Post character art, I'll give them a quick backstory

Post character art, I'll give them a quick backstory.

Let's do this.

>Maria Velham Tristani
>Daughter of an Elven knight and his conquest of a succubus, Maria was taken from her father at a young age and was made a squire, while her father was banished.
>While she is distrusted, she always keeps her head up and has never ran from battle.
>She hopes to find her father one day, just to meet him. Maybe she can live a normal life for a while when she does.

I'll dump five random images, see what you come up with.

>Kell
>Kell never really knew why her parents where so different. Her pa was this spikey and slender fellow and her ma was an adventurer.
>She also never knew why the other kids where so easy to talk to and trick, although everytime she did trick them her pa would raise hell. Not literally mind you but he had her sit down and gave her an hour long talk.
>Well you know what? To hell with pa and his rules, to hell with settling down and living a normal life like her dad wanted. She followed her mothers footsteps in every way, she had the looks, the armour, even her mothers necklace. Now all she needs is a good couple of adventures and she'll return home.
>Maybe.

>Georhi Helsjin
>Georhi was a good child. He obeyed his father, respected his mother and cared for his sister.
>But the one thing he disobeyed, was his fathers last wish. For Georhi to never join the army.
>Ashamed of his actions, he did join the army, atleast, a mercenary one and became rich from war.
>He bought only what he needed and gave the rest away, as a way to say sorry to his father.

Get comfy.

>Sheryl the pike
>Sheryl disliked the whole "Die to continue the cycle" thing. She'd rather keep adventuring.
>As the world got darker, she did her best to leave the accursed land.
>She ended up right back on this damn throne, cuffed to it and about to be burned.
>Damn

>M'zrak
>M'zrak was an odd guardsman, always at attention and always friendly towards the civies a bit too friendly
>often times he can't tell the average joe from your run of the mill thief but that all changed after he met a certain tiefling rogue
>After being disgraced and shunned by his peers he vowed to hunt the prickly tiefling down so that he can bring her to justice and regain his lost honor

>Rosaline Bennett Viro Neloni Eliza the second
>You'll call her Rosaline.
>Rosaline is...well was a noble of house Eliza, but war and a couple knives in backs made her family shrink until only she was left. Rather than die she ran from her fate, hounded by assassins.
>She carries what's left of her family with her. Her fathers cloak, her brothers armour, her uncles sword, and her sisters ribbon
>She'll get revenge one day, but for now has to lie low and get enough money to buy an army and then she'll rule her kingdom fairly.
>Angelo the reborn
>Angelo was a knight of a kingdom long dead, on a one man crusade to repent for his failure to protect it.
>One day, he found and slew a necromancer and before burning his horrid writings, read them. Darkness seeped into his heavy heart and he became Angelo the reborn
>He trapped the souls of the dead into his armour and forged a blade out of the broken swords of his enemies.
>His only aspiration is to become a lich, so that he may battle eternally.
I've already done this, but I can make a new gal.
>Kirsana the executioners
>After her childs murderer went free from lack of evidence, she took justice in her own hands. When he left the court she gathered her fathers blade and armour before going out and lopping the head off the killer herself.
>Now she's on the run from the authorities in a foreign place, hoping to settle down after the guards from her homeland stop looking.
>Piva of the north
>Piva was your average northerner, she hunted deer and seals and did her best to help people.
>Some days a bear came along and she shood it away with her staff.
>One day she saw foreigner attacked by a bear and after an arduous battle, killed it.
>The traveler thanked her and recommended she become and adventurer. After a while, she did. Now she seeks to prove to herself that she's cut out for the lifestyle.

>Awom the butcher
>Awom was born to a world of violence, where only the strong got to eat and the weak survived off the scraps.
>Awom was strong, yet had fondness for a woman far weaker than him, he shared bread and sometimes the meat, once gave her his drink. She was killed one day after the chieftain saw him protect her from another woman.
>Awom then killed the Chieftain. Then the chiefs son. Then his wife. Anybody that defied him was killed in single combat.
>Now he wanders the world protecting the weak and battling the strong.

>The toys came to life one day. They didn't wage war or anything. They just did what thier characters would do. Army men did army things and obeyed thier owner, elephants went around and did elephant things.
>Biker guys went around and tried to blow things up. This was disliked and they were discontinued, and now they fight a guerrilla war against the man.

>K1-17
>K1-17 was the latest and greatest Android the U.S made. You would think that giving an old model nothing but new processors, a better cooling system and joints would just make it move faster and be better at . You would be right.
>K1-17 is built to be too fast to hit and to spot enemies at a distance, and not much else. They can do basic combat such as brawling but not much else.

I'mma post few pics

>The queen of feathers
>Raised by raptors, the queen became the pack leader and eventually learned how to lead them. Now she travels with them and raids camps and caves for food and fun.

