Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1844: Edition Without an Edition Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Background: Marine (Free)
Operator (100)

SAPs: Press "F" to Pay Respects (Free) - Eh, fuckit. It's free.
Down and Dirty (Free) - Again, free. Also, yay for teamwork?
Atlas Zero One (200) - As long as they're friends
Oorah! (Free) - Free and also provides basic compentancy. Yeah, I can get behind this.
Regeneration (300) - Do I need to explain this?
E&E Mode (100) - Eh, why not?
That Was Awesome (100) - Exoskeletons are part and parcel for this setting, so knowing how to get the most out of them is vital
Fucking Laser Sights (200) - I mean, I gotta.

Print-a-Gun: Assault Rifle
Ballistic Weapon
Select Fire (100)
Low Power Scope
Advanced Rifling
Suppressor
Masterkey
Dual Magazine
Adjustable Stock
Flashlight
Bayonet Lug

Build-an-Exo: Mag Gloves (50)
Slim Profile (50)

Gear: Nigerian Clothing Simulator (100)
Variable Grenade (Free)
Breaching Charge (Free)
The Squad (200)
Randall Higgins, Killcamera Man (100)

Drawbacks: Limp Noodle (+200) - GOOD THING I HAVE FRIENDS, NO?
One Wing (+200) - Eh, I can deal. Just hope it's not turbo-Hitler who gave me my arm
You Rely Too Much on Those A Things (+200) - Eh, I'm a low-tech kind of guy anyway, exo excluded.

>Edition Without an Edition Edition
>Not Edition Within an Edition Edition
>Not Edition Without Addition Edition

Those can be the next too, we need setup first.

>Most aliens are fucking ugly and disgusting

Anyway, I tend to think of Vegeta like the Hulk. He's done a ton of shit in the past and doesn't particularly care about collateral damage, but if you leave him alone and/or point him at things to fight, he's mostly a net positive now.

Digimon question, do we have a Digimon jump where I can get the X-Antibody?

>Pic
Ugh, I hated that she died. She could have been like 18 and ended up with the Z-Fighters. Mainly because 18 needs more female friends. Plus we need more waifu options.

Are you talking about getting a sample? There is Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Just buy the option to evolve into him, then hook yourself up to a computer and isolate your code where the x antibody is linked in and copy paste it out.

Will /jc/ ever stop wanting more waifus?

That's like asking if humans will ever stop needing air or food or water. Waifus for /jc/ aren't a want, but a need.

Why hasn't Red come back?

Give the demon a break. She will come back if and when she wants too. I hope she comes back soon though, I rather like her.

Probably for the same reason your dad hasn't come back after walking out on you and your mom.

She was ran over by a car?

>Will /jc/ ever stop wanting more waifus?
>Medaka Box
>Abnormal Growth+Ladies and Gentlemen
>Your gender-bending continues to grow in scope, range and instability until you turn entire species into waifus with your mere presence
Can no one stop Val's madness?

Give it another year

Because, unfortunately, Timmy chased her off. She might come back when she feels like it. Even demons need a break every once in a while.

Val Haremhein, is her new name now isn't it?

Because of people like you.

>Val Haremhein
Nice.

Timmy is my mother and she fucked over Red, my father, in a divorce court and had Red shot when she tried to come back?

>not creating your own race ex nihilo to be your worshipers and waifus
Lazy.

She was taken by Candlejack just like my da

I am pretty inoffensive as far as shitposters/undesirables go

So alucard from hellsing vs buu, who wins this fight?

She's in jail?

Just because my neighbor is rolling barrels of sewage into my back yard doesn't mean that I'm cool with randos pissing on my lawn. All things equal, I'd rather you both be gone and I have a clean lawn.

Buu, Dbz Powerscaling is a bitch and while Buu can regenerate infinitely Alucard only has 2 million lives to burn.

How do I fix the Worm setting?

