Anyone use QuadrigaCX?

Anyone use QuadrigaCX?
I'm looking to jump into crypto and was looking at Coinbase but it doesn't take bank transfers from Canada (don't have a credit card).

Other urls found in this thread:

canadianbitcoins.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaf here. I use it, but have never moved money between it and my bank. Let us know how it works out, mien friend.

Works well for me. Fellowleaf

I use it, have transfered funds both to and from my bank account , no issues - but in recent times i have found that the price for ETH is like 30-40 dollars higher than most other markets for whatever reason

the spread is sometimes large but yeah I use it, namely the interact online means of putting fiat in. A bit hidden but you can buy LTC with fiat if you are looking to just send crypto to another exchange.

That sucks; as far as I can tell I need to buy Eth to get altcoins.
Any other leaf exchanges you'd recommend over them?
I'm looking to buy XLM specifically but am still figuring out how this works.

ntrust is pretty good

Quadriga has been awesome for me

just take the arbitrage with quadriga, its worth it when you want to sell your coins back

>sell your coins back
I don't think I'll keep them on Quad though.
From what I'm reading I have to buy Eth on Quad and then use that to buy XLM on Binance, which I should then... move to a local wallet?

I buy on quad, deposit in binance, trade -> withdraw back to quad when i want cash out

Quadrigacx is better than coinsquare, I have both accounts, quadriga's price is actually lower, I wouldn't recommend coinsquare, but they verify a bit faster.
I've also heard other leafs talk about
canadianbitcoins.com/

-Photo or scan of a Passport or Driver's license -Photo or scan of a bank statement or utility bill showing your name and full address
-Photo of yourself holding the government issued ID that you have provided.

Quad seems to have some pretty strict verification. Are all of these exchanges like that?

Quadriga is how I extract my gains (used to only be able to buy via credit card on coinbase); I have had an account for almost a year now and find they provide all the options I need connect crypto markets to my bank acct. They're pretty fast desu and have reasonable fees; I used to withdraw via cheque, as they would send one (up to 500,000 leaf bux) for a flat rate of like $5. Unfortunately thats changed and now their best deal is a direct bank transfer for 2%+ $5.

You're not going to avoid taxes but its my personal choice for cashing out all gains, just be ready to move to other exchanges for more coin options and bigger markets etc.

this

Just wiat for FairX

QuadrigaCX requires you to have over $150,000 in cash in your account

Leaf, I'm using Binance But i heard it's the best place to cash out

No it doesn't

lies

Do you know any convenient way for leafs to calculate taxes accurately on crypto transactions?

pajeet exchange, dont use, they steal funds when you dont look, fee should be 0.000413123 but actually 0.000413223. you dont notice, but they steal.

as far as I can tell my other option is getting a credit card to get hit by 4% fees on coinbase

fuck I just want to turn some CAD into ETH