>Hedrick Jirho
>Last pupil of a legendary thief, Hedrick knows his way into and out of any situation.
>He once broke into a prison just to take the guard captains mutton.
>He's trying to learn more about thieves and their techniques so he can become a master thief himself.
Also, not to ruin everyones fun but can we cool it on how many images are being posted? I'm only one guy and I'm getting overwhelmed.

>The necromancers favourite pastime.

>Vass Kilem
>Vass was the family pet until a drunk magician made him a lizardman, now he's an official noble.
>Vass is loyal to only one member of the family, a little girl called Miriam.
>All he wants is to make her happy.

Ey, this is pretty neat, OP. Kudos.

>Oda, the new shogun
>Named after one of the greatest Japanese rulers, Oda is an Android that gained independent thought and goes around fighting street thugs.
>He's a bit of a celebrity, but doesn't really care. All he wants is to keep Japan safe.
>Bernett of the old guard
>Last of the kingdoms golems, Bernett serves as a rally point and field general.
>He keeps everyone alive by having them huddle inside his shield.
>Secretly, his power source is running out and he will fall apart someday.

>Scrimshaw the elder.
>Scrimshaw is a lich that has lost his mind, and believes that he's still an adventurer.
>He mutters to himself sometimes about a woman named Maria and a child.
>Usually about him being back with them someday.

>Wallen white-beard
>An alchemist teacher that learned he has a nigh incurable illness, he seeks a fortune to leave to his family.
>He travels with his son creating potions with addictives in them and selling ones that remove the addiction at an incredibly high price.

>The supreme Mahatma
>An Indian hero, The supreme Mahatma stalks the night and puts criminals to the sword. He leaves them in thier undergarments and gives thier stolen valuables to the poor.
>The Ravenchild
>A criminal that fed ravens his dead enemies
>After being stabbed in the throat and left for dead by his "friends", ravens flew around him but never ate his corpse. In fact, his body never rotted and his throat wound never healed.
>Some people say that they see a tall imposing figure standing amongst a flock of ravens, and that he always looks at murderers but that's just a myth.
>Right?

>Jonas, supreme flame
>Jonas used to be a normal man, but am ethereal call came to him. It sang of a city outside time and of a being made cold fire.
>Needless to say, he listened and the cult of the cold flame began.

>Miss Vigil
>Whenever you get lost in the woods, don't follow the orange lights.
>An elderly Fae lures in lost travelers that way, and tears their soul apart before eating your body.
No problem.
>Helen Deadfire
>Daughter of a lich (Don't ask), Helen was trained in the dark arts of necromancy.
>Anybody that tries to kill her dad has to go through her first, so far, nobody's gotten close.
>Sometimes she resurrects the dead to march them like they did in the army.

>アリーの牙 (Alleys fangs)
>Alleys fangs always stuck around in his alley, drank the blood of people going for a piss and bums, a rat every now and then.
>When the masquerade got broken, that changes for the worse. Luckily he survived the purge, but his alley gets a lot less people.
>As in none. He's subsisting off rats now, rats and dead bodies with blood in them.

>Kobiyashi, Ronin Oni
>Framed for a murder she didn't commit amongst the Oni warriors.
>Uses a mountain spirit as her stand to help her.
>Wonders throughout the empire unraveling a conspiracy involved with the murder.

>Nicole Paterson was a normal woman.
>Except for the whole werewolf family thing, but that's the whole block.
>Besides, werewolves aren't bad people, unlike the vampires from down the street.

>Inspired by H.P Lovecraft, Vim made a living hammer out of any meat she could reach.
>Human, deer, a couple dogs and some other frozen stuff make one hell of a hammer.

>Some people might be horrified to hear that your grandpa was an Oni.
>Not Chiro. Chiro went to his grave and asked him to watch over her.
>He does this both figuratively and literally now.

Got to go for a while, if the threads still up when I'm back I'll continue.

Thanks, man. These are pretty cool.

>Fernand Jennard
>A chef that dealt with one robbery to many, he now wields incredibly huge cooking utensils to beat people to death for dine and dashing, amongst other things.

>Samuel Jervim
>The man that was once a kings warlock has been corrupted and twisted by demons into a pathetic shadow of his former self.

>Pic the bowmaster
>Pic was once the best archer in the land, but after a duel with a student and an arrow to the head, they've lost a couple(All) of their skills.

Why not. I'd like to see what goes.

I like this idea, OP. I might do this sometime.

Nisha
She's a downtrodden Tiefling rogue, or at least that's the story she feeds you. Really she's a piece of shit person whose self centered, retarded plans get her in trouble. Congratulations you just beat pic related's story in Neverwinter Nights 2

Is SR okay?

I’m looking for modern era Orks if anyone has any.

>

Bump

I dare you.