. Being caught in a leglock by an Oni as she hugs you tightly is an exceptional bliss.

Intellect devourer.

Harpy
Ability Score Increase: +2 Charisma, +1 Constitution
Flight: You have a flying speed of 40 feet.
Talons: Your Unarmed Strikes do 1d4 Slashing damage instead of the normal damage.
Siren Songs: You can cast the Friends cantrip. At third level, you can cast Charm Person as a 1st level spell once per short rest. At fifth level, you can cast Enthrall as a 2nd level spell once per short rest. When casting spells with this trait, Charisma is your casting ability.

Centaur
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Constitution
Speed: 35 feet
Vision: Normal
Quadruped: Your unusual body means that you are treated as being Large for purposes of your Carrying Capacity, but you suffer Disadvantage to Dexterity (Acrobatics) checks and take up Space as if you were Large.
Subrace: Choose between the Barbaric, Nomadic or Mystic Centaur subrace to determine the rest of your racial abilities.

Barbaric Centaur
Ability Score Increase: +1 Strength
Trample: You can make a Trample attack by using your Move to move towards an enemy that is at least 10 feet away and then spending an action. A Trample attack uses your melee attack proficiency, inflicts 1d6 + Strength modifier damage on a hit, and no damage on a miss. On a hit with a Trample attack, you automatically make a Shove attack, knocking the target prone on a success.

Nomadic Centaur
Ability Score Increase: +1 Dexterity
Racing Build: Increase your base speed by +5 feet, to a speed of 40 feet.
Speed Boost: When you move on your turn in combat, you can double your speed until the end of your turn. Once you have used this trait, you cannot use it again until you move 0 feet on one of your turns.

Mystic Centaur
Ability Score Increase: +1 Wisdom
Keeper of the Herd: You can cast the Druidcraft cantrip. At 3rd level, you can cast Goodberry as a 1st level spell. At 5th level, you can cast Pass Without Trace as a 2nd level spell. When you cast Goodberry or Pass Without Trace using this trait, you cannot use it again until you complete a long rest. Wisdom is your casting ability score for spells cast with this trait.

Centaur Racial Variant: Fey Centaurs
In some editions of the game, centaurs have been denizens of the faerie plane, and they may still be such in your own games. To represent this, add the following racial trait to the default centaur racial abilities:

Fey Nature: You have Advantage on saving throws against Charm effects and are immune to magical Sleep effects.

Merfolk
Ability Score Modifiers: Dexterity +2, Charisma +1
Speed: 10ft, Swim 40ft
Amphibious: You can breathe both air and water.
Aquatic: You ignore any environmental drawbacks or penalties caused by being deep underwater.
Fish Tail: Your lower body is distinctly non-bipedal. It grants you Advantage on Athletics and Acrobatics checks made whilst swimming, but the downside is that your unusual anatomy prevents you from using footwear-based magical items unless they have been specifically designed to fit your monopedal anatomy, or can magically reshape themselves to fit. Additionally, you must have armor custom-fitted; properly-fitted armor increases its cost by +50% (rounding up), whilst improperly fitted armor has its AC reduced by -2 points, minimum of AC 0, to represent the glaring vulnerable spots it presents. You cannot use magic armor unless it can be made to magically reshape itself for your anatomy.

so is this the 5e general?

Centaur with the Mounted Combatant feat?

Alraune
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Charisma, +1 Strength
Alluring Scent: You can cast the Friends cantrip using Charisma as your spellcasting ability score.
Lashing Vines: You can unleash a vine whip attack - treat as a Thorn Whip cantrip cast using Strength for its spellcasting ability score. Additionally, you have Advantage on checks to Grapple a creature.
Bloody Embrace: When you have a creature grappled, you can choose to inflict damage equal to your Strength modifier on that creature. If you have any missing hitpoints, you regain hitpoints equal to the damage inflicted; this cannot heal you above your maximum hitpoint value. Excess hitpoints are lost.

...No, it's not. Why in the world would you think that? /5eg/ discourages sharing homebrew content anyway, which is partially why I make these seperate threads.

...I didn't think that I needed to explicitly state that centaurs can't ride animals of their own, but thank you for stating that I must.

Or are you asking if they qualify for the Mounted Combatant feat's bonuses? I... don't know if they should or shouldn't.

