Who's your character's draconic patron?

Who's your character's draconic patron?

>tower girls keeps it to one thread they said
Why haven't CYOAs been moved to /qst/ yet anyways? They have nothing to do with traditional games.

Its a good thing this isn't a tower girls thread then.

Her girlfriend.

>I want Veeky Forums to be empty of any original content

>HURR WICH WHYFOO U WANT FUK?
>original
>or even just content
Try again

Veeky Forums grew out of its OC phase.

The fuck would CYOA's have to do with /qst/ then?

The question has nothing to do with tower girls, user. Check your autism.

Ironically, the one dragon involved in the party's antics is working against their purposes while its own rider is trying to ingratiate us to the Dragon Rider's Council and neither of them are aware of the other's antics.

CYOAs can stay, if you ask me. I'd really love to get quests back too. Along with general threads for pf/dnd/40k/other games, I think they're what this board should be all about in the first place, us having fun writing and telling collaborative stories. Meta stuff is of course nice as well, its important that we discuss the mechanics of the games too. But to be honest, if we cut down the shitposting, we'd have plenty of room for all of that.

>Cut down shitposting
>On Veeky Forums

Warlock please go and stay go.

Manah Razz
She's also his mentor.
As well as his wife.
And, as of last sesh, the mother of his two half-breed daughters.
Erebus help him.

I don't know about patron, it's not a beneficial relationship. He only managed to convince her to let him go in order to kidnap people and bring back for her to literally play with.

Bad content is better than no content

We're actually underneath the banner of The Dragon Queen, With the goal to unite the world under a single nation. Preferably under the dragon queen's control

I'mma post images of dragons and patrons now.

Yes?

I once tried to offer a game where the PCs would be agents of an Orium Dragon, sent out into the world to chase down relics and lost sites of the ancient empire who has become its hoard. Was going to be a globe-trotting, pulpy campaign involving exotic races and magitek of the Eberronian "industrialized magic" style.

Never went through because they said it sounded stupid...

(you)

Khellendros is THE BEST blue dragon in the WHOLE WORLD

Was kinda hoping people would pick up after me.

Probably this asshole. Somehow he always has some indirect involvement in every job I take.

No it's not, because bad content pollutes good content.

not really no. but you're allowed to have that opinion.

>implying
>post tower girls
>thread devolves into shitflinging
this is proof

Ehh, one butt hurt jackass does not a ruined thread, make.

>pleasant forest
You're not fooling me, Captcha.

I appreciate what the artist was going for, but that looks like fucking Barney.

This all reminds me of Sarkhan Vol, the planes walker who has a dragon fetish, who serves lord Nicol Bolas.

Nuclear dragon kinda seems like cheating, but good choice, user.

Used to. I don't think he serves him now

fine

>tfw no comfy dragon patron of the arts

alright, that's all for now

ayy...anima........

ayep. Three players leaving, three years, sixteen levels, and a whole lot of mayhem later, and still somehow going strong.
The fact that the Mentalist is banging a retired bandit queen/reincarnated saint/total cougar, and is STILL in the most normal relationship is a source of much humor at the table.

>The Storm Lord