Would it be a good idea to give the Entities the means to combat entropy?t

If you take Avatar of Green, White Oak Tree and the Tree form from Evil Dead you can have an entire forest of molesting trees. Would it be wholesome to build an elf settlement inside?

You've made me gain an irrational hatred of Arc so it's pretty offensive

I know where Avatar of the Green is from, but where's White Oak Tree?

Well I mean, I guess if you make it a rehab center for molesting trees? Give them all big tree uniforms, set up a support group, do some elf on tree trust falls as a team building exercise, maybe keep a few dakimuras on hand as the rape version of nicotine strips.

>but where's White Oak Tree?
The Gamer

Its a forest perfect for rape trees, fuuck I meant white ash tree

Unfortunately I like /jc/ so I dont think I will go anytime soon, but I do shut up from time to time as unlike senpai I am not a NEET
Why do you hate second best girl?

>Give them all big tree uniforms, set up a support group, do some elf on tree trust falls as a team building exercise, maybe keep a few dakimuras on hand as the rape version of nicotine strips.

A rape anonymous, this is wholesome user

They are just looking for their own salvation. With unlimited energy and resources they would just keep expanding and destroy everything else.

Thank you.

As for your idea... I mean. If the elves are okay with it, I'd say it'd be okay.

Well, I'd say Buu in terms of power, because he's got crazy Dragon Ball hax and can blow up cities with a wave of his hand, which is pretty far above what anyone can do in Hellsing. If Alucard summoned up all his souls and shit, Buu could wipe them all out in an instant.
... except that Buu explicitly tends to piss the fuck around and tank hits just to show he can, whereas Alucard will jump straight the fuck to eating people as soon as he feels like it, and eating Buu is about one of the few things that could kill him straight up.

So, I'd say Alucard, just on account of being more intelligent, one of the few times where that actually makes a difference in DBZ.

Hasn't It been less than a week? She usually stays away for a few weeks or months when this happens.

You sit back, wait for everything to come crashing down, and pick up the pieces. Alternatively you kill Jack Slash and give Scion a reason to live so he doesn't go ballistic in a couple of decades.

No, because entities don't have any life goals other than eating and growing bigger.

>the elves are okay with it, I'd say it'd be okay.

Thought lewd elves populate Veeky Forums

Afaik, entities don't want to necessarily combat entropy, but rather find a way to survive the heat death of the universe. The reason they're doing the Cycles is to get as much information as possible until the multiverse starts dying, and then they'll enact a grand simulation to find ways to survive or prevent it, maybe even resetting the universe.
Anyway, if you gave them the means to survive the heat death of the universe, they would theorethically not need to probe other species for their knowledge/creativity anyway. Practically the way they evolved has left them pretty dumb in many ways, and they are basically parasites, so I don't think they'd change their MO unless you can convince them to do otherwise. Iirc Wildbow wrote an interlude in which the third entity ate/absorbed/subsumed Scion and Eden without resistance, because they knew it was stronger than both of them and resisting would hurt their species. So if you can show that you are stronger than them, you can probably just order them to change their ways.

She let herself get bullied, dropped a claim she held hostage for a year and a half, and made a huge drama festival in a thread that hit 1300 posts.

Frankly, she should fucking neck herself for being such a worthless cunt.

Samus versus Behemoth, Leviathan, and Simurgh? I put my money on _____Samus_____

Nonny-kun, your grades would be better if you studied instead of shitposting. If you grades improve you might even feel better about yourself. Give it a try; I believe in you!

>How do I fix the Worm setting?

Everything can be solved with Gourmet cells, its like butter on toast!

No, because the Entities are only kept as comparatively small as they are by the need to optimize for a limited-resource environment. Remove their limits, and they'll expand to consume the multiverse. You'll have doomed everyone.

How does your Jumper's morality differ from humanity?