Dullahan
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Strength, +1 Charisma
Faerie: You have Advantage on saving throws against the Charmed effect and are Immune to Magical Sleep.
Menacing: You have Proficiency in the Intimidation skill.
Death's Herald: You have Resistance to Necrotic Damage, and can cast the Chill Touch cantrip. At 3rd level, you can cast Longstrider (self only) as a 1st level spell once per long rest. At 5th level, you can cast Knock as a 2nd level spell once per long rest. Spells cast with this trait use Charisma as their spellcasting ability score.
Detachable Head: You can freely remove your head from your shoulders and place it there again. You are unaffected by decapitating strikes. However, if your head winds up more than 30 feet away from your body, then you are Incapacitated until your head is brought back to your body again. Your head and body share a single pool of hitpoints, so you can be slain by attacks directed at either.

Let's break it down.

>You have advantage on melee attack rolls against any unmounted creature that is smaller than your mount.

Is the Centaur's lower body considered their "mount"? If so, this is significantly OP, since Quadruped seems to imply the Centaur's lower body is large. If not, this is useless.

> You can force an attack targeted at your mount to target you instead.

Same question as the first feature, but it's useless either way, since every attack is hitting you no matter what.

> If your mount is subjected to an effect that allows it to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, it instead takes no damage if it succeeds on the saving throw, and only half damage if it fails.

Same feature as Shield Master, except better, because it doesn't require a shield and doesn't eat your reaction.

I would have to say that no. Otherwise any creature willing to give you a piggyback ride would qualify you for the mounted combat feat. Unless you want to get lewd.

I mean, could you imagine?

Right. In that case, no, centaurs cannot take the Mounted Combat feat; their unique physiology does not function in the same way as a rider-on-a-mount, and it likewise prevents them from riding a mount, so that feat is inaccessible to them.

Golem... wait, couldn't you just refluff a Warforged for this?

...could the centaur count as a mount tho?

Well, personally, I'd argue they could count, but only the first two benefits of Mounted Combat apply - that is, the rider's melee attack advantage and ability to take the damage in place of the steed.

Probably, I haven't seen a warforged in 5e yet though? I don't pay enough attention.

Although we could go with multiple variant golems, like "Flesh Golem, Wooden Golem, etc."

Arachne

as I said here It's like asking them to give you a piggyback ride.

Okay, I get that by "Arachne" you mean a spider-girl, but what format do you want it in? I have Aranea (bipedal, magical spider-girl), Ettercap (bipedal spider-girl) and Drider done already, plus a Jorogumo whose hybrid form is left ambiguous as to whether it's tauric or bipedal.

Will one of those do, or do you want the "drider without explicitly drow traits" form of arachne?

I guess a few flavors of drider that aren't Drow exclusive?

Flavors? If you can define what you want by that, I'll take a shot at them.

Hmm... you know, initially, I thought you were one of those anons trying to dick me around, but actually, I think I can make this work.

Stone Colossus-girl:
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Strength, +1 Constitution
Impenetrable Hide: When unarmored, your natural AC is 13 + Constitution modifier. When wearing armor that would give you a lower AC, you can choose to use your natural AC. A shield's benefits apply as normal whilst using your natural armor.
Powerful Build: You are treated as one size category larger for purposes of determining your capacity to lift, push, pull, drag and carry.
Unflinching Advance: Your speed is unaffected by heavy armor, and you have Advantage on Strength checks made to make and resist shove attacks.
Unstoppable: You have Advantage on saving throws against the Stunned and Unconscious conditions.

> /5eg/ discourages sharing homebrew content anyway

Really?

Futa Faun and Trap Tanuki. What other races does a campaign need?

Really.

like different variants of spiders. There's hundreds of kinds of spiders.

Tomboy Tarrasques?

Huh. That could actually work. OP, quickly, we need all three! You are our only hope!

One question before I try; you anons understand that function first, fetish second is the goal here? I'll make functional racial stats as best I can, but portraying them in whatever fetishy way floats your boat is up to YOU.

Good user, we are pure and untainted by such base desires. We wish only for orderly, statistical frameworks within which such races can function.

true, true. Fetish kind of locks in personality. Or else we run the risk of Kender.

Okay then... I have a Satyr PC writeup already; will that do for a Faun, or should I take a leaf out of PF's portrayal of the two to distinguish them?

Tarrasque-girl
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Strength, +2 Constitution
Powerful Build: You are treated as one size category larger for purposes of determining your capacity to lift, push, pull, drag and carry.
Unstoppable: You have Advantage on saving throws against the Stunned and Unconscious conditions.
Impenetrable Hide: When unarmored, your natural AC is 13 + Constitution modifier. When wearing armor that would give you a lower AC, you can choose to use your natural AC. A shield's benefits apply as normal whilst using your natural armor.
Unholy Vitality: When spending Hit Dice to regain hit points during a short rest, you regain dice roll + Constitution score hit points per Hit Dice, instead of dice roll + Constitution modifier. Additionally, if you have a Lingering Injury (DMG pg 272), you will heal from that injury after completing three long rests, or two long rests if you can consume twice your daily requirement in food and water during each long rest.
All-Devouring Maw: As an action, you can make a Bite attack. This is a melee attack that inflicts 1d6 + Str modifier magical slashing damage.
Voracious Eater: You need to eat twice as much per day as a human and can only go 1 + Con modifier days without eating before beginning to starve.

I'm actually unsure how PF distinguishes them, so seeing how they differentiate would be neato.

Luckily, I've had the Tanuki race in the shop to try and balance for ages - for reference, the Hengeyokai "optional" racial trait can be found Tanuki
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Wisdom, +1 Charisma
Speed: 30 feet, Climb 30 feet
Tanuki Trickery: You can cast the Minor Illusion cantrip with this trait. At 3rd level, you can cast Disguise Self as a 1st level spell once per long rest with this trait. In both cases, Charisma is used as the casting ability score.
Tanuki Slam: You have a slam attack, which is a natural weapon you can wield as an unarmed strike. This slam attack inflicts 1d6 + Str modifier Bludgeoning damage, and counts as Magical for purposes of damage resistance. You can use a Tanuki Slam attack even if your hands are occupied. This racial ability does not grant you an Extra Attack.
Hengeyokai: Tanuki, use the stats for a Raccoon.

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/fey/satyr/
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/fey/faun/

Those should give you the gist. Still, I think I have some rough ideas for a Faun race - and I'll throw in my Satyr for comparison, in the bargain.

This, desu. That woman's smile needs to be protected.

Satyr
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Dexterity, +1 Charisma
Fey Ancestry: You have Advantage on saving throws against the Charmed effect, and are immune to magical effects that induce Sleep.
Light of Heart: You have Advantage on saving throws against Fear.
Sweet Tongue: You have Proficiency in Deception.
Horned Headbutt: You have horns, which are a natural weapon you can use to make an unarmed strike. When making a headbutt attack, you inflict 1d6+Str modifier Bludgeoning damage instead of the normal unarmed strike damage.

Faun
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Charisma, +1 Wisdom
Fey Ancestry: You have Advantage on saving throws against the Charmed effect, and are immune to magical effects that induce Sleep.
Nature Spirit: You have Proficiency in Nature and Survival.
Charmer: You have Advantage on Persuasion checks.
Horned Headbutt: You have horns, which are a natural weapon you can use to make an unarmed strike. When making a headbutt attack, you inflict 1d4+Str modifier Bludgeoning damage instead of the normal unarmed strike damage.

Lamia (the snek kind)

Huh, I've wanted to do such a race for ages, but can't think of anything special to give them; this is all I have so far:

Lamia
Ability Score Increase: +2 Charisma, +1 Strength
Vision: Darkvision
Serpent Body: Instead of legs, you possess an undulating tail, like the body of a giant snake. Its crushing coils are a natural weapon, which you can use to make constrict attacks as an unarmed strike. If you hit with your constrict attack, you deal bludgeoning damage equal to 1d6 + your Strength modifier, and the target is grappled (escape DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength modifier). Until this grapple ends, the target is restrained, and you can’t constrict another target. The downside is that your unusual anatomy prevents you from using footwear-based magical items unless they have been specifically designed to fit your monopedal anatomy, or can magically reshape themselves to fit. Additionally, you must have armor custom-fitted; properly-fitted armor increases its cost by +50% (rounding up), whilst improperly fitted armor has its AC reduced by -2 points, minimum of AC 0, to represent the glaring vulnerable spots it presents. You cannot use magic armor unless it can be made to magically reshape itself for your anatomy.
Crushing Coils: You may attempt to grapple a creature that is no more than two sizes larger than you, and have Advantage on the Strength (Athletics) check to successfully grapple the target.

I think we can make up more variant lamia than that, what gets me is that the serpent body feature is a bit wordy and could be divvied up into more manageable traits.

Also some of the information listed in serpent body clearly belongs under the Crushing Coils feature.

So I'd like to have variants:

Desert Lamia
> Venomous Fangs: You possess a Bite attack that deals 1d4 + STR piercing damage. A number of times per day equal to your CON modifier + 1, your bite also poisons creatures. A creature affected by this bite must then make an opposed CON check.