Somehow acting like a Skyfather becomes the norms, haters take the L from above the clouds which may or may not fry them inside out. Its also the best argument to use in arguments, soon you can stockholm them into servitude. Currently seeking therapy to become more humble. It gets crazy when you reflexively zap them , sometimes achievements or their merits don't matter in the face of this L

Combine it with My Hero Academia.
Jump 20 is going to be nuuuuuts.

>How does your Jumper's morality differ from humanity?
The only people who matter are those I know and care about personally.

Unless I feel like caring about the masses at a given moment. It really depends on the mood I'm in, when you get down to it.

Does skyfather allow you to hit god of high school levels or is that too wanky?

Humanity writ large has no codified moral system. My jumpers ethics are Aristotelian agent-based on the micro level combined with a macro level deontological system revolving around life, liberty, and culture.

>Samus vs Endbringers
One of those beings has destroyed multiple planets while the others haven't.

>god of high school levels or is that too wanky?

A bit higher by Classic Marvel Standards, at higher levels its pretty bullshit

This is the best Jump.

Dis gon be a gud thread

If you're going to shitpost, at least post one of the better QQ lewd jumps.

>inb4 hurr durr better
Relative term, cockswallows.

>the best Jump.
But that's not the Suggsverse jump

Thanks for the Halloween arc

>Aristotelian

Planets are indeed excellent advisors on morality.

Crucify the bitch!

Bro, do you even eudaimonia?

Not him but damn I have been thinking way too small.

Are there any perks aside from the FGO Summoning perk that can summon spirits from a world’s history, mythology, or fiction?

>Not him

Which other Skyfather are you referring to? There are like bucket loads of old bearded men in the sky with amusing powers who smell like oak

I meant the other user. I didnt know skyfathers got that powerful, damn I wknder how long it takes you to become that big cosmologically speaking.

Sounds like a good waifu

>1 of 187

Am I reading that page count right?

>wknder how long it takes you

Could be centuries/millenniums or even less depending on your exp gain perks

What is Ladies & Gentlemen? I don’t see it in Medaka Box.

>waifuing eudaimonia
Honestly, user. . . that might be the smartest idea I've heard in the 3 to 4 years of posting in these threads.

Yes.
It's pointless autism.

It's mostly that every one of dozens of factions gets a drawback and perkline.

Has anyone seen Quake recently?

*Quack

Can creatures you acquire or create be brought to other jumps, or do they need to be companions?

You are most welcome.

So long as they aren't sapient, sure.

Depends, do you consider them your children?

No

Creations, maybe. Adoptions need to be companions.

Semi-recently he was posting his new Donkey Kong jumps pretty frequently on the thread as he went through updates and revisions. That's about the last I saw of him, though.

Quack really doesn't tend to post a lot under his name unless he's posting a jump, and then he'll go through about thirty revisions, and then disappear again for awhile.

He might still be scanning the threads, though, if you want to talk to him about something.

Maybe.

Then no.

Well, if you purchase the 'Clan' option in Kubera you can bring them along. So presumably that's pretty much anyone you sire as a Nastika/Sura and their kids, etc.

But they don't get treated as companions, so if one dies....it's on you to bring them back unless you fanwank it differently.

Yeah, only sapient beings need to be made companions to be taken along.

Bigger is Better is the only perk worth anything.

Creatures you create count as companions no matter what their level of sapience. Creatures you acquire can be brought along for free so long as they're non-sapient.

I am Brutus and I give my seal of approval to this jump

You were discharged, and no longer a captain.

No, I am Brutus. And fuck off

Can I be Brutus too?

I am Bruticus!

Silence you fakers! I am the one true Brutus.

We're all Brutus now

I am indeed a faker, but as a fake I'll create a Drive that surpasses the genuine article in every single way.

I am not Brutus.

But I would like a Route.

But when everyone is Brutus, nobody will be!
How will we decide who gets to curate the drive?
I suggest a democratic process by which a Brutus may be elected to watch over our precious jumps, for a term of no more than three months.