Actually not sure what would be appropriate for poisons as a baseline race feature, but you get the idea right?

Forest Lamia
> See above about crushing coils.

For what it's worth, this thread actually inspired me to take a shot at a D&D Lamia race, going back to its ancient fluff when they came in feline, caprine, cervine and serpentine-bodied varieties.

Anyway, as for lamia/arachne varieties, I really can't write them until you tell me what kind of varities you want. Even checking the Life With Monstergirl wiki for inspiration (for example, its arachnes include the Standard, the Long-Legs Breed, based on Daddy-Long-Legs and Huntsman, the Small Breed, based on Jumping Spiders, and the Large Breed, based on tarantulas) would be helpful.

I like monster girls, but I don't like them being put in games just because they're someone's fetish. They sort of ruin it for the rest of us.

So... bump? This is probably the closest thing I can do to give Veeky Forums a halloween treat.

This is a message I sent a player wanting to make a monstergirl in Pathfinder, after rolling random numbers and matching them to Bestiary entries.
Pick out whatever you like (the number after each entry is which Bestiary they're in).

Llorona (B6), deep merfolk (B5), Denizen of Leng (B2, and also I'm pretty sure this is Mikkel's and Antonio's territory but not yours or mine), pairaka div (B3, maybe too fucking obvious), hell hound (B1, you've gotta use your imagination), redcap (B2), roper (B1, and for some reason I get the feeling someone thought of this back in 1979), salamander (B1), mountain giant (B6, the alarms rang in the moment I saw it), wax golem (B4, an example of that diffuse feeling of "I cannot see how anyone would get off to this but I'm 100% sure it's too common"), griefgall (B5, I've been on Pixiv for too long), anything that has the word "kyton" in its name ever, ouroboros (B6, I have no clue how I'd do this but I know someone out there has), everything with "oni" in its name ever, minotaur (B1, fuck's sakes there are classics), sun giant (B5, everything with "giant" in its name counts too), garuda (B3), anything with "formian" or "thrian" in its name ever, emotion ooze (B5, some things never die) and slime naga (B5, I have no idea how you'd use that but I still feel like I should leave it here).

This board needs more people like you.

I... don't quite follow what you're saying, but I'll take it as approving. Thanks for the sentiment.

Unfortunately, I have to turn in for the night. If anons keep this thread alive, I'll tackle any requests in the morning.

It's definitely appreciated.

I was basically listing different monsters he could base his character off.

Middle of the night bump.

One last bump, for a final offering of halloween treats...

Well if it's for halloween:

let's revisit the Arachne:

Let's go with a Warrior Caste (Tarantula style), and a Hunter's Caste (Inspired by Diving Bell and Huntsman Spiders, abilities oriented around trapping lending to Ranger or Rogue).

Now... do we have hellhounds? Cerberus? How about Yeti? Yuki Onna? Jiang-shi?

Since I can use it for my Yokai thread too, have a Yuki-onna. I'm stuck on the Jiang-shi, though; what statblock would you actually give that? I mean, Pathfinder actually makes Dexterity its highest score (+6), followed by Strength and Wisdom (+4).

Yuki-onna
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Charisma, +1 Constitution
Icewalker: You are immune to difficult terrain that is caused by ice or snow.
Snowsight: You do not suffer penalties to Perception checks based on sight or attack rolls caused by intense snow, nor do creatures within snowy weather count as being obscured to you.
Frozen Heart: You have Resistance to Cold damage.
Frigid Charms: You can cast the Chill Touch cantrip. At 3rd level, you can cast Ice Knife as a 1st level spell once per long rest. At 5th level, you can cast Snilloc's Snowball Swarm as a 2nd level spell once per long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability score for this trait.

Strength Focused, 20ft movement is my initial thought.

Hmmm.

Redcap. Go for it.

Hags. Also, how would one build a witch in 5E? I'm thinking of Volo's Guide to Monsters, how to best emulate weird magic on page 55 and the coven spells on page 58.

What is that.
how do i have sex with it

Compliment her on her DMing.

Some of my favorites are
>Beholder
>Orc
>Goblin
>Air/Water/Earth/Fire Elemental

>/d/ ~ No Fun Allowed
Accurate, alternative options include:
>/d/ ~ No Creativity Allowed
>/d/ ~ Endless Reposting General

/d/ being stagnant is a good thing.
/d/ is really a topic that a person should not spend too much time on. Can you imagine the type of people who spend most of their time on /d/?